Who?

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday, Exo kept bugging me with many messages just to ask me to hang out with them. I don’t have the heart to do so. I already said no, but they still insisted. For the last option, I turned off my phone. They are annoying, believe me.

~*~

Today, I went late to school. The school’s gate already closed. So I don’t have any choice but to climb the back gate. Who knows that the nerd came late and climbs the gate, huh?

After I landed on the ground, I took my bag and… I saw a boy who seemed like he saw me jumped off the gate. I looked at him blankly. He becomes panic “I-I-I’ll a-act l-like I-I-I didn’t s-see that!” he bowed and ran away. I blinked and shrugged. I walked to the infirmary to kill the first period

You don’t want to disturb the class, right? /laugh/

~*~

The infirmary teacher asked me ‘why’ I just told her that my stomach aches. She lets me rest until the first period end. I lay down on the bed and dozed off.

“Hey, why’d you ditch the class?” Daehyun thwacked my head lightly. I rubbed my head while glaring at him. “So what? I don’t care about that damn class okay?” ii snapped at him. Don’t you dare to lecture me.

Daehyun holds up his hands. “Hey hey, I’m just saying. No need to be so sensitive” he said. “Urgh, I don’t have time to argue with you Dae” I said and walked away while clutching my stomach.

Daehyun noticed my weird behavior. He went after me. “Hey, are you okay?” he asked me. I ignored him because I’m too busy with the pain. The stupid pain that every woman will have on her monthly period.

~*~

“Jehyun-ssi” someone called my name. I stirred up and saw the teacher. “Oh… sorry saem, what is the time now?” I asked. “The next period almost start. You should give this notice to your teacher” she said.

“Okay thanks” I bowed and went out from there. I went to the toilet to wash my face before go to my class.

~*~

I knocked the door. Every single soul turned to look at my direction. I looked back at my classmates and they immediately diverted their eyes toward elsewhere. Except for Exo who was looking at me worriedly.

“Kim Jehyun-ssi… can you explain why’d you came to my class, this late?” Eunhyuk saem asked. I didn’t say anything, I just passed him the notice instead. He nodded after he read “okay, you may sit”

Even if he was angry or something, he can’t gets angry on me. I’m the niece of this school principle and also the niece of the most influence gangster in this area. No one will dare to disturb me if they know the latter fact.

Bu this school already didn’t dare to even be near me just because they saw me beat those three girls.

I sat at my seat. Eunhyuk saem already picked up his belonging. Yep, first period already ended. After gave the greeting, Exo immediately bombarded me with questions.

I looked at them irritated. Suho who knows that I’ll explode in any time, shushed the others.

“So Jehyun, can you tell us?” Suho asked. “I’m sure that you guys don’t want to know about it” I said. “I’m sure that we’re sure we want to know what’s happen toward our dearest friend here, right guys?” Luhan said. The other 11 boys including me looked at him.

“Why does your sentence become long?” Chen asked. “So what? Oh come on Jehyun, tell us what happen” Luhan said.

“Monthly period, stomach aches, and cramp” I said boringly.

Suddenly their faces become red. I looked them with I-told-you face. “Okay guys. Please go to your own seat” our homeroom teacher plus our physic teacher; Leeteuk saem said. Exo immediately went toward their own seat as they don’t know how to react after know the reason.

Unknown to them, I chuckled lightly over their cute behavior.

~*~

Lunch time…

Exo wasn’t loud as usually, maybe because of earlier. “Hey guys, are you okay?” I asked. They startled. “O-of course we are okay” Chanyeol stuttered a little. I sighed, they definitely not okay. “Guys, just forget about earlier. I don’t even take it seriously, why’d you?” I said the matter of fact.

“I’m going to the toilet for awhile. Just go without me” I said and walked away. Students avoid me as far as possible. I walked pass M.Y.S who was frozen seein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter