Camping + Night Walk

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay, we will draw on who will be walk into the forest first” Sanghyuk saem announced. “Each of you have to pick up a piece of paper from the box” Siwon saem said.

 

The result:

Jeongguk Kai V Xiumin RapMon Luhan Jin Hwayoung J-Hope Sehun Baekhyun Lay Chanyeol Jimin Suga Chen Suho D.O Jehyun Tao Kris

 

“Aww wae?!! I’m first!!!!!” Jeongguk wailed in disappointed. “Why did you get to be last and second last?!” Luhan grunted at Kris and Tao. They just shrugged

I heard a few of them want to cheat by walking together on the way.

“Okay… the instruction is simple. Just follow the rope that we already tied at the trees. Don’t lose the rope or you will lost in the darkness of night” Sanghyuk saem explained.

“There are two way that you will follow. Which mean, there are two groups. Groups are divided by your draw number. The even number and the odd number. So, Jeongguk and Jongin will start at the same time through different path. Understand?” Siwon saem explained. All of us nodded.

“We did this because we want to save time. Your number is big.” Sanghyuk saem said. “So, after 5 minutes Jeongguk and Jongin start, the second one will start to walk” Siwon saem said. “That’s mean Kris can rest for awhile. Tch” Luhan pouted.

“Okay students, we’ll not starting until 9 p.m. You guys will prepare dinner and eat first. Two hours to get prepare” Sanghyuk saem continued. All of us scattered away to do our own work.

I went to boil water as I go to the river to take some water. When I was about to lift up the big kettle, V appeared out of nowhere. My eyes widen slightly. “What are you doing here?” I asked him awkwardly. “I’ll do this. It’s heavy anyways” V grinned and lifted the kettle to the camping site.

“Hey, I still can do it” I retorted. “Your leg is still hurt, doesn’t it?” V asked. “Just a little” I muttered. “I should tell saem to exclude you from this night walk activity” V said in concern. “Don’t tell saem. I’m fine and I want to join in this night walk” I said in determination. V chuckled. “Arasso”

 

“Gee~ look there, the two love birds” RapMon said as he looked at V and Jehyun. Kris, Kai and Jimin who heard it perked up and looked at the main subject. “Waahh, they look good together~” Jimin squealed like a fangirl. “What do you mean by that?” Kai asked, referred to what RapMon and Jimin spoke earlier.

“You guys still don’t know?” RapMon asked in surprise. “Know about what?” Kris asked back. “The truth is, Jehyun’s face and features is almost same as V’s late girlfriend. Her name is Chaehyun. Look, even their name almost same!” Jimin exclaimed.

Kris and Kai looked confuse. “I thought it was V that has the same face as Jehyun’s loved one” Kai said. “WHAT?!!” the two member of BTS felt shocked. “Now now, what is fate trying to do now??” Jimin sighed.

“Then will they fall in love with each other?” Jeongguk suddenly butted into the conversation. “Aish, you nearly give me a heart attack. Could you not in when elder is talking?” RapMon nagged like an old man. “Sorry, but will they?” Jeongguk asked again.

“Of course no. Jehyun won't love someone oh-so-easily” Kai laughed awkwardly. “What if it’s a yes? I can see that V already has some feeling for Jehyun” Jimin stated. “Well, that’s only V’s. What about Jehyun?” Kai questioned.

“Why are we arguing about them in the first place anyways?” RapMon asked while rubbing his forehead. He’s acting like an old man already. Kris, who didn’t say anything, just watches how V and Jehyun interacted.

 

“You should do your own work, not mine” I said as V always did my work and the reason he helped me always the same “Your leg is injured” then he continued doing my work.

I sighed and went toward Hwayoung who is cooking. “What’s wrong?” she asked as she felt my presence. “V is stealing my work” I said, annoyed. Hwayoung laughed. “Hahaha, just that? You should be grateful someone is doing your work” she said. “And now I don’t have anything to do” I pouted slightly.

“V is really caring about you” she said with a smile while stirring. “But still, he makes himself look like he is my slave or something” I said. Hwayoung laughed again. “Well, when Chaehyun is still alive, he is like that too” she said. “Really? Same as…” I almost said ‘Same as Daehyun’ luckily I snapped out. “Same as what?” Hwayoung asked. “S-same as V like now… hahaha” I laughed awkwardly.

 

After dinner was served, all of us ate together. “Waah, this is really delicious!” Jeongguk and Baekhyun exclaimed at the same time. “Well, look who is in the cooking team then” Chanyeol said smugly.

Chen thwacked Chanyeol’s head. “Yah! What was that for?!” Chanyeol asked angrily. “You didn’t do anything at all. Don’t take the credit” Chen said. “I did something okay!” Chanyeol protested. “YEAH, like tasting the food and then complain.” Xiumin rolled his eyes.

“I still did something!” Chanyeol insisted. “Yah you guys. Stop this useless argue” Suho said sternly. He felt embarrassed by his friends’ behavior in front of the other school.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter