Please eat Jagi...

Childhood Lovers

-Youngjae's POV-

 

It's been a two weeks after Misun's debut. She's been out and about on her career. She hasn't been calling nor answering my messages. Shouldn't the girl worry about her boyfriend for not calling or texting? I only get to see her late at night and that's all. Every time I wrap my arms around her waist, she feels much skinnier. Her collarbones stick out more and when I carry her to bed, she feels much lighter. I wonder if she has been eating at all... I've seen her performances backstage or even back at the dorm. She looked like she needed to eat, but she pulled up a smiled and looked like she enjoyed being the state that she's in now. Daehyun even told me that he saw her dancing in the studio nonstop and told me that she wouldn't stop dancing till she fell. That's probably how Jongup would say, but his condition is better than Misun.

One day, Zelo-ah and I visited Misun at the dance studio and brought her some homemade food that the hyungs made. She wouldn't eat it. Not even the rice. Her lips were pale and she would deny me saying that it is. Her arms looked like it was twigs. She now looked like a skeleton. I got worried. I walked up to Zelo and Misun and grabbed the food. I motioned Zelo saying that I needed some alone time with her, so he gladly nodded and walked out. Knowing Zelo, he cared about his noona. I told Misun to sit down, but she refused. She either wanted the easy way or the hard way. I then went the hard way. 

"YAH! SIT!" I yelled. I felt like punching my face. Why did I just yell at my girlfriend. I saw her expression. Her eyes went big and tears were forming. "Yah, just please... please sit down." I tried a more calm way. She did what I said. We sat down on the floor and she watched me open the container full of food. 

"Oppa... I can't eat that," she said wiping her tears.

"Yah, have you looked at yourself lately? You look like a skeleton for crying out loud." 

"I KNOW THAT YOUNGJAE!" she yelled. This isn't good. "BLAME MY MANAGER FOR STARVING ME TO DEATH! BLAME HIM FOR MAKING ME COLLAPSE ON MY STAGE REHEARSAL. Blame me for throwing all the food you guys and Secret noonas sent me." Her voice started to get lower. Droplets of water hit the floor and I knew she was crying. I scooted closer to her and pulled her in between my legs. I hugged her tightly.

"Mianhae. I shouldn't yell at you like that in the beginning." She cleared up her tears and rested her head on my chest. 

"They saw my auditioning videos that I did for SM and JYP. They didn't like how I looked and told me that I was fat. So, they decided to starve me to death. All I ate was anything organic." Upon hearing this, I hugged her more. I remembered the days where she couldn't do the splits because she was a bit chubby. She ate till her hearts desire. Everyone that she was fat, so she ate the pain away. Now seeing her in this condition, I wanted her to eat. I turned her around and picked up the container of food. I held out a spoon and fed her. Surprisingly, she didn't refuse. She ate. I fed her kimchee rice and small cuts of samgyeopsal. I wiped and gave her water. 

 

-Misun's POV- 

 

I gladly ate all the food Youngjae fed me. I was in heaven when I ate the foods I wasn't allowed to eat. Yet, I was scared of what my manager would say when he sees my weight. Even though I would receive punishment, but at least I'm eating and restoring my weight. We were finally done and he started to pack up the empty boxes that once had food, but all eaten. I drank the last remaining water in the bottle and I looked at Youngjae with a smile. He leaned in and kissed me. I returned it back by grabbing onto his jacket and deepening the kiss. I missed it so much. Then...

"WE ARE... Here?" I looked at the door and Secret was right there. I looked at Youngjae, who was hovering on top, and we just looked at Secret and smiled. 

"Hi there." Youngjae smiled. 

"We just came here to drop some food for Misun, but it seems like she's still on her lunch break." Hyosung smiled. I looked at Youngjae and pushed him off. We sat down, but Youngjae pulled me closer and nuzzled his face on my neck. 

"Sorry... we didn't know you guys were..." Sunhwa trailed off

"Ani ani! He just came by to drop me food. I-I just missed him." I said as I looked down.

"Arraseo~~" Jieun cooed. "You two are just cute together! Anyways~ just eat up, ne?"

"Yeah, we noticed that you haven't been eating well, Misun-ah. You need to eat you know." Hyosung said. "I- I mean we know how you went through. We just don't want you to collapse."

"I'm sorry for making you all worry about me."

"Aniyo, no need to be sorry." Jieun said. "We just want you to be healthy, that's all. Just take care of yourself more often , ne?"

"Ne. I will."

"Good! now, we will just put this here and let you two finish up here." Sunhwa winked. 

"Ahh! It's not like that!" It was too late. They assumed we were going to do you-know-what. My face turned red when Youngjae bit on my neck and I let out a soft moan. 

"Sure~" Hyosung giggled. "Well, we are gonna leave now~ Oh! Youngjae-ah~ Don't hurt her, ne?" They all giggled out and left us alone. I turned around and smacked Youngjae on the arm.

"Why did you bite me?" I laughed.

"I wanted to see you were going to do." Youngjae said as he leaned in and kissed me. "Go eat more. You don't want to waste food."

"If only you eat it with me~"

"Ne~ just promise me you'll eat." I smiled at him and nodded. "Please eat Jagi..."

 

--------------------------------

Hello my lovely Carrots~ Bunny here~ HAPPY NEW YEARS! I'm sorry if it's REALLY SHORT. It's just that I have work and all and being out there in the hot sun kinda burned my brain. T n T 

AWSERCV^TBYUINMOIUBRV^G%E^$E^TURYDTFGBDNPOWUIJ Misun and Jae having the y time xD -hits my head- Aigoo~

Anyways~ I hope you all enjoyed your New Years Day. I didn't because I had work on New Years Eve and New Years Day AND I was really tired and it was HOT! 

Anyways~ Comment, Subscribe, and get your CRAYON~ 

 

Look at the son playing around with the father~

LOOK AT THAT e u e

You okay there, Jongup?