Will You be my Dancing Partner? 1/3

My Dancing Partner

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=XSc9ruZKxpM)
Younique Unit-Maxstep

-------

It was another busy day at school. _________ was so tired she really hated it she just wanted to sleep but she had no time to rest. She was always at school then at work never a break it was always so tiring and _________ couldn't take it anymore. _________ would always look really ill after a long day of school and work she was always so tired. She comes home around 12am stays up doing her homework and studying a little them sleeping for about 5 hours then having to repeat everything over again.

_________ looked worse than the guys because they were at school then work then they have 3 extra hours that _________ doesn't have to rest. _________ said it was ok because she made the most money and everyone needed it. Soon the guys became really popular with the citizens and they would always get gifts and relaxing things. _________ felt left out each time they receive something. So everyone would always share or give it to her to relax. _________ was always the busiest out of everyone, she wouldn't show it or even tell you that she was tired. She was a strong girl but she just wanted to rest a little more.

It was Saturday already and _________ got to really sleep in. She woke up around 12pm because she has missed all her sleeps and wants more but someone was here to see her. _________ got up and got ready to go talk to the person. She was tired like always but she always had a smile on her face. When _________ went down she saw Taemin sitting at the couch talking with the other guys about how much rest she gets. Taemin agreed and said it was an idols life but much worse. _________ wouldn't eat as much because she had no time to do that but when she eats she eats a lot of good food she has.

"Oh Taemin Opp what are you going here?"
"Oh _________-ah your up"
"Ne Oppa I am mianhae"
"Anniyo you need the rest"
"Gomawo Oppa"
"Yeah no problem hey can we talk outside?"
"Ah ne we can"
"Ok let's go"

Taemin and _________ was outside. It was a nice day today and _________ loved it. Taemin smiled missing that smile that was always on her face when she danced with him. He really missed a lot of things they use to do together.

"Hey so my question"
"Ah ne mianhae it's just so pretty today"
"Anni gwenchanayo it is"
"Ok so the question?"
"Ah yeah you remember when we were little you would always dance"
"Ne Oppa I do I miss those days"
"I do to so would you be my dancing partner?"
"Oppa", _________ was shock.
"Your face it so cute", Taemin smiled, "So would you?"
"Oppa I would love to be your dancing partner"
"Yes! We're going to have so much fun together"
"Like old days", _________ had a wide smile.
"Ne like old days", Taemin smiled and hugged _________.
"Oppa don't you have a schedule today?"
"Oh yeah mian I forgot about"
"Aigoo your an idol and you forget about that"
"Ne I do"
"Well I don't blame you I have to get the guys to go get them ready for their interview today as well"
"Well make sure you look pretty araso?"
"Araso Oppa"
"Ok well Oppa needs to leave annyeong", Taemin kiss _________ on the head and left.
"Annyeong Oppa", _________ smiled.

_________ smiled and walked in. She saw that everyone was nicely dressed and had their hair done as well. _________ laughed really hard that her tummy was hurting.

"Oppa don't wear that", _________ waved her hands no.
"Wae?" B-Bomb looked in the mirror.
"Because it's an interview for the press not for the king"
"Ah ne we will", Aron looked down embarrassed.
"Ppalli before we're late"
"Babe you should get ready too"
"I will", _________ ran upstairs as well and got change.

Everyone was so busy. _________ and the guys went to the salon and got their hair done for the interview. They all looked really cool and nice for the interview. They were trying really hard to not be nervous. Everyone remembered it like them just dancing in front of the camera but this time talking only. They all did well like usual it was the best for them.