Camping

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay guys, this Friday, Basketball Team will have a camping” Siwon saem told us. “Really?! Great!” Exo exclaimed happily. But not me.

The day where they go for the camping is here.

I woke up late because I can't stop thinking about something that I’m not really sure. Weird, I know. And because I woke up late, I got ready in hurry. After that, I grabbed my bag pack and went out. Before I run off to school, I locked my house. I ran in such a speed. I only in my casual clothes, not in school uniform, so it’s okay to run like a madman.

After 5 minutes of running, I finally arrived at school. I huffed and huffed. Sweats were all over my body and I felt uncomfortable with it. Heat rose to my cheeks.

“Jehyun, you are late” Siwon saem said. Yes, I know I’m late saem. Everyone can tell that, no need to point it out. “Sorry saem” I muttered as I entered the bus.

“Jehyun!! I thought you won't go” almost all of them said the same thing. “Why did you late?” D.O asked. “Overslept” I replied and took a seat at the back of the bus. From my point of view, Kris sat at the left beside the window. So I go with the right and sit.

From here, I have a very good view. I can watch all of the events that happening in the bus. I like to observe people from behind.

“Okay, we can go now” Siwon saem said to the bus driver. With that, the driver took off the break and pressed the pedal.

 

“Why’d you late?” Kris suddenly asked me. Everyone was doing their own business. “Overslept” I gave the same answer I gave the others. “Why’d you overslept?” he asked. I looked at him. He’s such an awkward social. “Because I cannot sleep?” I replied. “Why’d you can’t sleep?” he asked.

What the hell is wrong with this guy today? “Why’d you want to know?” I shot him a question back in return. “Just answer me” oh my, I hate that kind of command.

“Because I was thinking about something. Don’t ask what it was, because I don’t know about it too” I said. Kris looked at me with his thick eyebrows furrowed. “It just comes and goes, okay” I answered his unspoken question.

Suddenly, our bus stopped. All of us looked at the outside in wonder. I saw a signboard said ‘BigHit High’. My eyes widen when the realization hit me. BTS are going with us? Not separately?

I saw Siwon saem is talking with Sanghyuk saem. Then BTS and Hwayoung unni come into my sight. Suddenly, V’s and my eyes locked. He smiled and waved at me. Including the others. I smiled back unconsciously. Some of Exo members saw what they were doing and frowned.

After awhile, they entered the bus. “Jehyun, annyeong!” BTS exclaimed. But mainly, it’s the maknae line with Suga. I just waved at them. RapMon and Jin sat behind Suho and Lay. Suga and J-Hope sat behind Xiumin and Chen. Jeongguk and Jimin sat in front of me meanwhile V sat beside me. Hwayoung unni sat beside RapMon and Jin’s seat.

“Hi” V greeted me with a soft tone. “Hi” I replied back. I don’t know whether it’s just my imaginary or not, but I saw Kris frowned. Maybe it’s because the sunray, ya’ know he loves his face so much. Duh.

“Noona! I don’t know that you’ll go too” Jeongguk said as he turned around. “That’s because V won't tell us anything” Jimin rolled his eyes. “Yah” V faked his anger and pushed Jimin’s head playfully.

The four of us joked and laughed together at the back. Sometimes our teacher sounded us, and sometimes Kris will snaps at us for being too loud. I know it sound not me at all. I think, the Jecy inside me slowly died down. I’m not surprise if I will be a happy-go-lucky girl that I used to be.

 

Afterward, we arrived at the mean forest. We have to hike to a specific place for our camping site.

Because in the bus I mostly with V and the other two from BTS, this time I decided to be with Exo.

“Oh look, who decide to join us after ditch us for a guy” Baekhyun said and cried dramatically at Chanyeol. I rolled my eyes. “Fine if you don’t want me to join you” I said and before I can walk toward BTS, Luhan grabbed my arm. “No Jehyun, Baek just joking” he said and glared at Baekhyun. The latter apologized to me.

“Okay, we will go hiking now. Please look over for each other. If someone was missing, please tell us immediately” Siwon saem said.

Then we started to hike or jungle trekking. Luckily I just stuffed all of my things in my bag pack. It’ll be difficult to hike while holding your bag.

I was in the middle of the group. Luhan and Sehun walked side by side with me. “You look close with them” Luhan said, somehow his voice seemed serious. “Them?” I tilted my head. “BTS” he answered my wonder. “Oh, maybe that’s because I help them with RapMon’s mother” I answered smoothly.

“But…” Luhan’s word was cut by Sehun “Hyung, don’t ask Jehyun any questions anymore. She needs rest from you” he said. “What? Rest? From me? Why???” Luhan blabbered. It makes my head felt dizzy so I slipped off from them to the back.

“Why?" Suho asked, he was charged to take care from behind. “Luhan won't stop talking” I shook my head. He laughed “That’s so like Luhan” Suho also shook his head.

When walking with Suho, my hawk eyes saw something fell from Kris’ pocket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter