Rumor

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days passed, sometime Jehyun was with Exo and sometime with B.A.P. Nothing weird had happened except the constant glare and nasty remark exchange between two gangs.

But today was different. There was a weird rumor about the missing Jecy will enroll in SM High. That makes the entire student felt somewhat scared and nervous. They never imagine the Jecy will appear in their school. With Exo and B.A.P in their school, they wonder what will happen when Jecy enters the picture.

The rumor didn’t go unnoticed by the two gangs and the real Jecy herself.

“What the hell? Is that true?” Sehun asked the others after they heard a group of boy talk about it. “Not sure, Sehun. Well, since you guys have seen a living Jecy, maybe it’s true” Chen said. “I mean, she is still alive after disappearing for half of year” he added. “You think so?” Kai said in wonder.

While in the class,

“Have you heard about the rumor?” Youngjae asked the real Jecy, Jehyun. The latter nodded. “So what will you do about it?” he asked, a bit curious about her action. “Nothing. It has nothing to do with me anyway” Jehyun replied flatly. ‘Figures. Of course she won’t mind about this petty matter’ Youngjae rolled his eyes.

“By the way, Zelo asks to hang out after school today” he said to Jehyun before he focuses back to his abandoned book. Didn’t even giving the girl a chance to reply.

Exo arrived in the classroom short after that and took their respective seat. They whispered with each other about Jecy.

“Hey Youngjae” Luhan called the boy. The said boy turned around and raised an eyebrow at the baby-faced guy. “What do you want?” he asked. “You were once Jecy’s friend, right? Is it true she will enter this school?” Luhan asked in pure interest. “Were once?” Youngjae muttered under his breath.

“How could I know? I haven’t met with her for six months already” Youngjae answered, a bit irritated. Jehyun didn’t say anything as she acted like ‘not everything is my businesses’.

“I thought you would know. Anyways, don’t you feel happy to finally meeting your runaway friend?” Luhan asked innocently without knowing the Jecy is beside him. “I mean, Jecy is really amazing in fight. Her punch could blow a tree and her kick can send people to hospital” the baby-faced boy added dreamily.

Jehyun raised an eyebrow secretly while continue reading Cantonese language guide book.

“Aren’t you a bit exaggerating about Jecy? And since when we are close enough to hold a conversation like this?” Youngjae make face and turned to face the front.

Luhan pouted slightly. “You know what, Luhan?” Xiumin said to the boy beside him. Luhan nodded at Xiumin, asking him to continue. “I agree with him. Since when you are close enough to talk freely like that” the cute chubby-cheeks boy stated.

Luhan blew a raspberry.

While teacher is teaching at the front, Jehyun was deep in her thought. She couldn’t help but to feel curious about why that person wants to be Jecy. Then she remembered back her conversation with Yoonji.

‘So this is what she means by creating another Jecy. Yoonji was there during the fight and the unknown girl also there. What does this mean?’

~*~*~*~

During recess, Jehyun tried to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter