Blind Date...At School?

My Dancing Partner


(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=JmSg5EBrzaU)
B1A4-Super Sonic

-------

_________ woke up and felt someone's arms around her waist.

"Jongup Oppa help me", _________ pouted.
"Wah what happen?" Jongup was right next to _________.
"Oppa when did you get here?"
"I wanted to sleep with my baby girl last night"
"Oppa~", _________ whinned.
"Aigoo when do we need to get up?"
"Oppa now", _________ turned to Jongup.
"Aish can we stay like this for a while?"
"Anniyo Oppa get up now", _________ sounded mad.
"Aish araso araso", Jongup stood up.

When Jongup stood up he looked at the time and he saw that there was 30 minutes left. He got mad and started to whinne to _________.

"Yah we still have 30 minutes left why can't I sleep with you uh?"
"Oppa~", _________ sat up.
"Mmm I still wanna sleep with my girl", Jongup pouted.
_________ stood up and tiptoed and kissed Jongup on the lips, "Oppa I want to sleep too but I need to go cook break fast"
"Wae I'll just tell Minhyuk Hyung to cook for us", Jongup whinned even more.
_________ was looking for her unifor, "Anniyo Oppa it's ok"
"Ah wae", Jongup started to throw a tantrum.

Before _________ went to get ready she ran to Jongup and kissed him on the lips. Jongup had smiled under the kiss, he was happy to know that she was sorry so she kissed him. After _________ was ready she went down stairs and cook fried rice for everyone. When Jongup was done getting ready he woke up the guys and they all got ready pretty fast and went down to eat the food. After everyone finished eating they put their plates away and _________ soaked it so that it won't be so hard to wash later. After that they all had left to go to school.

Jongup and _________ walked hand-in-hand when they walked into the school all the girls were staring at them. Soon all their fans came running up to them to surround them, _________ was scared she didn't know what to do. Jongup was walking and lost grip on _________'s hand and she got stuck in the crowd. _________ was getting scared and she had tears in her eyes until someone hugged her tightly. _________ looked up and saw Leo's face.

"Leo Oppa", _________ was shock.
"Ne it's ok I got you", Leo smiled.
"Oppa thanks again", _________ smiled.
"Yeah no problem, hey today don't look for us during lunch ne? Where not going to be here"
"Oh araso Oppa what about B1A4 and JJ Project?"
"They wont be here as well"
"Araso Oppa annyeong"
"Mianhaeyo we can't walk you to class today annyeong"
"Ah Oppa~", _________ smiled as Leo walked away.

_________ walked to class by herself like always she had no one by her side. When _________ walked into the class room everyone was already there even the teacher. Suddenly they all started to clap for her, _________ was shock and didn't know what was going on. _________ turned around and looked at the board that said:

Lee _________ your an amazing person and I hope you know that
       -Sulli Unnie^^

_________ smiled and bowed and thanked everyone for doing that. When _________ went to her desk she saw that there was a bag hanging from it. _________ didn't know what it was because she never hung stuff on the side of her desk. _________ picked it up and put it on her desk and saw that there were lollipops inside and there was a little teddy bear in there as well. _________ smiled and knew that Sulli planed all of this, she was just happy that the day started off really well. All _________ was waiting for was when Sammi, Emily, Kimmi, Hana, and Nina walked in so that she could smile and tell them to get ready for the blind date during lunch.

Soon after 3 classes it as lunchtime. _________ got up and brought her bag of lollipops to her locker and put it in there till the end of the day. _________ was walking to the cafiteria and was walking by herself. _________ was not paying attention and ran into a group of guys. _________ had fell on her and they quickly helped you up but soon one of them pinned you to the wall.

"Yah your so pretty why are you walking around school by yourself uh?" he asked.
"Ah anniyo I was with my friend but I told them to go ahead", _________ shut her eys tight.
"Ah so who are your friends?"
"Umm VIXX, JJ Project, B1A4, and the dance group Robotic", _________ slowly open her eyes.
"Huh your friends with VIXX the most scariest gang in Seol?"
"Ah ne I am why?"
"Because their not here to-", he got cut off by N.
"YAH YOU DUMB BETTER LET HER GO", N yelled.
"V-V-VIXX", he was scared.
"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY UH?" N got pissed and walked closer.
"Ah ne", he quickly let _________ go and she fell to the floor scared.
Leo ran over to _________ and hugged her, "Gwenchana?"
"Ne Leo Oppa gwenchanayo", _________ hugged Leo back in fright.
"YAH IF WE CATCH YOU TRYING TO HURT HER AGAIN YOUR ALL DEAD", Leo shot up a deadly glare to them.
"Ah ah ah ne", He got scared and ran away with his other friends.

"Gwenchana?" Ken had worried looks in his eye.
"Ne Ken Oppa", _________ smiled and stood up.
"Do you need help?" Hyuk asked.
"Anniyo Oppa I got it", _________ smiled and walked away.
"Ok well we just wanted to come check up on you", Dongho smiled.
_________ turned around, "Thanks Oppa but you guys should get back to what you were doing or you guys will get caught"
"Ne annyeong", Hongbin smiled and they left.

_________ had walked into the cafiteria by herself. _________ looked at the guys and say that they all were with a girl except Jongup, who looked sad. _________ quickly went behind Jongup and covered his eyes.

"Oppa can I have a kiss?" _________ asked but so he wouldn't know who it was.
"Bowh? Wae get off of me", Jongup threw her hands off of him.
"Oppa~", _________ pouted.
"Aw babe it was you mianhaeyo", Jongup stood up and helped _________ up.
"ㅋㅋ Oppa it's ok I did it to see what you would do", _________ smiled and stood up.
"Aigoo", Jongup looked at _________ and kissed her.
"Yah yah your still at school keep it on a low", L.Joe teased them.
"L.Joe Oppa so how's it?" _________ smiled.
L.Joe put a thumbs up,"Fantastic"
"Yay that's good", _________ was happy.

During the whole lunch everyone seemed so happy and they seem to get along very well. It was so cute the blind dates seem to have a better time than Jongup and _________. Jongup was sad that he didn't get to kiss _________ at all, _________ was watching and saw a twinkle in all their eyes. Right away she knew they were ment to be.

When lunch ended the guys all walked their "girls" to their class room and they walked back to their class room. It was a success everyone was happy and she knew that the guys really liked it and the girls. During the whole class _________ was smiling thinking of new things she could do for them.  

The day soon came to an end and _________ walked out by herself like usual and she just walked home without the guys. _________ never knew this but from a far someone was always watching her to make sure she was ok. Soon when _________ got closer to that person he hid a little better than before.

Who is this person? What dose he want with _________? Is he a stalker? What is going to happen to _________?