Already My Enemy

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong Guys!!

Please don’t freak out when you didn’t saw the chapters… I just hide it… and will be delete soon.

Before I completely re-do the story, I have something that I want you guys to do.

That is…… forget everything that you guys already read about this story. Oh well, it’s nothing really. It’s just I don’t want you guys to have mental breakdown when I change something in the future.

Just pretend that you guys never read this story and just found this story… okay????  Please understand my intention. ^^v

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I put all the food supplies at its place. Then I went into my room to put all my clothes. My room… this room is filled with guns. It’s for my safety; or at least, I felt safe around here.

For this reason, I didn’t let anyone enter my room. If not, they’ll freak out when they saw gun at the every inch of this room.

There is a gun under my pillow, my bed, on the nightstand, in the drawer, in and on the closet, hang on the wall, in my beg and when I went out, I also brought a small gun. Life as a gangster will never be in peace.

The next day.

I took a shower and wore my casual clothes. I went out from my house to my garage. I clicked a button that had tied with my keys. The garage’s door opened. Showed my favorite sport car. The white Lamborghini Aventador.

 

I jumped into the car as the car’s roof already off. I pushed the button and drove off to the wide road.

I went to my uncle’s club. Exotic Club. I want to take my school uniform from him. I entered his room without a knock which make him startled.

“Yah, where is your manner young girl?” Uncle Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. “Gone” I simply replied. “So, where is my uniform?” I asked.

Uncle Jaejoong shook his head. Then he fished something in his drawer and let out the thing which happened to be my uniform. I took it and uttered a ‘thank’. “Jehyun, do you think what you did right now is the right thing?” Uncle asked. “I don’t know uncle. What I know right now is, I need to be far away from my previous life” I said faintly.

“Just to let you know Jehyun. Run away from reality isn’t the best option at all” Uncle said. I know that, but I don’t want to. It’s hurt. Reality means pain. I don’t like it.

I didn’t say anything but nodded a little. Then I went out from his room to my car. I sat in the car and spaced out. My reality is Jecy. But now, I live in my fantasy, Kim Jehyun. I won't let anybody destroy my fantasy that I built.

 

The next day.

I wore the school uniform after took a shower. I tied my hair into pony-tail and wore a black framed-glass. Then I took my bag and locked the door. I walked to SM Highschool that’s located just a few blocks from my house.

I stood in front of the school’s gate. The school is bigger than TS Highschool. I went to the school’s office to register in my name. The secretary looks at me with her judging eyes. “Your name?” she asked nonchalantly. “Kim Jehyun” I replied while holding my desire to dig out her eyes.

“Your class is 2-A at the west wing; third floor” she said lazily while handing my class’ schedule. I took the little paper and walked away. I went to find my class at the whatever-place that secretary- told earlier.

Stude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter