Go ask her out now 2/6

My Dancing Partner

Play this one in all the ^^^chapters as you can tell it's 6 chapter ok?(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=UoFLHRVsVuU)
Boyfriend-Love Style

-------

Soon school ened it was Aron's turn. Aron went to the park and he hid somewhere. _________ when and got Hana and lead her to the first clue.
"I don't think I can do it", Aron pouted.
"You can go it just ask her out now", _________ smiled and hugged Aron.
"Aish araso", Aron smiled and walked away.

After _________ lead Hana to the first clue she left quickly. Hana was left to look for 7 other clues. The next clue was at the band room where L.Joe was. Then the art room where

Peniel was. Then the sience lab where Ravi was. Then the front of the gate where B-Bomb was. Then at the water fountain where _________ was. And the last place was where Aron

was he was hiding so that Hana couldn't find him. It was a game of hind-and-seek for Hana and Aron. Aron kept on running when Hana was near _________ would always keep a look out so that Hana would have a good time for this. Then suddenly Aron felt bad and just gave up so that Hana could win and find him.

Aron bent down on his knees and help out a bunch of flowers in his hands. And the letter on the flowers said 'Will you be my playful girlfriend forever?'
Hana took the flowers and smiled then she said yes to Aron.  _________ smiled when Hana said yes. Aron got up and hugged Hana and spun her around. _________ was happy to she her Oppa happy. It's something that she always likes to see.