Will You be my Dancing Partner? 3/3

My Dancing Partner

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=XSc9ruZKxpM)
Younique Unit-Maxstep

-------

It was another busy day for _________. School was done and _________ ran to work she ran in tired out and waiting till the kids came and taught them again. It was almost time for another monthly free concert. All the acts were good it's just there was just an extra 10 minutes left and _________ didn't know how to feel it up. All the kids had an idea and they went into the office and called Jongup to ask him to ask _________ to be dancing partners so that they can dance to fill up the 10 minutes. Jongup agreed and walked over to the studio. He was really excited to do this.

"Jongup Sunbae is here Miss.Lee"
"Oh chinja?"
"Ne"
"Ah annyeong Oppa"
"Annyeong babe"
"Yah"
"Anni Miss.Lee gwenchana we are going to leave for a little"
"Oh araso"
"When they leave can I ask you a question?"
"Oh ne Oppa"

All the kids left and shut the door. They stood by the door to hear what was going on.

"Ok so babe I heard that you had 10 extra minutes left and you need to feel up the space"
"Ne and?"
"Well I wanna know if I could be your dancing partner to feel it in?"
"Oppa sure you can I would love to be your dancing partner to feel it in", _________ smiled.
"YAY!!!!" all the kids yelled.
"I knew they were there", _________ smiled.
"They are so cute", Jongup smiled.
"Ne they are"

After a couple months of practicing the dances with the kids, Taemin, Kai, and Jongup. She finally performed it was an awesome performance for the Free Concert it was a lot of fun and the kids loved it the most. Taemin had took _________ to the MAMA Awards to do the dance they practice. _________ was nervous but she remember just like old times getting money for the dances they did. Kai brought _________ to one of the EXO Concerts. _________ was really nervous for this one because this is all fans and only fans and they might make fun of her. But she did fantastic that they really liked it. They loved it they cheered her on no matter what she did. Even for the encore she could hear them shouting her name as well it was the best times of her lives she missed them so much and now their back.

Sulli has been awesome. Everyday they would talk about the random things they always talked about. Youngmin was always there to be a nice weird friend as well. _________ really was thankful for Youngmin because he was always patient with her. She really liked it and she didn't care. VIXX, B1A4, and JJ Project were always there to protect her no matter what happen. Everyone was jealous because she was always with them and they always cared a lot about her. As for Joon who is still studying hard and doing his work is so happy to see his sister on tv with they guys. Joon loves to see his sister smile again it has been a long time and he finally sees it again durning her 3 performace with Jongup, Kai, and Taemin. Joon loved it all.

JB always liked her and will always like her but he knows that she has a boyfriend already and that he shouldn't tell her about it until he is ready to let her know. _________ finally let Leo go she knew that Leo was nice and only smiled for her but Leo changed a lot he stop being shy and was very outgoing now. Everyone loved him even the kids love him now. They are always asking about Leo at the dance studio. Leo and Krystal are going out now and it's the cutest thing ever. Everyone had finally found a girlfriend except for JB who is still waiting for _________.

Everyone is now so happy with their life and it was the thing they loved to do. Everyone was happy and loved their life. This went perfect after all after the lost of 2 friends and finding the lost friends overseas and meeting again. Also meeting new people doing what they love and always sticking together. Life was perfect for them they really liked it a lot.  Everyone was happy and nothing went wrong at all.


---------
A/N I'm sorry that it ended already TT^TT. Was it good? I hope everyone liked it. If you want a one shot go ahead and message me or post on my wall and tell me your name and your bias you want it for. I will do my everything to make you happy about it. I hope you guys liked my lame story that was supose to go the other way and make her fall in love with Kai but SM won't allow dating so it won't work at all. A-yo peace out I hope you enjoyed the story my other will be done soon as well so I'll be writing a new story soon and I will be helping my Dongsaengs with their story as well.

-sistarsasa