Friends from Korea, Friends from Overseas

My Dancing Partner

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=iLan2n0Hqrg)
Big Bang-Oh My Friend  

-------

Everyday _________ would teach EXO and Taemin the dance and they would go over it over 100 times because they always have extra time. _________ has been busy teaching the kids after school from 3:30 to 10pm. She has been earning money and extra from dancing in the street it's been getting her enough money to pay for the house and a little extra for herself each week. She has been having a lot of fun teaching the kids and teaching EXO and Taemin, she enjoys her job a lot because she gets kids who love to dance and know how to dance. Dancing is one thing she loves and she is glad lots of kids love it too.

"Oppa are you guys free tonight?"
"Ne we are wae?" B-Bomb question.
"Well I want you guys to meet my friends from Korea"
"Wae?" Aron pouted.
"Because they are awesome and because they were like my frist ever friends I really made here in Korea"
"Aish araso", Ravi got up and got his things.
"YAY! Now let's go", _________ motion them out the house.

_________ told EXO and Taemin that she would be a little bit late she they had to wait. They all said ok and they were ok with it. When she got there she saw that they all were practicing without her and she saw all the students that she taught for the month there practicing too. She smiled and bowed to get their attention.

"Younger students what are you guys doing here? Class is over"
"Ne it is Miss.Lee but soon we are going to perform for the kids who can't afford for a real concert and we want it perfrect"
"Oh wae? It's always perfrect right?"
"Ne it is Miss.Lee but we want them to remember this concert because we have EXO Sunbae and Taemin Sunbae here"
"Aish ne well then we will go over who goes after who ne?"
"Ne"
"Ok so I will write it down frist then I wil tell you guys ne? You guys keep precticing araso?"
"Araso"

Opening performance: Kai, Taemin, Luhan, Tao, and _________- EXO History
1.Revolution- SHINee Lucifer
2.Baby- B.A.P Crush  
3.Bestie- MyName Message
4.Mini EXO- EXO MaMa
5.Mini Kara- Kara Step
Suprise: EXO and Taemin- BtoB W'O'W
6.Mini Teen Top- Teen Top Supa Love
7.Mini Infinite- Infinite Be Mine
8.Bang Bang- Big Bang Fantastic Baby
9.2in5- 2ne1 I'm the Best
10.Easy- SHINee Ring Ding Dong
Closing performance: Suho, Sehun, Kris, Chen, and _________- BtoB Sunday to Mondy
1 hour concert

"Ok so you guys ready to know who is performing first?"
"Ne"
"Ok so Revolution is performing first but you guys are not the opening act araso?"
"Ne araso Noona"
"The second performance is Baby"
"YAY thanks Unnie"
"Third to perform is Bestie"
"Araso Noona"
"Forth is Mini EXO"
"Ne Noona"
"Fifth is Mini Kara"
"Ne Unnie"
"Ok so after Mini Kara is going to be the suprise performance araso?"
"Ne"
"So the sixth performance is Mini Teen Top"
"Ne Noona"
"then seventh is Mini Infinite"
"Ne"
"Then Bang Bang"
"Araso"
"Then 2in5"
"Ne Unnie"
"Then Easy you guys are last but not the closing performance"
"Ne Noona thanks^^"

"_________-ah who is the opening and closing act then?" Kai asked.
"Oh yeah I for got about that ok so opening is Kai, Taemin, Luhan, Tao, and me then the closing is Suho, Sehun, Kris, Chen, and me"
"Oh araso"
"Ne you guys do remember the dances we did together right?"
"Ne we do"
"Ok well let's start practice"
"Ne"
 
_________ and her students practice for 5 hours with little breaks because they younger kids still are young and need break. _________ was happy to know how dedicated the students were to help make the kids with no money she was happy to know they really wanted to help. She was ready for the concert but she had to wait a coulpe of days before the concert was ready. She had to make flyers and invations to the families of the students  she even had to invite the company so they won't be mad. She even invite all of Seoul to see who would come it was for free so it was going to be fun. She told the kids that there would be over 300 people there for sure and she knows it. They all were really happy they all said they felt like idols performing for their fans.

"Aish students you guys did really well today", _________ sighed and ruffled one of their hair.
"ㅋㅋ ne", everyone giggled and left the dance studio.
"Aish now it's time to go home", _________ looked at the time, "Oh wait EXO and Taemin meet my dancing brothers from overseas"
"I'm B-Bomb"
"I'm Aron"
"I'm Ravi"
"I'm Peniel"
"I'm L.Joe"
"I'm Jongup"
"I'm Suho"
"I'm Kris"
"I'm Chen"
"I'm Luhan"
"I'm Baekhyun"
"I'm D.O"
"I'm Chanyeol"
"I'm Tao"
"I'm Xiumin"
"I'm Lay"
"I'm Kai"
"I'm Sehun"
"And I'm Taemin"
"ㅋㅋ well now we know each others name I'm glad we meet a little ne?"
"Ne"
"Well today was a busy day I'm tired let's all go home and rest"
"Ne let's go", Suho smiled.

Everyone had walked out of the dance studio and _________ had locked the door behind her. She made sure that it was not un-locked before she left because she didn't want to get in trouble and get fired. EXO and Taemin all had a ride while _________ and the guys all walked home which was near so they were ok of walking home. When they all got home they got ready to sleep and the all fell fast asleep from the busy night. Today _________ was really happy that her friends finally got to meet like this during her work they got to met and she hopes that they become better friends later.