Chapter 24

What. The. Heck!

I woke up to the slam of a door.

            “Dang it door! Why must you be so loud?”

            I smiled at the voice. Hoya’s. I was too tired to get up and greet him though. I closed my eyes again and decided to wait until he came to wake me up.

            “I think you are being louder then the door.” Sungjong said.

            Why was he here…oh! Now I remember.

            “Why are you even here?” Hoya asked.

            “Why are you here?” Sungjong asked back.

            I should get up and sort this all out. I barely got any sleep on the couch though. I’ll just let them work this out. They’re friends. Nothing bad is going to happen.

            “I’m here because a good boyfriend would walk his girlfriend to school.”

            “You and ChanSook can’t be dating. You’ve only been back at school for one day.”

            “We are. So as her boyfriend I want to know why you are here.”

            “Why does it sound like you’re accusing me of something?”

            “Maybe because I am. I know what happened while I was in a coma. ChanSook dated Woohyun, almost dated you, and wasn’t close to dating Dongwoo.”

            Why does Hoya have to be like this right now? Can he just trust his friend?

            “Does that mean that ChanSook was telling the truth when she said she saw your ghost?”

            “Yes. Now care to answer me?”

            “I fell asleep here yesterday. I was waiting for ChanSook so she could help me with my homework and I fell asleep on her bed.”

            It was now that I chose to get up even though I wanted to fall back asleep. I walked over to the two of them like a zombie.

            “Hoya, you need to relax.” I told him.

            “Did you hear all of that?” Sungjong asked.

            I nodded as Hoya brought me in for a hug.

            “Sungjong, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but shouldn’t you be going home? You need to get dressed for school and it’s not like you have a spare uniform over here.”

            “I was jus going to skip today.” 

            “What?” I asked.

            I looked at Sungjong and he seemed serious.

            “Yeah, I was going to skip. I didn’t get my math homework done or any of my homework for that matter so I was just going to skip.”

            “Homework or not you’re going to school. I will not let you skip. Skipping is bad.”

            “Is that why you skipped with Woohyun that one day?” Hoya asked.

            “Shut up.” I told him and shoved him away from me.

            “Why don’t we all just skip together?” Hoya asked.

            “Yes! ChanSook, skip with me and Hoya!” Sungjong said.

            I gave a glare to Hoya and smacked his arm.

            “You’re supposed to be teaching him that skipping is bad.” I said.

            “Well then we can teach him next time.”

            Hoya brought me in for a quick kiss.

            “Please.” He said while giving me an adorable pleading look.

            “But Hoya…”

            “Do you want to be called goody-two-shoes?”

            “That’s great. Peer pressure your girlfriend.” I mumbled.

            I looked back and fourth between the two then decided to heck with school.

            “Today is my second and last day I’ll skip.” I told them.

            The two cheered and both left to change from their school uniforms. I changed as well and soon they were back with the others.

            “What the heck? Are we all skipping?” I asked.

            “Do you have a problem with that?” Sungyeol asked.

            “No. Not at all.” I said.

            We headed down the street and Hoya’s hand in mind didn’t go by unnoticed.

            “Are you two dating already?” Dongwoo asked.

            “Yes, Hoya do you care to explain why?” I asked.

            “I didn’t really want to but alright. My new girlfriend wasn’t psycho. I really was a half ghost in a coma. I lied and said I didn’t remember her and everything that happened but I did. So here we are, dating.”

            “Well if she isn’t psycho…” Sungyeol said.

            He lifted his arm and placed it around my shoulders.

            “Hey, back off.” Hoya said.

            Sungyeol laughed and backed off.

            “I was just kidding. I already have my eyes on someone.”

            “Who?” everyone asked.

            He wouldn’t tell though. His lips were sealed. Sungyeol wouldn’t tell us a single thing about her. Not even if she went to our school or not. Heck, we had so little information that it could be a guy for all we know.

            We went to the amusement park where we split up. Somehow I got separated from Hoya and I didn’t have a phone to see where he was. Or where anyone was. For a school day, the park was pretty packed. I looked around like a helpless little girl while I tried to find someone. Finally I found Sunggyu and Sungjong.

            “Did you ditch Hoya?” Sungjong asked hopefully.

            “No, I lost him. I’ve been trying to find someone for about twenty minutes now.”

            “Why didn’t you call?” Sunggyu asked.

            “Long story short I don’t have one and need a new one.”

            “In that case, stick with me and Sungjong.” Sunggyu said.

            Sunggyu linked arms with me to make sure that I wouldn’t get lost in the crowd and we meet up with the others for lunch. Before I sat down, Sungjong pulled me to the side to talk to me.

            “When you said that you didn’t want a boyfriend, did you just say that because Hoya was a ghost?” he asked.

            “Not really. I just didn’t want one.”

            Sungjong looked down at his shoes now as he talked.

            “Well, you know, I just want you to know that if you break up with Hoya I’ll be here.”

            Sungjong went back to his seat before I could stop and ask what he meant. I’m pretty sure I knew what he meant but I just wanted to make sure I was right. I thought that he had moved on. He still liked me? I’m starting to wonder if he really does need help with math or if he just wants to spend time with me.

            After we finished out day at the amusement park, I pulled him to the back of the group to talk to him about it.

            “Do you really need help with math?” I asked.

            “If I didn’t, then why would I ask for help?”

            “You know why.”

            He looked up the front of the group. I’m guessing toward Hoya who was now running after Dongwoo for a reason I’ll figure out later.

            “It’s both.” He said after a minute. “I do it to spend time with you and to get help. Honestly the guys could help me if I asked but I like it when you teach me.”

            “Then I ask that you don’t try to do something. I promised Hoya’s mom that I’d help keep Hoya’s life stress free and drama free. Obviously I can’t do that forever but his mom is worried about what it will do because of his coma so please, don’t try anything for now.”

            “Alright, I’ll try.”

            Our little group got smaller one by one. It ended with me and Hoya. He walked me to my house and gave me a kiss goodbye. He tried to leave but I stopped him from doing so.

            “Why were you chasing Dongwoo?” I asked him.

            “He said he was going to start calling you Sookie so I had to change his mind.”

            “Because I’m your Sookie?”

            “Of course! You’re my Sookie and I’m your…”

            “Hookie!” I exclaimed.

            Hoya just gave me a weird look.

            “Hookie?” he questioned.

            “Fine we’ll work on the name. Just know you’re mine.”

            “Trust me I know.”

            Hoya gave me one last kiss before he left. I went inside with a smile on my face. Hoya was mine. What wasn’t there to be happy about? I had a great day skipping with my friends and boyfriend and it was one of my best. I wouldn’t care if the school or my mom found out because they can’t take back the memory of this day. This awesome day.

           

             ----------------------------------------------------------

It's done! Final chapter!

AND there will be a sequel for the story! :D

It's in the planning process right now. I'm going to say that the sequel will be up by... Friday?

Once again I'll say THANK YOU to the commenters and subscribers of this story!

♥I LOVE YOU ALL!!♥