The Awakened Jecy

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She glared murderously toward M.Y.S and the students around her. There is no way in turning back. Let’s do this in Jecy’s way. She smirked evilly.

The whole students and M.Y.S were taken aback by her changed. Seriously, if you see a nerd who suddenly turned into a killing machine… Opps, they don’t know about that yet. Okay let’s change it into a beast? No… they also don’t know about it yet. Hmm… turned into a scary girl? Seem perfect for the first scene. Don’t ‘ya think? /grin innocently/

Okay, let’s start the survival game. Well, not a survival game actually. Because they will eventually going to kiss the ground in the end. /shrug/

 

“Y-yah… H-how d-dare you do t-that” Minji stammered. Jehyun looked at her emotionlessly. But then she smirked “Do what? I don’t do anything… yet” she said. But at the word ‘yet’ she kicked at the side of Minji’s waist. That girl was flown to side brutally. She landed hardly on the ground. The students gasped at the scene.

How I miss this feeling. One down, two more to go and maybe a bunch of innocent students around me would be interesting to play with.

Minji groaned as she felt like her hip’s bone was cracked. She looked at her two friends. Asking for help but they’re too busy focusing on Jehyun. The crowd also too shock to act. May I say, they were shivering.

Jehyun throw away her glasses to the ground. The glass of the spectacle cracked as it lying lifelessly on the stoned floor. Let’s get start, shall we?

She walked toward Yura and Sunji. They backed away in fright. “Come on girl. Why do you back away? Don’t you want to play a game earlier? Here I’m. Ready to play with you” Jehyun chuckled dangerously.

Jehyun grabbed Yura’s hand to her. In a blink of an eye, Jehyun kneeled at Yura’s stomach and elbowed her back as she bent down due to pain she received on her stomach. Jehyun throw Yura to the side. I know it sound so simple, but you never know the pain that she received. Let me tell you, if one was smacked at the back, the consequence is, one will having a hard breathing. Ever feel that? Yes? Congrates, you had felt one of the pain like me.

Sunji’s eyes widened as well as the others’. Yura’s body lying on the ground motionlessly. “Y-you! Y-you monster!!” Sunji shouted as she points her index finger toward Jehyun who was looking at her. The students’ knees felt like jello. It’s such a frightening sight to see. The students who still love their life already left silently.

“You are the mastermind of all of this” Jehyun said. “What?” Sunji furrowed her eyebrows. “I know that all of this is your plan to begin with. I’ll let you suffer the double pain that your puppets had receive” Jehyun said. “P-puppet?” Minji whispered. Sunji pressed her lip together. Jehyun smirked. She already dropped a hint there.

Jehyun punched Sunji’s cheek. Blood leaked out from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter