Camping + Their Past

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After rain slowly went away, we walked back to our camping site. I immediately treat my leg secretly.

It’s a surprise to watch how close the others are. Did something happen?

 

Jimin was talking with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Well, that’s maybe ordinary to see. Since they were okay from the first time they met. And also, they are the Park after all –Baekhyun’s quote.

 

Maybe Jeongguk was talking with Kai and Sehun like a close friend weird me more. As they weren’t that close the last time I saw them together. Something really happen during the walk in the forest. A bit curious here.

 

But the thing that makes me like seriously curious about is, Kris was talking with RapMon about something that I’m sure that I don’t wanna know. Last time I checked, Kris and RapMon never ever talk with each other aside from the basketball match that day.

 

The cooking team wasn’t an exception either. Curious, curious…

 

After had lunch, Siwon saem announced that we can have break time until 7 p.m. All of us cheered –including me ofc. We’re dead tired from the whatever had ever happen in our day today.

 

I decided to take a short nap but something kept on bugging my mind. V, that guy really weird. I already reject him but he still…

 

“Oh, the rain already stop” V said as he looked at the sky. “Let’s go now” V extended his hand for me to hold. Ya’ know my twisted leg thing. He even smiled at me.

Without a word, I take a hold of his hand and stood up. We walked through the forest in silence until V decided to break it.

“You know what… about my confession earlier…” before he can continue, I cut him. “Aren’t we agree not to talk about this again?” I asked. V chuckled “I know, but can you please listen to it kindly?” he asked nicely which make me feel bad. Urggh.

“Hmm” I replied with a simple hum. He smiled widely.

“I know that you already reject me. But I won't give up just like that. No, I won't give my feeling up that easily” he said firmly. I looked at him silently asking ‘are you crazy?’

“Just listen.” V warned me. I blinked. “Good. I just want to keep on loving you until I feel tired of it. When that time comes, I will let you go willingly. Until that time comes, please let me keep my feeling for you” he pleads sweetly.

“Do I have any choice?” I asked with a slight smile. V grinned widely. “Thank you Jehyun” he said and did something unexpected; he kissed my cheek. >///< !!!!!!!

When we almost arrived at the camping site, I immediately walk by myself. V looked at me in confuse. Then he smiled when he saw how hard I tried to look ‘okay’ in front of the others by walking normally. ‘She is really like you, Chaehyun’

 

“Jehyun, wake up” I felt like someone is shaking my shoulder. It’s Hwayoung unni. I blinked a few times before completely awake. “Oh unni, wae?” I asked. “It’s already six. Maybe you want to refresh yourself before seven. My dad tells me we will have a night walk in the forest” she informed.

“Oh, thank you unni” I said and sat up. Then Hwayoung unni went out from our tent. I looked around. ‘Aish, how can I fell asleep while thinking of that scene??’ I ruffled my hair and now it’s looked really like a bird nest.

I combed my hair with my hand and went out from the tent. I went toward the nearby river.

‘SPLASH’ I washed my face with the refreshing water. It’s cold. I also washed my hair. I just let my hair wet like that until someone decided to throw a small towel on my head. I turned around and saw Kai.

“Don’t let your hair damp like that. You can catch a col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter