Our First Date...Again

My Dancing Partner

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=caDW_g2Ul0k)
Beast-I Like You Best

-------

The week has gone by fast it was Saturday already. Jongup had planned another date for __________ and he promised that nothing will come in the way. Jonup had woke up early and tried his best to cook something for _________. He tried to make pancakes but failed his first one so he woke up B-Bomb and asked him to help. After 20 of cooking pancakes, eggs, and sasuage, Jongup brought it up to _________'s room.

It was only 7am and _________ was still sleeping kind of. Jongup had walked in and kiss _________ on the forhead and she woke up. Jongup smiled and handed her food. She smiled and thanked him.

"Jongup Oppa did you cook this all by yourself?"
"Ummm", he scratched his neck.
B-Bomb was there and answered before Jongup could,"Anni he woke me up to help him"
"Mianhae Hyung", Jongup bowed.
"ㅋㅋ I knew it", _________ smiled and ate her pancakes that looked like hearts.
"I tried to make the first pancake and it failed so I didn't want you to eat nasty pancake so I woke up B-Bomb Hyung to help me"
"Oppa it's ok I still love it no matter what"
"Really?"
"Ne but Oppa you forgot a lot of things"
"Like what?"
"Oppa you forgot gapes my favorite and orange juice and you didn't say good morning to me I'm still waiting", _________ pouted.
"Aigoo your so cute", Jongup pinched ________'s cheeck.
"Oppa", _________ whinned.
"Araso good morning my lovely sunshine"
"Good morning my funny lookin Oppa", _________ smiled.
"Yah do you not want to go or not"
"Oppa go where?"
"On our date did I forget to tell you?"
"Oppa", _________ playfully hit Jongup's arm.
"Araso araso eat hurry so we can leave", Jongup laughed.
"Araso Oppa", _________ smiled and ate her last sasuage.
"Ok when I come back you better be ready"
"Whoa Oppa that's to fast"
"Well hurry then"
"Araso", _________ pouted and got up.

Jongup had left the room and closed the door he waited outside her door and waited until she opened to knob to go to the washroom. When she opened the door Jongup slowly walked down the stairs. When _________ came out she had her close on and her hair up in a messy bun. She looked down and saw Jongup washing the dishes he used. She ran and got her nice shoes ran down stairs and put it at the door then left to go see if she wanted to do her hair. She decided to put her hair down and she kind of curled it.

_________ ran to her bedroom and put on a bennie before she finally went down stairs. She saw that Jongup was already waiting for her in his casual wear that really suits him this kind of weather. She smiled and walked up behind Jongup and hugged him.

"Oppa mianhae I took so long"
"Aigoo we have all day"
"Oppa when are we going?" _________ giggled.
"Now ppalli let's go"
"Oppa what about the rest they need food"
"It's ok they have B-Bomb"
"Aish Oppa", _________ whinned.
"Ppalli before they come down"
"Araso araso let's go", _________ smiled and they walked out the door.

Jongup  notice that _________ was not paying attention in where she was going. She just kept on walking, Jongup smiled and he notice that the kids he asked to help him with his date had arrived. Jongup slowly left _________, when she notice she became really mad becaue Jongup had planned the date not her and she had not clue where to go.

"Mini Jongup Noona where are you going?" one little boy came up to her.
"Ah..uh..."
"Noona how come you don't know"
"Well I was on a date but I guess he cancelled with out telling me"
"Noona follow me", the boy held her hand and led her to the park and left her there.

"Yah where am I supose to go now?" _________ pouted, "Aish this kids"
"Unnie why are you mad"
"Oh annyeong anni this little boy led me here and I don't know where to go"
"ㅋㅋ Mini Jongup Noona why are you stressing eh?"
"Aigoo molla", _________ acted cute.
"Unnie that's nasty don't act cute in front of me only Jongup"
"Oh araso", _________ smiled.
"Unnie follow my ppalli", the little girl dragged _________ to the accesorie store.

"Umm what's", _________ turned around and she was gone, "aish I guess it's a hit and run for these kids"
"Noona here take this", another little boy handed her a headband.
"Oh kasahamida", _________ smiled and bowed.
"Mini Jongup Noona who are you looking for?"
"Oh my boyfriend", _________ looked around.
"Noona don't be afraid Jongup Hyung is somewhere around Seoul waiting for you", he smiled.
"Really? Where?"
"That's a secret now follow me another place to go", he lead her to a flower show and left her there.

"He's gone of course", _________ pouted.
"Ma'am her you go", the owner gave her a dozen white rose.
"Wah my favorite", _________ smelled it and smiled.
"Unnie is it? I thought you would like it", she smiled.
"Oh another one of you guys", _________ smiled.
"Unnie do you still want to do this?"
"Umm ne let's go", _________ held her hand.
"ㅋㅋ araso Unnie but we need to go this way"
"Oh ok", _________ followed the little girl and they stopped at a corner.
"Unnie this is the last stop just wait here", she nodded and smiled.

_________ waited for a little then suddenly someone came up to her.  It was one of the students from her school.
"Yah Mini Jongup what are you doing here?" he asked.
"Ah I'm waiting"
"Oh yeah I forgot to give you this", he handed her a red rose and a lollipop.
"Oh kasahamida", _________ bowed.

Suddenly another one of the students came, "Mini Jongup why are you standing here by yourself it's not safe"
"Oh I'm waiting for someone"
"Chinja? Oh yeah here you go", he handed her another red rose and a lollipop.
"Kasahamida", _________ smiled and bowed.

Then Jr. came,"Dongsaeng have you been waiting here for long?"
"Oh Jr. Oppa a-anni"
"Are you sure"
"Ummm ne"
"Oh here to make you collection bigger", he smiled and handed her another red rose and lollipop.
"Kasahamida", _________ bowed.

"Mini Jongup ugh I hate that name"
"Oh annyeong N Oppa"
"Aigoo your right there mianhae"
"A-anni I hate it too they compare me to Jongup Oppa a lot"
"Well I know why but it's ok", N smiled.
"Oppa what are you doing here?"
"To give you this", he handed her another red rose and a lollipop.
"Aish I have to much in my hand already"
"Smarty pants put the lollipop in you bag", N nodded to the bag.
"Oh...I knew that", _________ smiled and put them in there.

"Mini Jongup what a name aigoo why that name though it should be Mini Baro"
"Annyeong Baro Oppa", _________ smiled widely.
"Ah your here already"
"Oh mianhae"
"Anniyo here you go", Baro handed her another red rose and a lollipop.
"Oppa leaving that fast aish so mean"
"ㅋㅋ ne I have something to do"
"Oh araso"

"Aish where am I suppose to find a cute girl and not know how she looks like", Sundeul ruffled his hair, "Is someone here named Mini Jongup?"
_________ looked up and saw Sundeul,"Oppa~ that's me"
"Ah so your the cute girl I knew it", Sundeul smirked.
"Ah ne?", _________ smiled.
"Oh Dongsaeng are you cold?"
"Anni Oppa I'm perfectly fine"
"Araso then I can just give you this", Sundeul handed her another red rose and lollipop.

"Mini Jongup where are you? Where is this little girl?"
"Oh Aron Oppa your here?"
"Yah use English"
"Ah-ok gosh"
"LOL just kiding little one here you go", Aron handed her another red rose and lollipop.

"Who is this Mini Jongup", Leo whispered to himself.
"Oh Leo Oppa that's me", _________ smiled seeing just Leo.
"Ah so that's you"
"Mmm ne"
"Well i need to give you this and leave to Krystal", Leo just handed the red rose and lollipop to _________ and left because he saw Krystal.
"Ah", _________ looked down and sighed.

"Yah yah don't feel bad", Jinyoung came and hugged _________.
"Gomawo Oppa"
"Aigoo it's noting"
"Oppa are you here to give me something too?"
"Ne I am and I want you to look up when I tell you to araso"
"Araso oppa"

Jinyoung ran aross the street and he waited till all the little kids appeared there and waited till Jongup arrived.
"Ok Dongsaeng look up ppalli"
All the kids and Jinyoung held a sign that wrote 'Mianhae about our last first date I hope this one becomes better please I want this one to be better love....'
_________ smiled and yelled back, "Who am I suppose to love?"
"Me of course pabo", Jongup stood up with his sign that said 'Moon Jongup'
_________ smiled even more and waited to cross the street,"Wah Oppa this"
"I know a little to much", Jongup rubbed the back of his neck.
"Ne it is but Oppa I loved it I was so clueless"
"Like you usually are pabo"
"Oppa~", _________ whinned.
"I'm glad you liked it", Jongup kiss _________ on the forhead.
"Aish Oppa kids are still here", _________ turned red.
"I know"

_________ ran to Jinyoung and hugged him,"Jinyoung gomawo"
"Aigoo don't thank me"
"I know but still"
"Ah Noona what about us?"
"Yeah Unnie"
"ㅋㅋ mianhaeyo but thank you guys for being so good at this"
The kids all smiled and then walked away.
_________ ran to Jongup and hugged him,"Oppa gomawo"
"Aish I was waiting for that to come out your lips"
"Oppa~", _________ whinned.
"I love you"
"I love you too Oppa", _________ and Jongup leand in and they kissed.
"Yah kids get a room", N yelled.
_________ released and smiled,"Mianhae N Oppa we'll leave"

Jongup held _________'s hand and lead her to a hill that was green and had a pretty view of the sky. They looked at the beautiful veiw and _________ had a sparkle in her eyes from looking at it. Jongup smiled and kissed her check. _________ didn't look at him she just kept on looking at the veiw.

"Babe please look at me"
_________ looked at Jongup,"Ne Oppa"
"Is this date ok?"
"Oppa at least I get to spend time with you"
"I just wanna know though"
"Ne Oppa it's the best"
"That's good", Jongup laid down in _________'s lap.

Jongup couldn't help but just to stare at _________'s lips. He just stared at it and he couldn't look away. _________ notice it and looked down at Jongup and smiled her sweet smile. Jongup put on of his hand behind her neck and made her go down and he kissed her passionitly. _________'s lip soon parted and Jongup's tounge went in. _________ smiled through the kiss she loved it. Jongup soon stopped and smiled at _________.

"Hey babe next time use something else not just a plain one araso", Jongup smirked.
"Oppa~", _________ whinned.
"What", Jongup sat up.
"Aish Oppa when did you become a ert?"
"When we started to go out"
"Oppa your nasty", _________ pouted.
"Yah you still love me though"
"Oppa~", _________ playfully hit Jongup's arm.
"I know you did though"
"Aish Oppa shut up", _________ turned a different direction.

Jongup hugged the back of her and he smelt the beautiful sent of _________'s hair.
"Babe please look at me"
"Anniyo"
"Please", Jongup rested his chin on _________'s shoulder.
"Anniyo you ert"
"Baby please I wanna see you beautiful face"
"Well ask another one I'm not doing that"
Jongup put his hand around _________'s waist and turned her around, "There you go"
"Oppa~", _________ pouted.
"Aigoo don't pout no more it makes me said"
"Wae"
"Please smile for me", Jongup did a small ageyo.
"Fine", _________ finally smiled.
"There you go my beautiful girl and her beautiful smile", Jongup hugged _________.

_________ smiled and kissed Jongup again. It was a peaceful evening with Jongup they just sat there and talked to each other about things. They talked about their similarity and wondering why the guys call _________ Mini Jongup. Not the best nick name for a girl but it was Jongup's favorite nick name for her.

'I fall for her more and more', Jongup smiled and laid back down in _________'s lap.
'Why do I always feel this way towards Jongup and never told him?' _________ smiled.

It was soon 5pm Jongup and _________ had to go back home. They took the bus home knowing that the bus will stop by their house. When they got home all the guys were home all watching tv. They all seem to be wearing comfortable clothes and they seem to be waiting for something. _________ went inside and she saw that the guys were sleeping already. She went close to Peniel and he scared her. Peniel and the rest all laughed at her reaction.

_________ pouted and left to her room. Peniel felt bad so he went and said sorry to her. She accepted the apology and went down to cook something for everyone to eat dinner together. It was like a family all together after a long time not seeing each other. They all talked and laugh like the old days. It was just like when they were kids always together and laughing together. It was the best day for _________ she loved it.