Welcome!

Childhood Lovers

 

-6 years ago -

 

“Misun! Time to go now!” my mother told me.

“You promise you won’t forget me Misun.”

“I won’t Oppa. I have to go now.”  I forced a smile as I turned my back from my friend who was there for me since the beginning.

“WAIT! I need to tell you something Misun. I keep forgetting to tell you. I—“

“Misun dear, we really have to go,” my father told me as he guided me to the car. He started it up and I was watching my friend out the window running after us. I couldn’t stop watching him as he tried to stop us. My eyes welled up in tears as it flowed down my cheeks. I screamed.

“STOP!!” My father pressed on the brakes and I opened the car door. I ran out and hugged my friend.

“What the hell is she doing?”

“Yeobo, that’s her friend. You know our neighbors. That the Yoo’s son.”

I hugged him as long as possible. Though we were only 13 years old, we’ve grown attached to each other. He looks at me in the eyes and wiped my tears.

“I’ll miss you Misun,” he said as he held my hand and placed an object in it. I look at it and he was his favorite necklace that his grandfather gave to him. “I want you to have this. Misun, I know we are young and all, but I love you since day one.” He looks at me again and kisses my forehead. “I hope you and your parents a safe drive to your new home and hopefully we get to see each other in the future.” He smiles at me and guides me back to my car. He gives his last goodbyes to us and we were finally separated. I looked down at the necklace in my hand and place it around my neck.

“I love you too Yoo Youngjae.”

Right after I said that, we got into a car accident, lucky thing all of us were okay. Well, I lost some of my memory. Knowing so little on who gave me the necklace, imagines blur every time.

 

-Present-

“Misun! Wake up now~” my mom sang to me.

“Ani~~” I whined.

“I guess she doesn’t want to get her birthday gifts,” my father sarcastically said. My eyes shot wide open forgetting that it was my birthday today.

“Happy Birthday my dear,” my mother smiled as she laid down right next to me, hugging me. “You are getting so big now.”

“Umma! I’m only… well now 19 years old.”

“Sooner you will get out of the house.”

“APPA!! You are so mean!” I screamed as I threw a pillow at him. He laughs and joins in with my mom and I. They took out my present and handed it to me. I opened up the letter and I just died. Being accepted to one of what I think is the best music entertainment ever: TS Entertainment. For 6 years of practice, going through countless singing and dance competitions, and auditions, I finally got accepted. I tried going up for SM and YG, but come to think of it, I wanted to go somewhere that is somewhat known, so I chose TS.

“Thank you Appa and Umma!”

“You’re welcome dear. You start today!”

---

I wore the necklace and held onto it. I headed inside the building and straight into the CEO’s office. I showed him the acceptance letter and he took me to the lobby. I waited there by myself and then, a group of girls and guys came out.

“I would like to introduce you all our newest member of TS Entertainment. This is Park Misun. I hope you all treat her well and become one family.”

I bowed at the CEO who left me with them. I turn to them and bowed again. They smiled at me and started to introduce themselves.

“Annyeong Haseyo! Secret imnida! I am the leader Hyosung. I am Jieun. Hello! I am the dancer, Zinger. And I am the maknae Sunhwa,” they all said.

“We are B.A.P YESSIR! I am the leader Bang Yongguk. I am the visual, Himchan. Lead vocalist Daehyun. I am also a lead vocalist Youngjae. I am the dancer Jongup. And I am the maknae and Zelo.”

“Zelo… I like that name,” I smiled.

“Ahh~ Kamsahamnida Noona.” Zelo smiled as he bowed.

“Well, if you need anything, we will be at the dance studio.” Hyosung told me. “The boys will be roaming out and about here in the building. They really don’t have anything much to do, so if you need help moving in your things, you can called them.”

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed. They waved goodbye and left to the studio. Meanwhile, B.A.P had nowhere to go, so I told them that I’ll be heading back home to pack up.

“Youngjae Hyung…” asked Zelo.

“Ahh… ne?”

.“Are you okay? You’ve been staring at her strangely, are you okay?”

“I’m fine. It’s just that she looks familiar and that necklace she’s wearing. It looks like the one I gave a girl years ago… until she moved.”

“Ohh.. I’m sorry about that Hyung.” Zelo apologized.

“There he goes again! Wandering about his girlfriend.” Himchan butted in.

“Yah, Himchan.” Yongguk said. “Don’t say it like that. If he wants to find her, let him.” He turns to look at Youngjae. “She’ll come up again. Don’t worry about it too much. I’m sure she misses you too.” All he can do is nod and smile.

-Meanwhile-

“Why did that guy look so familiar? I can’t remember. Why?”  I thought to myself. I came back home and told my parents that I’ll be living in a dorm.  They seemed sad that I’ll be going away for quite some time, but they wanted for me to fulfill my dreams. I headed up to my room to pack all my clothes and necessary items. I quickly grabbed a photo that I kept with me and a boy.  I went back downstairs and my parents handed me my allowances and kissed me goodbye.

“Make sure you write to us and visit us,” my mother told me.

“Don’t worry Umma! I’ll send all the yummy and healthy treats there in Seoul!” I smiled as I hugged her goodbye. “APPA!! I’ll send you lots and lots of watermelons!”

“You crazy girl! Be safe out there,” my father smiled. I waved goodbye and got into the company’s van. When I got on, all of the guys where in there.

“SURPRISE!!!” they shouted.

“Ah! Kamsahamnida! “ I smiled.

“I WANT TO SIT NEXT TO NOONA!!” Zelo yelled.

“ANI!! I WANT TO!!” Jongup yelled.

“TELL YOUNGJAE TO MOVE!!” Zelo yelled again as he moved up front.

“Youngjae? Why does his name sound familiar?”  I thought again.

“KIDS! Stop!” Yongguk yelled back. “Please treat her with respect. You’ll get to hang with her in a while.”

“Kamsahamnida Yongguk-sshi.”

“Aniyo. We are your friends now. You don’t need to be too respectful.” Yongguk smiled. I smiled in return. Half way through the trip back to the studio, Youngjae tapped my shoulder.

“Ne?” I turned to him with a smile.

“By any chance that it’s your birthday today?” he asked.

“Ne. Today is my birthday.” I smiled.

“NOONA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” Zelo yelled from the back. Everyone sang me a happy birthday. We arrived at the studio and when I was getting my bags; my picture frame fell off and cracked. I was about to pick it up, but Youngjae insisted to do it instead.

“I’ll fix this,” he smiled at me as he carried my bags. We headed up to my dorm and they helped me unpack my things. I took care of my clothes of course. They had to leave me for a while, so good thing they unpacked my necessary items. 

-Nighttime-

I wondered the empty lobby in just a sweater and sweatpants. Someone grabbed my wrist and covered both my eyes and mouth. At this point, I was really scared. 

"It's okay Noona, it's just Zelo."

"Yah! Zelo-ah! Please let go of me!" 

"Ani, I can't do that. I was programmed to kidnap you." He opens a door and the room was pitched black,

"Zelo-ah, I'm scared." I said as I held his arm. He turns on a light switch and everyone, including Secret screamed out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Wahh!! What is this?" I asked. 

"Well, we wanted to surprise you with a welcoming party and someone here planned the birthday party." Daehyun smiled as he stepped back. Youngjae was holding a present and he handed it to me. I opened it and it was my picture and the frame was all fixed. I jumped for joy and hugged him. 

"Kamsahamnida! Daebak! It looks so brand new!" I smiled. "Thank you so much. This picture means a lot to me."

"I'm glad you loved it!" Youngjae smiles back to me. 

-After the party-

I bowed at all of them and thanking them a wonderful welcoming/birthday party. Secret left and B.A.P guided me back to my dorm. 

"Good night Misun!" they all said. 

"Good night! Thank you again!" I smiled. I headed inside my room and they headed back to their dorm. 

"It's her."