Chapter 17

What. The. Heck!

After school was over, I walked home with Hoya.

            “Where are we even going to go swimming? I’m okay with sneaking out but I refuse to trespass.” I told him.

            “My house. We have a pool back there and my parents won’t even be home so you won’t get caught.”

            I bit my lip as I thought about it. I was having second thoughts. What about neighbors?

            “Hoya, do we have to go swimming?” I asked.

            “Yes, you already agreed to it. If you back out, then instead of me giving you an adorable nickname, I’ll call you goody-two-shoes.”

            “I already told you that I wasn’t one.”

            “Then prove it and swim with me tonight… Sookie.”

            I turned my head to look at him when he said the last part.

            “Sookie?” I asked.

            “Yeah.” He said all the sudden getting shy. “That’s the other nickname that you get if you do go swimming with me tonight.”

            I don’t think I’ve seen this side of Hoya before; where he is shy-like. It was… cute? Yeah, I’ll go with that.

            “Fine, I won’t back out. However, if I get caught, you are in so much trouble.”

            “You won’t get caught. Also about the nickname, if I catch anyone else calling you that, I go to goody-two-shoes. I don’t care if I was visiting you in jail. You’d be called goody-two-shoes.”

            “You know you’re making me feel as if I’m going to get in trouble.”

            “And you’re making me feel like you don’t trust me.”

            “I don’t.”

            We reached my house and Hoya decided to be annoying and just do whatever he does to get to my room before me. Once I got to my room, he was there on my bed.

            “What took you so long?” he asked.

            I didn’t answer him but pulled him off the bed. I laid down on it and ignored him as he whined about me pulling him off.

            “Be a man.” I finally told him.

            “Okay, I’ll be your man.” He said.

            I was going to act like he didn’t say anything. He didn’t just make another joke about us being together. Those were getting old.

            When it was night, it became time to go swimming. Hoya left to check if his parents had left yet and I changed into my bathing suit and put on some shorts and a t-shirt over it. Hoya came back and said the coast was clear. We went over to his house and I didn’t know whether to say this was wrong or not. Technically, Hoya is here. However, Hoya is a ghost. So even though it’s his house it feels a little wrong…

            Once we reached the backyard where the pool was, Hoya jumped tight in. He didn’t bother to take off his shirt. I took off my shoes and stuck my feet into the deep end of the pool. Hoya then swam over and shook out his hair right in front of me getting my clothes wet.

            “Hoya.” I whined.

            He hopped out of the pool and sat down next to me.

            “Quiet whining and swim.” He said.

            “Just tell me why you’re swimming with a shirt on.”

            “I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you wanted to see me shirtless.”

            “I never said…”

            I stopped my sentence as Hoya started to take off his shirt, slowly. I pushed him in the pool annoyed and he took me with him. We both went under and once I resurfaced I splashed Hoya.

            “Meanie.” I said and pouted.

            “Sorry, I just figured if I didn’t do something you weren’t going to come in.”

            “Well, I was. Now thanks to you my clothes are wet.”

            I took off my shirt and shorts so I was in my bathing suit. I got out of the pool and set them aside. Next thing I know, Hoya is picking me up in his arms bridal style. He brought me over to the pool and started to count. He better not dare. He got to three and jumped into the pool.

            “Hoya!” I screamed when I was above water.

            I looked around and didn’t see him. Did he really just leave me here? I then saw he was still underwater. I waited for him to come up but he didn’t. Can a ghost drown? I don’t think one can because a ghost is dead. Well what about a half ghost that is in a coma? Hoya then started to move underwater and I was relieved. He came up above water and scared the crap out of me. He was right in front of me. I don’t think I’d been this close to him face to face. I put my hand up to my heart.

            “d-don’t do that.” I said.

            I had trouble speaking right now. Hoya then for once smiled instead of smirking. He placed his hands on both sides of my face and he leaned in and started to kiss me. Hoya, the ghost who was in a coma was now kissing me and I was kissing him. It’s because he’s a ghost and I’m fascinated, right? Oh, who am I kidding? The reason I said no to Woohyun and Sungjong is because of Hoya. I liked him. He may be super annoying but I live for that. Kissing him brought me to realize this. All the sudden his lips disappeared. I opened my eyes and saw he was gone. He wasn’t anywhere. I called out his name and looked around but I didn’t see him. Why would he just leave? I guess he had a good reason to. I mean, who just leaves in the middle of a kiss? I decided to go home and figured I’d get the explanation when I see Hoya again.

            In my bed, I tossed and turned. I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. What was this guy doing to me? He’s keeping me up and I have a test tomorrow. A really big test. Hoya, where are you? 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO HAPPY!!

First off thank you all once again for your comments and for subscribing! I love you all! <3

Today is my birthday so the chapter is shorter then the others. But I updated :)

Also for my birthday... I GOT INFINTIE INSPIRIT CD! <3

So yeah, I'm happy :D

I hope you liked this chapter!!