I'm Not Her

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji pushed me to the wall. “How dare you befriend with Exo!!” she shouted in her high pitch voice. “You don’t deserve to befriend with them!” Sunji said as she kicked my leg. I fell to the floor. The pain was nothing to me. I’m immune to it.

“What did you do to Exo oppa? Gave your body to them?” Yura said coldly. But not as cold as my heart. My fingers twitched when she say ‘gave your body to them’. I’m not a like her. I’m not like her. Don’t make me look same like her.

I smirked. “Please, I’m not like you. Grinding your toward a random boy at the night club” I said. They gasped. Minji grabbed my hair as she said “how dare you say us like that?!! Who are you to say us like that, huh?!!” she really angry.

“I’m just a nobody who saw you guys making out with some random bastards at the dark alley” I said. Their face really showed how mad and embarrassed they are. It’s really true. They really making out with random boy they met. I saw it with my own eyes.

Sunji slapped me hard. My hand went to my chin to fix back my chin bone. I think it went out from its spot. They continued to beat me like there is no tomorrow.

Suddenly, I saw that the three es were shoved behind until they fell hardly on the floor. “What’re you guys did to Jehyun?!!” a boy’s voice yelled toward the girls. “O-Oppa… w-we just…” Minji stuttered.

I felt someone make me stand up. It’s Baekhyun. And the one who yelled earlier was Kai. As I looked around, all of Exo were here. All of us were at the back of the school. “Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked as he looked at my wounds.

“I’m fine” I said as I pushed away his hand slowly. “No, you’re not okay Jehyun” Suho said. “Let’s send you to the hospital” Sehun said worriedly. “There is no need to go to the hospital” I hissed in pain as I walked away limply.

As I walked away with D.O and Lay trying to help me, I heard “don’t you ever ever touch Jehyun again after this” it’s Sehun’s. “Why oppa? What’s so special about that nerd?” Minji asked. “What’s so special about her? She’s really special toward us because she isn’t a like you guys!” Chanyeol said.

“And she didn’t waste her time to apply thick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter