The Walk Home

My Dancing Partner

Skip this one  I re-posted it again sorry

 

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=9aDLA5Z6DZc)
C Clown- Good Night

-----

School was soon out and _________ had flowers with her and she got her stuff and walked out of the school by herself. She had no one to walk with or talk with so _________ stopped and put her things on the ground and put in her head phones. VIXX, B1A4, and JJ Project had to go to their hide out right away because they had something to do. _________ didn't mind that much because she was use to walking home alone. Even thought she was going out with Jongup he got held back by all the girls for some reason today her friends have been followed by girls so _________ felt a little awkward just to walk around Jongup or even talk to him. _________ was so use to walking by herself, not talking, and taking her time to go home. _________ was walking and ran into Sulli and Youngmin. _________ smiled and said hi to them but kept her headphones on. Soon _________ couldn't hear what Sulli and Youngmin was talking about and she just kept on walking. Sulli and Youngmin randomly stopped and went to the park.

_________ felt awkward but she just sat there on the bench and she started to fall asleep. Sulli had notice that _________ was sleeping so she called Jongup to hurry and come carry _________ back home. Jongup and the guys had ran to the park they had lost all the girls that followed them. When Jongup got to the park he saw _________ sleeping on Sulli's shoulder.

"Thanks Sulli", Jongup smiled.
"Yeah no problem take care of her araso Oppa"
"Araso Sulli", Jongup gave __________'s to Peniel and picked up _________.

Jongup was carring _________ on his back while they were walking home. Jongup smiled as he notice that _________ slowly woke up.

"Good Morning my little pumkin", Ravi smiled.
"Oh Ravi Oppa"
"ㅋㅋ annyeong", Aron smiled.
"Yah who's caring me let me down", _________ whinned.

Jongup had stopped and let _________ down and kissed her on the lips.

"Good Morning Babe", Jongup smiled.
"Oppa is it really morning?"
"ㅋㅋ anniyo", Jongup giggled at _________'s silly question.
"Ah ne", _________ smiled and grabbed her stuff from Peniel.
"So how was your sleep?" B-Bomb smiled.
"Umm Oppa it was good", _________ smiled and hugged B-Bomb.
"Yah what about me? I don't get a hug?" Jongup pouted.
"Anniyo Oppa everyone seems to love you more than B-Bomb Oppa", _________ stuck out her toung.
"Bowh? Wae~ I'm still your boyfriend", Jongup whinned.
"No your not", _________ nodded her head.
"Bowh?"
_________ hugged Jongup,"ㅋㅋ Oppa I'm just kidding please don't get mad"
"Aigoo I would never get mad at you baby", Jongup pinched _________'s check.
"Araso Oppa", _________ tiptoed and kiss Jongup on the check.

"Aish this is discusting I can't watch it anymore", Ravi looked away.
"I know right eh", Peniel looked at the lights.
"Yup it really is and I have fallen in love before", B-Bomb looked down.
"ㅋㅋ she's growing up", Aron giggled.
"She is", L.Joe laughed.
"ㅋㅋ Oppa mianhaeyo I won't do that when you guys are here", _________ smiled.
"Wae?" Jongup pouted.
"Ah Aron Oppa why are you so happy?"
"Well because your like my little sister and I love-", Aron looked at Jongup and srugged his shoulders,"You like a sister that's why I came up with the neam MINI JONGUP just to tease Jongup"
"Aish Oppa~", _________ playfully hit Aron's arm.
"ㅋㅋ it's true", B-Bomb put his arm around _________.
"It is", Ravi smirked.
"Yup our good plan that bothered Jongup-ah", Peniel smiled.
"Ah araso Oppa", _________ smiled.

_________ and Jongup held hand on the way back home. They all were smiling and having a great time. Each time Jongup tired to kiss _________ on the lips she would turn she kept her promise to the other guys and said that it will never happen in front of them. The other guys smiled each time that happen the last time it happen Ravi and Aron bursted out laughing. They had a great time walking back home _________ misses when they were younger and they would always .

When they got home _________ searched her phone for some "Supposly" friends in her class and asked them if they wanted to start dating.

To: Sammi, Emily, Hana, Nina, Kimmi
Would you like to start dating? If you do text me back araso?
I'll let you know how you'll be a perfect match with and I'll tell my Oppa...
~_________<3

To:_________
Ne ne ne please^^
Emily<3

To:Emily
ㅋㅋ you seem excited well you are a nice and quite person just like Ravi Oppa do you think he's ok?
~_________<3

To:_________
Ne I do really like Ravi thank you OMO what to wear tomorrow?
Emily<3

To:Emily
Something nice
~_________<3

To:_________
Ne sure
Sammi loves you

To: Sammi
Ah you love to cook right? So I think B-Bomb Oppa...
~_________<3

To:_________
Awesome ok
Sammi loves you

To:_________
Yeah that'll be cool
Hana

To:Hana
Your really playful just like Aron Oppa so you get him
~_________<3

To:_________
Araso
Hana

To:_________
Ne I'm fine with that
Nina

To:Nina
Araso you love skinship just Peniel Oppa I'll think you guys will get along well ne?
~_________<3

To:_________
ㅋㅋ araso
Nina

To:_________
Cool ok
Kimmi

To:Kimmi Simmi
Ok so the last person is L.Joe and he is a sweet little boy I love him (As a friend I have Jongup^^)
~_________<3

To:_________
ㅋㅋ araso araso
Kimmi

So it was offical Emily=Ravi, Sammi=B-Bomb, Hana=Aron, Nina=Peniel, and Kimmi=L.Joe. _________ was happy she got some girls for the guys because she felt bad for them. After _________ got them to answer back _________ went to tell the other guys that and told them to dress nice for tomorrow. They were all happy and excited to how they look like and how they were like. It was like a blind date but during school time so it was different. It was getting late and _________ was getting tired so she went to get change and went to bed.

-----

A/N not what you guys wanted right? I know you guys were waiting for the main character to fall in love with Taemin or Kai I'm sorry. If you want that to happen just tell me I'll do a one shot for you and I'll make it good where you just want it to continue and never end. I'm nice huh? Well I hope you enjoy this lame chapter...