Hard work pays off

Childhood Lovers

-The next day- 

The bright sunlight pierced through the window and onto my bed. My eyelids slowly open as I look to the side. The curtains were moved. I slowly sat myself up and looked around. A backpack was placed on a small chair, slightly opened. I jumped out of the bed, walking in just my with no bra covered by my hospital gown. I peeked inside the bag and found nothing but clothes and snacks. I reached in and pulled out a packet of crackers. I opened it and broke a piece and placed it in my mouth. Then a cold breeze brushed past my and two arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around with the cracker sticking out my mouth. It was Youngjae. He smiled and bit on the other end of the cracker. My face turned pink and I quickly munched on the cracker. 

"Yah! Don't do that." I said as I brushed crumbs out from my lips.

"Yah, don't dig in my bag!" he joked. 

"I didn't know. I thought you left." I said as I placed another cracker in my mouth.

"I did. Well, just went to the cafeteria to bring you up food," he said as he rocked me from side to side. "Then, I came up and saw your facing the door. You do know that, right?" 

"YAH! You ert!" I yelled while slapping his shoulder.

"Yah, I wasn't! What happens if an unknown guy came in and stripped the clothes off of you huh?" he said as he pinched my cheek. I pouted. "You should know better. See! I'm protecting you from that happening you know."

"Well you didn't have to put it that way!" I wiggled out from his embrace. 

"Aigoo, Mimi. You are so stubborn." Youngjae said as he went through his bag.

"YAH!! Don't call me Mimi! I'm not a baby anymore Jaejae."

"You act like one!" he joked. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Yongguk and Zelo. 

"OPPA!!" I screamed as I ran towards Yongguk and hugged him. 

"I'm glad that you are feeling better Misun-ah." Yongguk smiled. "I brought you some breakfast on the way here."

"YAY!!" I smiled as I took the bag from him. Youngjae excused himself and headed out the hospital. 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

 

I sat down at a park bench not too far from the hospital. The smile on her face when Guk hyung came in the room, the smile on hyung seeing that she's fine. The winter air flew throughout the park, seeing couples jogging with each other, smiling and laughing. "Why couldn't she see the smile on my face when I see her? Why didn't she like my embrace? Why didn't she thank the food I brought her?" I thought to myself, leaving tears rolling down my face. "Maybe it was a waste of my time staying with her overnight and giving her that kiss."

"Why a long face Youngjae?" A voice so familiar flowed through my ears. It was Daehyun.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well," he said as he sat down next to me. "I wanted to see Misun today. Why are you out here? I thought you were with the girl of your childhood?"

"Guk hyung showed up."

"And? Let me guess, you are jealous that Misun likes hyung more than you?" All I can do is nod. 

"Aigoo this babo." Daehyun said as he pushed me. "You know that they only think of each other as brother and sister right? Youngjae, I asked Misun about her relationship towards everyone. She told me that Guk hyung is like a brother to her."

"What did she say about me?"

"She paused on your name and skipped you. Meaning that she has feelings towards you."

"What did she say about you?"

"Yongguk, Himchan, Me, Jongup, and Zelo are all brothers to her. She couldn't figure yours out yet. Maybe you need to step up your game. I don't know how, but swoon her."

"Though you are my friend, you have weird tactics you know." I said as I pushed him. 

"What?! You did text me saying that you kissed her when she was sleeping." Daehyun laughed.

"You shut up there." I said. Daehyun and I headed back to Misun's room and saw her sitting down on the bed next to Zelo and Yongguk feeding her the food I gave her. 

"HI DAE HYUNG! HI YOUNGJAE HYUNG!" Zelo yelled.

"Zelo-ah, lower your voice." Yongguk said. We entered the room and pulled out the chairs that were against the wall. Her face was no longer pale and now bright with color. Himchan and Jongup arrived in a few minutes along with Secret. The whole room was just filled with vocal sessions along with some rap here and dancing there. 

 

-A month after Misun's discharge from the hospital / Misun's POV-

 

Ever since I came out of the hospital, it was non-stop practice both on vocal and dance. I wasn't allowed to eat any meat, only healthy foods. B.A.P finished their Killing Camp show and  Stop It promotions along with Secret with Poison. I had to fly go solo with my rehearsals. TS has already released my teaser for my debut. B.A.P has been out and about with their busy schedules that I haven't seen anyone in a long time. Oh how my tutors aren't here to help me out. 

"One more again!" yelled my replacement choreographer. I've been lectured by him for the umpteenth time and had not a single break for the past three hours. "Ppali Ppali!" he yelled. "Time is money!" He pressed play and the song came on. All of my back-up dancers finished their break and we were now dancing. Every tiny mistake, he stops it. 

"MISUN-AH!" he yelled. "YOUR BACK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He walks over to me and places one hand on my back of my waist area and one on my chest. He pushes the back part and does the same thing to the chest. "You need to have that S-line Misun-ah. You need to have that y curve all the guys want." He walks back to the stereo and plays the song again. This time doing a body wave that made my body move like a snake. I look at the corner of the room and the door cracks open. B.A.P came in to see my rehearsal. My choreographer saw the smile on my face. 

"Misun-ah," he said. "Since your labelmates are here, why don't you dance and sing for them?" he said with a smirk. "This time, you face them. Not the mirror." B.A.P  pulled out chairs from the storage room and sat down. "Oh and Mimi dear~" My eyes shot wide open when he said that. Even the boys saw my eyes open. 

"Umm... she doesn't like to be called that." Himchan said defending me. "You're not allowed to."

"I'm sorry, I'm her choreographer here, not you." Himchan was about to get up, but Jongup pulled him down.

"Hyung, I don't think you should do that." Jongup said. The choreographer continued. 

"I mean, Misun dear. Since the song talks about love and missing, pick one boy from the group."

"Ani," I said with my head down, covering the smirk that marked my face. "I want to do the opening song. The one we've been practicing?" 

"But your male dancer isn't here. He left hours ago."

"I know, but I want to chose," I said as I turned to him with a big smile on my face. I gave my dancers the plan and they went with it. Meanwhile, my choreographer waited for us to get into our positions, he started the song. The dance became powerful and y along with the singing  that I made the boys mouth drop. This part was where the boy comes in. Instead, I walked over to the choreographer and pulled on this collar. I danced around him and then, I pushed him back with the dancers and they all surrounded him in anger. At the end,  I pulled on his collar and pulled him close to my face. B.A.P were all speechless. I let go of his collar and walked over to B.A.P

"How dare you do this to me!" he yelled. "Wait until I tell your CEO about this!"

"You don't need to." Everyone turned around and saw that my manager and the CEO came over to watch me rehearse. 

"Did you see what she did to me?"

"I did," the CEO said. 

"What are you going to do to her?"

"Nothing. I saw how powerful her vocals and dancing are. I gladly thank her labelmates for teaching her. You.. well, you were just a temporary teacher since Jongup, Junhong, and Zinger was gone. You are done for the day." the CEO said as he bowed at us and left."

"Bye bye~" I smiled. He simply got up and stormed out the studio. I turned back to B.A.P. "How did you guys like it?"

"Like it?" Daehyun said. "We loved it. I mean, your voice was amazing!"

"Noona dances very y!" Zelo waved his arms in the air.

"Pretty Noona~" Jongup said.

"That's the kind of attitude you give off stage!" Himchan said as he ruffled my sweaty hair.

"I agree." Yongguk said. "With that attitude, you fit in well with us and Secret." I looked at Youngjae. 

"Hard work pays off huh?" I laughed. He simply nodded. 

"Well, we'll be heading out to eat, want to join?" Daehyun asked.

"Later." I smiled as I grabbed onto Youngjae's hand. "I need to talk to you." He nodded. 

"I'll catch up with you guys later." The guys left and Youngjae and I were the only ones in the studio. I hugged him tight. 

"I missed you." I said as I buried my face into his neck. 

"I missed you too Mimi..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunny here~ How are all my lovely Carrots? xD I think this chapter is pretty long.. I don't know. I hoped you guys love it.. Who to spam next? Well...

Since he hardly has parts in the story, I should give him the spot this time~

y puppy! xD

 

Okay~ enough for today~ e u e

I DO NOT OWN THESE PICS~

Remember~ Comment, subscribe, and once again what's the name of the game~ B.A.P~