Got What?????

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our camping trip, our life went on like usual except V sometimes will appears in front of my school just to meet with me. He still didn’t want to give up on his feeling.

Today is Friday, and now I’m walking home after school.

Then I thought about those two certain human. I didn’t hear anything about them for a long time. I decided to give them a call. I pressed on a name in my contact phone –JR.

After the seventh rings, my call finally answered.

‘Yeoboseyo’

“JR?” I asked, because his voice sounded different.

‘Uhhh, this is not JR hyung’ hyung? Since when?

“Who is this? Where is JR? JB?” I asked. A tiny bit of my heart is worrying about these two.

‘I’m Yugyeom. JR hyung co-worker. JR hyung kinda busy together with JB hyung. He can’t answer the phone’ busy? What thing can make those two be so busy?

“Where are you… uh, those two rights now?”

‘At … Got7 CarShop’ what shop? Seriously, since when?

“Where is that place?”

‘Umm, near the Starry Café. Do you know that café?’ what is this, seriously? Did they purposely work there?

“Yeah I know. Thank for the info.” Suddenly, I heard JR’s voice at the back.

‘Yugyeom-ah, who is that?’ ‘Your contact says it’s Jehyun the Bun-ompf’ I frowned. Did he put weird name on me? Such a e.

‘Oh, Hi Jehyun. It’s strange that you call first’

“I’m going there” I hung up and walked to my work place’s direction.

~*~*~*~

‘I’m going there’

JR looked at his phone. Jehyun already hang up on him. Going there? Where? JR’s eyes widened. He turned toward Yugyeom. “Yah Yugyeom. Did you tell this girl about this place?”

“Yes… Why?”

“Urgh, I’m dead.” JR groaned.

JB walked toward them. “Why JR? I heard Jehyun’s name earlier? Something happen?” he asked his bestfriend.

“Jehyun knows about this place” JR said dejectedly. “Are you serious?” JB asked skeptically. “I’m serious. This kid blow up” JR pointed at Yugyeom. “I’m sorry hyung” Yugyeom said.

“Hahaha, don’t worry Yugyeom, nothing bad will happen. You can go continue your work” JB said toward the younger. The latter nodded and walked away.

“Seriously? What will we have to say to her? Our car shop near her part-time job and we saw Himchan with Jongup last week!” JR panicked. JB sighed. “Dude, can you calm your down? She will not kill us or anything. You should stop worrying and continue back your work. There are many works we have to finish before 6” JB said.

“Aish! You sound like a grandpa!” JR grunted.

“Hyung! The engine still broken! And my face is all black!” someone shouted.

JB looked at JR. “See. Just do your work and wait for Jehyun”

“Fine”

Hmm, where is that shop now? Got7 right? What kind of name is that?

I looked around the area. Near the Starry Café huh?

“Jehyun? What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked when he saw me at the outside of the café. I was startled. “O-oh, Hi oppa”

“I’m just walking around. Oh yeah oppa, do you know where is Got7 CarShop?” I asked. “Got7 CarShop? Oh that shop just open two weeks ago. But it’s really popular already. It’s just there.” Jinyoung said as he pointing at a shop across the road.

“Okay, thanks oppa”

“Wait up Jehyun” Jinyoung called me. I turned around “Yes?”

“Umm, last Saturday, your friends come here but you’re at the camping” Jinyoung said. Friends?

“Okay. Thanks for telling me. Annyeong” I bowed and walked across the road.

What friends? Did Jinyoung mean Jongup and Himchan? Does this mean those two already met? Please don’t.

 

-Got7 Car Shop-

There you are JB, JR. I walked straight into the shop.

“Welcome to Got7 CarShop… ummm Miss?” an awkward greeting was given to me by a boy. “I want to find JB and JR” I stated. “O-oh, JB hyung and JR hyung? They are at there” the boy pointed at a repaired car. I nodded and walked toward the car.

I took a peek and saw JR is crouching beside the car to look at the tire while JB is standing beside JR.

“Oi”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter