Unexpected...

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

 

"We need to talk"

"I'm sorry, I need to go now." I said as I tried to walk pass him. He grabbed my arm and begged me not to go.

"We NEED to talk." Youngjae says as he pulls me in front of him. "There's something I need to let you know." I relaxed a little and folded my arms. 

"Now? Alright. Spit it out." I demanded. 

"Sheesh, can you calm down a bit?"

"Uhh... NO." I said as my voice got a bit loud. "I need to go somewhere at the moment."

"Misun."

"WHAT?! You want to get back together with me huh? Well, too late. I've waited for you for a long time just for you to come back to me, but noo~ You didn't. I trusted you. I trusted you Yoo Youngjae. Yeah, you probably thing that I'm stupid enough not to remember our anniversary. Oh stupid me." I left him speechless. "Well, I remembered. I even bought you a plush bunny with our names sewed on the heart. Yeah, I know that you're thinking why didn't I realized that Jehuk was gonna pull a move like that on me. Well, I didn't know, okay?!" I walked passed him and not even a few steps in the elevator he runs after me and wraps his arms around my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"Please, I want to talk to you." I gave in and decided to give him a chance. We headed back to the studio and dimmed the lights and pulled down the curtains so that no one bothers us. We sit on the floor and I wait for him to talk.

"Mianhae, Misun. For everything." Youngjae looks up to me and his sad eyes breaks my heart. "Even if you're not my girlfriend anymore, I still have so much feelings for you and I won't stop loving you. I know what I did was wrong, and I pray that it won't happen again. Just please, hear me out." I sighed and got myself comfortable. 

"I just want to to talk to you. Look, what I did was sorry and--

"Well, what you did was something that a girl wasn't supposed to expect. Youngjae-ah, you should know that. We were friends from the start and now, I don't know. You know that I trusted you and you never let me down, but this time, you did. Is there something else you have to say?" I sounded like I was gonna burst into tears. "Huh?"
 
"YAH! Can you hear what I have to say?!"
 
"GO! GO AHEAD! Why don't you just leave Youngjae-ah before I change my mind."
 
"Misun."
 
"You can't just change the past Youngjae. Neither can I. Now, leave." I said, tears building up.
 
"ANI. I'm not leaving till you hear me out."
 
"I heard a lot. Just please... leave."
 
"So, this is how it is now, huh? Why can't you just hear me out for just five simple minutes? Is it that hard? Tell me. Just because I ruined your date with that friend of yours only because I wanted you to stay with me on our anniversary? Tell me why did you look all flirty around him. Do you even care that I think about you every night and day, waiting for you. I practically look at myself in the mirror, questioning everything I did wrong. I know that in movies, the guys comes back for the girl, but I never had the courage to claim you. Do you know how hard is it for me? Seeing the fans worry about me and my family. Tell me." Youngjae said as his tears lost control and streamed down his face. I held in my tears.
 
"So, you care that your fans worry about you and you don't think that I still care about you? You tell me. You tell me that I also cry that you are not here with me, watching me fall asleep and sleep next to me. Tell me that I can't perform with a fake smile and pretend that everything will be alright. I practically lock myself in my room and cry in heartbreak?" I said as I started to cry. "Youngjae, you're not the only one who face these kind of problems. I cry like there's no tomorrow. I sleep late just thinking about you and now, everything is changing between us. What is happening? I loved you like I would die for you. You tell me." I wiped my tears and got up. 
 
"I'm sorry that I made a terrible mistake, a mistake in our friendship. I don't want to cause more pain to either one of us. Maybe, we just don't see each other. Pretend that we never met each other. Arraseo?" I said as I walked up and headed straight to the door without saying anything else. I heard footsteps behind me and I didn't care to stop and look back. Youngjae grabbed my wrist, pulled me closer to him, and our lips met. My teary eyes went wide open and I couldn't pull away. My body didn't react to this situation. I just stayed there while Youngjae's arms s around my waist and pulled me tighter to him, placing my hands on his chest. He deepened the kiss as he walked forward and I walked backwards, hitting against the wall. 
 
My lips ached for his. I closed my eyes slowly and returned the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he went down, kissing my jawline and neck. 
 
"I miss you."
 
"I miss you too."
 
"Misun, please be mine again." I pulled away and looked in his eyes.
 
"Mianhae."
 
"What?! But, why?"
 
"I just can't." I said. "How can I trust you?"
 
"Let me show you." 
 
"What?" I watched him take a step back as he one down on one knee. He pulled out a black box with a white ribbon on top.
 
"Marry me."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Annyeong~ Sorry if this story is HELLA SHORT. This is what I got. I am not proud of it. Nope~ Bunny is not satisfied. If you all read my blog post, I am really busy with my internship and school. So, I don't have much time to work on the story. I am really sorry if this chapter doesn't satisfy you all. Mianhae. Bunny's brain is being fried T_T Anyways... 
 
I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR MY BOYS~ They received awards AGAIN!
 
I heard they are in the Philippines? I am Filipino, but I don't understand or speak the language. They are like 3 hours away from where I live. Well, by airplane~
 
Stop touching their hair * n * I don't like Zelo's hair black > n < Nuuu~ I like it blonde. 
 
 
BLONDE
 
 
BLONDE!!! NO BLACK > n < I'm sorry. Black doesn't really suit him from what I think. 
 
SPAM