M.Y.S' Revenge

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They woke up early in the morning and went to the school early just to make her plan become reality and perfect. Since Exo have basketball practice today, their work will be easier.

Yep, you heard… no, you read it right; Exo won’t attend any classes today because they insisted to practice ‘til the end. Exo also ask Jehyun to watch their practice. But she didn’t want to skip classes just because of that.

So… this give they more advantage to put up their plan in track without any problem. Let’s see together whether their plan work or not.

.

.

.

I went to school like always. But today I won’t see anyone from Exo because they’re busy with their basketball practice. They even ask me to follow them to the court just to watch they practice.

Hello… I still have my own life. I’m just their manager… well maybe a manager should be there… but I don’t want to. Oh well, what the heck did I talking about…

.

.

I opened the class’ door and blinked. I closed back the door and went to the back door and walked through it. I went to my usual seat but I didn’t see my table or my chair.

I guess the janitor took it. Maybe they borrow it for charity. Well, who knows? Since those boys aren’t here, I’ll just take Chanyeol’s seat. It’s beside the window.

Students entered the classroom using the back door and they were shocked to see me. I wonder why…

The front door opened. Our Chemistry teacher; Kim Heechul one of the pretty teachers in this school entered. Some of the students gasped and want to warn him but it’s too late… something fell on top of his head. Oh, that’s flour with a few eggs and feathers.

“YAH!!!! WHO DID THIS?!!” Mr. Kim exploded. All of the students looked at the ground. I saw that Minji is fidgeting in her seat. I think I know who did this.

“OH MY!!! MY FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! MY FABOLOUS CLOTH FROM ITALY!!!!! IT’S ALL RUIN!!!!!” Mr. Kim wailed like a mad man. “I SMELL YUCK!!!” he yelled as he smells his body. “You guys better admit it. Who did this prank?!!” he asked the class. No one wants to admit it.

When no one admits fault, Mr. Kim went out from the classroom while cursing about how ruin his cloth was. The students in this class started to whisper with each others.

M.Y.S looked at me. No, they glared at me. As if saying ‘You’re the one who should be in that disgusting dough!!’ to me. I just ignored them because that’s what I always do.

Some kind students cleaned the dirtied floor. Me? Oh hell no. I won’t touch that. No no no.

.

.

“I wonder what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter