Representing

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

It felt weird that I had to replace his spot for now, but by the looks of it, they liked the idea. My manager got me fitted in my costumes here and there, hour after hour. They were days away from making their comeback on stage and I was nervous. What is going on my head? I probably got dizzy from all that coffee I took during night rehearsals. My daily diet returned, eating nothing but dried chicken s and salad. Youngjae doesn't want me to slim down too fast and ends up finding me in the hospital. Several days before the comeback, BABYs started rumors on how Youngjae quit because of me, I got pregnant, and how B.A.P kicked Youngjae out the group. My manager arranged a press conference on my upcoming drama that somehow got me in as the main character. He told me that I don't start the drama rehearsals after B.A.P's promotions so it won't collide into my busy schedule. I sat down happily and quietly in between the characters. One of them was Hyosung who is playing as my best friend and CNBLUE's Yonghwa, who plays as my other best friend that has a crush on my character. The conference started. The MC of the conference asked several questions to brighten up the atmosphere before the press can ask us questions. 

"So we heard a lot about this drama that is soon to air, how do feel about it?" he asks. 

"We are still finding more actors and actresses for different roles," Yonghwa proceeds. "I'm happy that I get to work with new people and we all hope that the first episode will make you want more of this drama." I smiled as I nod my head here and there.

"Well, we all can't wait!" the MC smiles. "Okay, lets move onto some questions. A lady raised her hand up. The MC picked her and motioned her to speak. 

"This question is for Misun," she says as she holds up her voice recorder. My eyes widen. "Is it true about you being pregnant?"

"Just to clarify on these rumors, I am not pregnant," I answered. 

"What about Youngjae being kicked out and/or quitting?" 

"As I mentioned earlier, just to clarify with these rumors, he is still part of B.A.P and he is resting right now. Please focus on the drama not my personal issues," I retorted. I felt Hyosung's hand on my back as she calms me down.

"Please stay on topic," Hyosung says. After the conference, I headed back to change into a plain white shirt and some sweats to practice for tomorrow's comeback. As I walked towards the studio, I found one of my stylists working on my outfit for tomorrow. It looked exactly like Youngjae's own, but instead of pants, It was black leather short shorts. She sees me and motions me to come in. I stood next to her, admiring the clothes. She stands up and smiles. 

"Here, try these on," she says as she hands me my clothes. I head to the changing room behind her and stripped down. I carefully put on the leather shorts, then the tight black v-neck, and the leather blazer. My stylist sticks her hand in, handing me Youngjae's necklace that he wore. I carefully clasped it around my neck. I put my feet in the combat boots that I'll be dancing in and slipped my hands inside the gloves. I walked out and saw my stylist's face expression. 

"You look just like him, but in a more feminine way," she added as she smiles.

"Kamsahamnida,," I said in return.

"Well! You look very beautiful in those clothes and I'm sure he'll love it to," she adds as she motions me back to change. I carefully removed the clothing and handed it to her as I put my clothes back on. I bowed and headed down the studio. I opened the door and found all of them are there, including Youngjae. He as sitting in his wheelchair, eating. I bowed as Yongguk was showing me where to stand. I've watched their practice video and I got most of it down. I got myself positioned and the music started to play. The music flowed through my body, taking me away by the aggressive lyrics. I watched from the corner of my eye, a smiling Youngjae. I was proud of myself, seeing him see my progress as just a rookie. We ended the song as beads of sweat ran down our faces. Zelo pulled me to the side. 

"Noona, how was your conference?" I looked at him and hugged him. 

"Zelo-ah, it was something that I haven't expected from the press," I said in return. "They were really picking on me. Asking me things that were too personal."

"It's okay Noona. They are always like that. It's okay, Zelo here~!" he says as he gives his tiny noona a big baby hug. I gasp for air as he releases me. He chuckles as he tells me to go to Youngjae. I smile at Zelo and walked towards Youngjae, who places his half eaten food and searches for his water bottle in his bag. I quietly rushed up to him and kneeled in front of him, watches as he stuffs his head into his bag. I grabbed his food and silently picked up some kimchee. His head popped out and saw me. 

"Aigoo, this girl," he smiles as he twists the bottle cap open. I munched on some of the vegetables and only the vegetables, avoiding the meat. He watches me pick on the spicy cabagges and then places the container on my lap. I looked up as he hands me his water bottle. I shook my head as I pointed to my bag, telling him that I have mine. I wiped my mouth with a napkin as I watch him continue to stare back at me. 

"Whaat?!" I said.

"How come you only ate the vegetables?" he asks as I handed him back his food. 

"Because, I'm not allowed to eat this kind of meat." His eyes began to worry. "Don't worry! I'll regain my cravings soon." He smiles as he leans in to kiss me. I kissed back. I stood up at the sound of footsteps entering the studio. It was his parents. We both bowed at each other and I approached them with a hug. They wheeled Youngjae out from the studio.

 

---Day of the comeback---

 

I nervously tied my shoes on as I was in he waiting room with the rest. I asked Himchan to clasp the necklace around my neck and he was curious on why I didn't do it myself. Turned around and looked at Himchan with worried eyes. He hugs me, telling me that everything will be alright. I pulled away and stared down at my engagement ring. 

"Don't worry too much about it Misun," Himchan says as he pats my back. The stage director comes in and tells us we have 10 minutes. I take a deep breath as I started to have a panic attack. Yongguk hugs me and rocks me back and forth. 

"Misun, calm down. If you keep thinking about it, you'll start to go crazy," he says as I hear the door open. Everyone looked and I felt Yongguk's arms soften. I looked and it was Youngjae. He wheels himself towards me as everyone moves. 

"What did I say about panicking?" Youngjae says as he shakes his head at me. "I already told you to stop that. Now, get up and take a deep breath," he says as he stretches his legs. I stood up and breathed before heading to him. He held onto my hand and smiled. 

"Mianhae," I said, looking sad. 

"Aigoo jagi. Stop being so sad now. Everyone is here to cheer you on. Now, you have a show to perform and you are representing me," he says as the stage director calls us out. I nod as everyone heads outside. I wait for a bit before crashing my lips on Youngjae's. He pulls away gently and looks at me in the eyes. 

"I should be going now," I said as I hear Zelo calling for me. 

"Hwaiting!" Youngjae smiles as I helped him out the door and parked him near the stage. The lights went off as we got ourselves situated in our positions. My innocent figure turned into a beast onstage. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jello~ 

I AM REALLY SORRY THAT I AM NOT UPDATING!! T_T

I am a bad author-nim. *bows*

I'm just very busy nowadays and I tend to get writer's block. 

I know that the One Shot promotions are now over, blame me for not updating on time T_T

There's really nothing about this chapter that I can talk about... *shrugs* 

I'm very jealous that some of you U.S BABYs get to go to B.A.P's concert. WHY!?! T ^T

Anyways.... Subscribe, Comment, Vote, and cherry tomatoes~

Okies I'm done~