Arguing

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Somewhere on earth-

“I can’t believe that Exo oppa come to safe her!!”  Minji grunted loudly after Exo walked away with Jehyun. “Don’t you think that this nerd is too much?” Minji asked her other two friends.

“Yes, she is too much!!” Sunji said then she smirked. Yura raised an eyebrow, “got something in your mind?” she asked.

“Yes I did… wanna know ‘bout it?” then, Sunji told her friends about her plan.

 

The next day,

I woke up from my slumber.

Oh yeah, today is Saturday… I have to go to the Starry Café for work… I kinda lazy though, but whatever, work is work. It has to be done.

I took shower and wore a proper cloth. After that, I went out and rode my bike to the Starry Café. When I arrived, I saw Sandeul oppa was walking into the café. I wonder who are working today.

After I parked my bike at the back of the café, I went in through the back door. I saw Sandeul oppa, Baro oppa, Zinger unni, Jieun unni, Gongchan oppa and of course the café’s manager himself; Jinyoung oppa.

“Good morning oppa, unni!” I cheerfully greeted them. All of them turned around to look at me. “Oh! Good morning Jehyun!” Gongchan oppa was the first one to greet me. Then the others followed too.

“Umm… where is CNU oppa, Hyosung unni and Sunhwa unni?” I asked. “Like I said that day… every Saturday, there’s workers will take leave. Like CNU, he didn’t come because he is studying for his semester exam” Jinyoung oppa said.

“And for Hyosung and Sunhwa… they have date with their boyfriend today…” Zinger unni rolled her eyes. “Oh… glad to be a good help then” I smiled.

While I wiped the table, I felt like something or someone hovering me from behind. I turned around in instinct of safety, but my eyes got bigger as I looked at the culprit.

Moon Jongup.

What’s he doing here?!! Why he’s here?!! And also, why did he show me his puppy eyes??!!!!

“Noona… a-are you really J-Jehyun noona?” he asked as he shaking my shoulders lightly. I blinked and I didn’t know what I should do. I dragged him into the kitchen and went out through the back door. Leaving the dumbfounded Sandeul oppa.

“Jongup… what’re you doing here? Are you come here by yourself?” I asked. “Noona! It’s really you! I thought I won’t get to meet with you again!” Jongup said in joy as he hugging me. I broke the hug and looked at him.

“Answer me Jongup. What’re you doing here? Are you alone?” I asked the same question again. “Of course I want to find you noona. Every day, we will go out to find you. After school, Youngjae hyung, Zelo and I will try to find you. Finally today, I found you noona” Jongup said with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter