Joon Oppa What's Wrong?

My Dancing Partner

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=eQUyW-3_6Qc)
MBLAQ-It's War

-------

The next day _________ woke up and looked around to see that she was somewhere else than her house. Then she remembered that she spent the night at B1A4's and JJ Project's hide

out. She smiled and got up and put the matress she slept on away and washed up. While _________ was cooking waiting for the others to get up she got a text from Joon.

To:Baby Sister
Hey it's me. You remember your Oppa right? Well I miss you and I
need to tell you something.
Joonie

To:Joonie Oppa
Ne Oppa of course I would remeber my mean but playful Oppa.
Oppa what is it? Is everything ok? Please tell me your ok?
~_________

To: Baby Sister
Don't worry I'm ok it's about love I need help
Joonie

To: Joonie Oppa
Araso Oppa
~_________

B1A4 and JJ Project woke up to the delicious smell of food in the hide out. They quickly stood up and put their matersses away and walked to the kitchen. They saw food there

waiting for someone just to eat it up already. _________ walked into the kitchen and saw B1A4 and JJ Project just standing there staring at it.

"ㅋㅋ Oppa just eat it already", _________ smiled and walked over to the table.
They all sat down and JB smiled,"Wah I haven't had a home made meal in forever"
"Me too", Gongchan smiled and put some more food in his mouth.
"Me too", Baro ate more food and looked like a squirl.
"This delicous", CNU's eyes became big.
"WAH so good", Jr. smiled and ate more.
"Amazing", Jinyoung shoved a spoonful into his mouth.
"WOW this is really good",Sundeul smiled.
"How did you learn how to cook these food? It's awesomely good" JB smiled.
"Oppa I learned by myself", _________ smiled.
"Oh araso come cook for us more often ne?" Baro smiled.
"Ne", _________ beamed.
"Ah _________-ah your Oppa called and said to be safe", Sundeul said.
"Oh chinja I just talked to him so I got it already thanks anyways", _________ smiled.
"Oh araso", Sundeul continued eating.

Everyone was eating happily together. It was the best meal the guys had ever had in their life. They really missed when their mom cooked like that for them. All their parents left

them at the age of 9. They were all friends together but made different groups when they were younger ever since then they have took care of each other. It was heart breaking for

__________ to hear that. She thought to herself and she started to cry because she if she lost her parents at a young age she would be nothing. Thankfully she still had her parents

who weren't around to take care of her. She still loved them when they came back but it was hard work just to keep up with Joon the hard headed on in the family.

Soon after eating everyone helped put the dishes aways and cleanded the table off. They were alot of help but like the Robtic's. She smiled at the memory of them then she

remembered she had to go home before Joon made it. So she bowed and asked Baro and JB to walk her home. They agreed but everyone went instead.

When _________ arrived at home the guys were already up and eating food. She smiled and said hi to all of them not afriad if they ask her anything.

"Yah where were you last night?" B-Bomb asked.
"Oh umm something happened and i left with Baro Oppa"
"Oh ok", hearing the word Oppa after Baro's name Jongup felt mad, Jongup stood up and put his plate away.
"Hey you guys soon Joon Oppa will be coming to talk to me"
"Oh yeah he told us already and he wanted to talk to you alone so I think we're all going to meet our girlfriends", Peniel smiled.
"What about me?" Jongup asked.
"Be a thrid wheel and follow one of us", Ravi smirked.
"Bwoh? Thrid wheel? I can't forget it I'll just go by myself", Jongup went up to his room and got changed.
"What's wrong with him?" _________ pouted and walked to the table.
"He's mad that you didn't stay at the amusement park and waited till all the girls left", Aron said.
"Aron Oppa it took forever for them just to dissapear I felt left out I wanted to hang out with Jongup Oppa but he seem to not care until I left the park"
"Wow really I'm sorry hone", L.Joe pouted and hugged _________.

Soon they were done eating they put everything away and ran up stairs to get change. _________ was washing the dishes as Jongup sat and watched tv. _________ pouted knowing

that Jongup was mad at her for leaving. She felt really bad but what he did was wrong as well and she didn't want to talk to Jongup. Soon _________ was done and suddenly the

door bell rung. _________ ran to the door and answered it.

"Annyeonghasayo Joon Oppa", _________ bowed.
"Aigoo why are you always so polite to me?" Joon pinched her checks.
"Because Oppa your older than me"
"But still we're just family"
"Araso I will treat Oppa like a friend"
"YAY finally a family friend", Joon giggled.
"Aish", _________ acted cute.
"Where is everyone? Oh their all getting ready to see their girlfriend", _________ pointed up stairs.
"Oh how did they get girls?"
"With my help Oppa"
"Ah that's my sister"
"ㅋㅋ ne"

"Oh annyeong Joon Hyung", Jongup stood up and bowed.
"Aigoo no need to bow"
"But Hyung"
"But nothing so how has my baby sister been?"
"Ah Hyung really good I love her"
"That's goo Jongup"

"Ah yah you guys hurry Joong Hyung is here already", Ravi yelled at the others.
"Annyeong Ravi-goon", Joon smiled.
"Annyeong Hyung", Ravi smiled.
"Finally someone who won't bow to me", Joon smiled.
"Oppa~", _________ whinned.
"No wonder you and Jongup went out you are like what the guys say a mini Jongup", Joon laughed.
"Aish", _________ got mad.

"Oh annyeong Hyung", Peniel smiled.
"Annyeong Peniel-ah"
"Hyung Annyeong", B-Bomb smiled.
"B-Bomb my man hello", Joon attempted English but failed.
"ㅋㅋ Hyung don't do that agian we may have came from overseas but your English is worse than ours", L.Joe smiled and came down.
"Yah Byunghun watch it", Joon playfully hit his arm.
"Annyeong Hyung", Aron smiled.
"WAH the playful one finally has a girl to play with and not my sister", Joon teased.
"Yah at least she was happy", Aron shot back.
"Aish araso araso I understand", Joon smirked.

"Well Hyung since your here we are leaving now", Peniel smiled and pushed all the guys out.
"See ya", B-Bomb soluted.
"Peace", L.Joe threw up the peace sign.
"See you guys later", Joon waved and sat down on the couch.

All the boys left the house and it was quite. _________ got a cup of water for her brother and brought it to him.

"Aigoo did Umma teach that well", Joon ruffeled _________'s hair.
"Ne Oppa Umma did", _________ smiled.
"That's good well I need help"
"Ne Oppa what is it?"

"Well I have a friend and he is going out with this girl and I like her too so it's a love triangle but they thing is she calls me when she is crying and it's been a couple times this year and I'm really hating it. I just want to punch him in the face for hurting her and I feel bad for her because she can't do anything about it she is just stuck in time and she keeps on crying. _________ do I confess to her? Or do I keep it on a low? What do I do about this? I really really like her Dongsaeng"

"Aigoo Oppa is in love well Oppa I set up all my other Oppas and now it's my real Oppa's turn huh? ㅋㅋ well you want to tell her now because what if you are not the only person she sees what if she still has feeling for him and she can't let go of him? Oppa you want to take the change of getting her and not letting her go this time. You want her by your side and you want to keep it that way so you have to do that. Oppa just ask her and if she says 'no' just tell her that you will always be by her side no matter who she goes out araso? It's easy Oppa just let her know your feelings"

"Aigoo Dongsaeng knows so much and she has only 1 boyfriend"
"Oppa I helped alot of people with these kind of things ok"
"Aish araso well thanks but do you want me to stay I really didn't want the guys to leave like that"
"Anniyo I'll just go and find someone"
"Like?"
"Like B1A4 or JJ Project or VIXX or visit Taemin and Kai"
"Wah you meet those 2 again I see them on TV alot"
"ㅋㅋ ne Oppa ran into them again"
"That's good"
"Yup it is"
"Hey thanks but I have to leave now"
"Araso Oppa annyeong"
"Annyeong"

_________ walked Joon to the door. _________ opened the door and saw that Jongup was just sitting there waiting. Joon and _________ smiled and they said their good byes and Joong left.

"Jongup Oppa come inside it's cold", _________ tugged on Jongup's arm.
"Wae you don't even want me here"
"Oppa who said that?"
"No one I can just feel it"
"Oppa I really do you know how hurt I was yesterday"
"Anni wae"
"Oppa seeing that you let go of my hand made me want to cry yesterday and Baro saw it and he took me out for the day"
"But that was our first date"
"I know but it got runied"
"Then can we make up the first date?"
"Ne Oppa we can"
"YES!" Jongup pumped his fist.
"ㅋㅋ aish Oppa come inside now"
"Araso", Jongup got up and went inside.

The rest of the day Jongup and _________ spent it together. They stayed home all day and just played around. Jongup always tickled _________ when she did something wrong and he wanted her to fix it. It was a relationship that _________ really liked even though it was her first relationship.