Annoying Boys

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bullying thing always follows me as I always mock the queenka. And I went home with many bruises and cuts for a good two weeks. I didn’t mind about it at all.

Exotic; the so-called Exo’s fangirl club also pick a fight on me.

Today, when lunch; I didn’t go to the cafeteria. Because I want to take a walk around the school. I walked at the lonely hall.

I stopped in front of a room. The tag at the door read ‘Music Room’. I entered the room and saw many instruments and mirrors as the wall. I walked toward a piano and sat on the chair. I pressed a key.

My stomach felt butterflies. I closed my eyes as my fingers moved freely on the key; play a song. Then I stopped as many memories from my past flow into my mind.

I stood up and walked toward a speaker and connected it with my ipod. I play B.A.P’s Hurricane. I started to dance with the music flow.

This song was created by Yongguk just for fun. Then Jongup and I created the choreography for this song. It’s really a tiring dance. Zelo always whine about how hard the dance is and they even felt dizzy after make a fast twirl. But all of them still managed.

 

Sehun’s P.O.V

All of us walked around the school to find the nerd girl. It’s not like I want to bully her, but Kai wants to. No no no. Kai also didn’t wants to bully her but he just wants to annoy that nerd. No no no. Actually all of us want to annoy her… yeah.

“Where is she?” Kai said as he looks around. Suddenly, we heard music blasted out. All of us follow the music. It’s lead us to a music room. Luhan hyung opened the door slowly.

All of us stunned at the sight behind the door. A girl is dancing a hip-hop song. She twirled fastly. I, who only watching feel the dizziness of the dance.

When the song finished, I unconsciously clapped my hand followed by my friends. I saw the girl hurriedly put up her spectacles and turned around. Her eyes widened and also ours.

All of us gawked at her. She? The nerd we always bully annoy knows how to dance skillfully?!!

Kai walked toward her slowly. “What do you want?” she asked with her blank face. Sometime I wonder, whether this nerd has feeling or not. Every time students bully her, she didn’t show any emotion at all.

Kai holds her shoulder. “How come you know how to dance skillfully?!! You also can do a killer move!!” Kai said while shaking her shoulder back and forth. We didn’t really surprise about Kai’s behavior, because he always like this when he meet with someone who can dance amazingly than him.

Well, all of us do awe at her. Like seriously? A nerd who always been bullied, know how to dance. And what? Dance the really amazing c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter