B.A.P is Here

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Monday...

 

Jehyun sort of forgot about B.A.P transferring to SM High. Now, she felt surprised and uneasy with Yoo Youngjae’s presence in her class.

Exo was glaring at him because they know who he is.

“My name is Yoo Youngjae. I’m looking forward to studying here” Youngjae said while looking straight to Jehyun.

The latter squinted her eyes, as if saying ‘Don’t you dare to do anything stupid’. Which Youngjae just replied with a smirk.

“Okay Youngjae-ssi, you can sit at any available seat” their teacher said. There were only two seat available.

One, in front of Tao’s.

Another one, in front of Jehyun’s.

All of us already know which seat Youngjae will choose, right?

Youngjae smiled at Jehyun before he sits on his seat. Jehyun’s eyes twitched in irritation. ‘They are here. I hope they listen to what I told them before’ she thought.

During lesson, Jehyun couldn’t stop boring hole behind Youngjae’s head. She knew that Youngjae purposely hold his head high. So he can block her eyes from seeing the front.

And he answered all the question that the teachers ask Jehyun to do. Youngjae was playing with her.

Exo also noticed the odd scene played in front of them. It’s like Youngjae wants to snatch the first place from Jehyun. But we know that’s not the case, and Jehyun knew that.

Youngjae just simply wanted to annoyed Jehyun.

~*~*~*~

Lunch time...

Jehyun stood up to go to the cafeteria with Exo when Youngjae blocked her path.

“I think I have meet you somewhere before” Youngjae said, faking a confused face. Jehyun stared at the boy, ‘What plan are you plotting right now, Jae?!’

“My name is Youngjae. What is yours?” he asked as if he doesn’t know anything.

“Kim. Jehyun” she simply replied. Youngjae rose an eyebrow slightly. “Kim Jehyun? Your name is awfully similar with someone I know” he said.

“Care to show me the way to cafeteria?” Youngjae asked.

Before Jehyun can reply, Suho cut in.

“Sure Youngjae-ssi. You can follow us since we want to go there as well” he said with a smile. “Come on Jehyun. Let’s go” Luhan said and pushed the girl toward the class’ door. Youngjae watched them walking out from the class before he follows them.

‘Is she really happy staying here?’ Youngjae thought while watching how Jehyun interacts with Exo. Luhan and Baekhyun were joking around with Jehyun. The latter was looking amused at the boys’ stupid antics.

“I don’t know what is your motive for moving here, but I warn you, don’t mae any trouble in our territory” Youngjae heard someone whispered to him.

He looked to his right and saw Kris walking past him. Youngjae clicked his tongue at Kris’ warning.

‘We just come here for Jehyun’ he thought and rolled his eyes.

~*~*~*~

“so, here is the cafeteria. Please remember the direction forever” Sehun said to Youngjae before they left him there and went to the food counter.

Youngjae looked around to find s. Then he saw Zelo’s tall figure at the last table at the corner. They prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter