Happy Birthday

Childhood Lovers

-Zelo's POV-

 

It's been several weeks since their break up. I over heard Guk hyung talking about it with Dae hyung. I was worried about my noona and hyung. I really want them to go back together. They really seem like the happiest couple untill that Jehuk jerk came along. 

I was walking out the dorm on that night I saw Guk hyung came out of Mimi noona's dorm. He was popping his knuckles and said something. I think he was about to beat someone up. I followed him very quietly and he met up with someone. A figure came out from the dark and it was Jehuk. Guk hyung didn't do anything harmful, he just simply told him not to come anymore or we will press charges against him. How easy going is Guk hyung? 

 

-Daehyun's POV- 

 

It was a day before Youngjae's birthday. Neither the two hasn't spoke to each other in a while. Even though Misun's song has Youngjae in it, they pretend that nothing happened and once it's over, they resume like they don't exist. 

We had a week off from schedules just to rest and spend Youngjae's birthday, both B.A.P, Secret, and Misun. We packed our bags and headed to Jeju Island. It was a long trip from Seoul to Jeju. Most of us stayed in the rooms and Misun and Youngjae were outside on opposite decks. I couldn't stand them being apart. 

Finally, we arrived to Jeju. We hopped of the ship and headed to a rented bus made for all of us. Then again, Misun and Youngjae sat opposite from each other. Misun in the front and Jae in the back. They haven't spoke throughout the ride here nor to the place we were staying. We got down the bus and in front of us was a very beautiful house. 

We all ran inside the house and instantly, we all dropped our bags and started to explore. Jongup, who's eyes disappear, appeared and was full of excitement. There was an extension at the back for barbecuing. 

Then, we all heard Zelo screaming. We all ran to the sound of his scream and there he was, jumping around this wonderful pool. 

We were too excited to unpack, but then, we had to. Himchan suggested that we all save our energy tomorrow for Jae's birthday, so we did. 

 

-Youngjae's BDAY (Youngjae's POV)-

 

The sunlight shines from my room and then, I hit the floor. I rubbed my head and saw that everyone was in my room, except the one person I needed to talk to the most. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGJAE!!!" I smiled as I received a special greeting from my TS family. Daehyun held out a cake that had my name on it. 

"Well, blow it out!!" Zinger said, cheerfully. I chuckled and happily blew out the candles. As I was being tackled by the guys, a figure passed by my door. It was her, Misun. I couldn't tell if my heart hated her or loved her. I didn't want to stay mad at her forever. I pushed everyone off me and headed out my room, only to find out that she left. I looked around and found a small box on the kitchen table. 

From: Park Misun

To: Yoo Youngjae

I was curious to open it. I didn't know whether to open it or not. Did she purposely left it here for me to open? Maybe she wanted me to open it... I took the box with me and looked in her room. Her pajamas were neatly folded on her bed. I guess she went out. I sat down on her bed and carefully opened the box. 

A ring? Why a ring?  Then, I spotted a small letter attached to it. 

Dear Youngjae, 

I know I drove you nuts about everything and even him. I am sorry. Happy Birthday though. Please treasure this as a friendship ring. It's okay if you want to throw it away. I understand how much you don't like me now. It's okay ^ ^ 

-Love, Park Misun.

I shouldn't have made it hard for her. I know it's none of our fault. There isn't anyone to blame here. I know what i did was wrong, I still love her. I closed the box and headed to Daehyun. 

"Dae."

"Ne?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Let me guess, it's about her?"

"Uhh, yeah. I need your help."

"Hmm, that you want to apologize?"

'Whoa... yeah. I mean, what I did to her was wrong and ugly. I want to make her happy. What I said to her was an ugly side of me. I never want her to forget about me. Do you think I hurt her too much?"

"Well, Jae. From what happened several days ago and even weeks ago, kinda scared her, you know? She's been talking about you nonstop and she kept coming to me and Guk hyung. She wouldn't stop banging her head on the wall. She didn't want you to go through a rough time. She's just a rookie, you should know that Youngjae. Misun has a soft heart and can easily get hurt. Do you know how rough she's been going through this? I mean, not getting all mad and all. I'm just saying that you should really apologize for your actions. She's really fragile, ne?"

"I know what you mean Dae. I still love her and I don't want her to end up with anyone else. I'm just mad at myself for telling her off like that." 

"Well, it's your birthday. Make your birthday wish come true bro." Daehyun's words really helped me.

 

-Nighttime (Misun's POV)-

 

I headed back home and all I heard were music. I forgot it was his birthday. I headed inside and everyone was busy partying. Some of the girls were in the hot tub that was near the barbeque pit and some of the boys were either talking to our managers or cooking. 

"NOONA!" Zelo yelled. "Come and party with us!"

"It's okay. I'm going to swim."

"But noona, it's cold."

"Ani, I can make the water hotter." I smiled as I was playing around with the pool remote. I headed to my room and changed into a nice bikini. I walked past everyone with a towel wrapped around my body and headed straight to the pool. I set my towel on one of the beach chairs and jumped in. The water was warm since I changed the settings. 

 

-Daehyun's POV-

 

I heard a splash from outside and saw Misun in the pool. Her back was facing us and she was just resting her head on her arms on the side of the pool. I looked around for Youngjae and nudged him. 

"Hey, now's your chance." 

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Ugh, your girl is in the pool. Hurry up and talk to her!" I waited for him to realize that Misun was in the pool, singing. "Ppalli!" I said as I slapped his .

"YAH! Don't touch me there!"

"Well, you didn't want to move. Now, HURRY!" 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

 

I obeyed Daehyun's orders and headed straight to my room. I changed into my swimming trunks and wore a sleeveless jacket. I headed back down and went straight to the pool without making a sound. Then, I heard her sing one of our songs. Happy Birthday. I stood there, listening to her voice, singing to Happy Birthday. 

A really happy you, who is next to me

I waited for today, your birthday

Your smile that looks at me, oh it's really really bright

I want to pick those stars for you. 

Happy Birthday to you

My beautiful love

Baby, only for you 

Because you're here and I'm happy 

Happy Birthday to you 

Just like today, forever

Baby only for you 

We're going to be here together. 

My heart ached when I heard her sing this. I took off my jacket, got in the pool as quietly as possible, and swam behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder. 

 

-Misun's POV-

I felt arms around my waist. I couldn't feel if I should be scared or happy.  I turned around and it was Youngjae. My heart was pounding hard that I everyone would practically hear it. I looked at him and his eyes locked on mine. It was begging for forgiveness. 

"Youngjae..."

"Mianhae," he said as he leaned forward and our lips met. His arms pulled me in closer and tighter, that I wrapped my arms around his neck. We parted and stared at each others eyes.

"I'm really sorry for what I did, Misun. Please, I need you. I want you."

"I'm sorry too."

"Ani, I should be sorry. For all the things I did wrong as a friend and boyfriend, will you give me one last chance?" I thought about what he said and nodded.

"Ne." I smiled. He hugged me again and kissed my forehead before kissing my lips. "Happy Birthday."

"Kamsahamnida, my love. Thanks for the present. Oh... I forgot." I was wondering what he was going to do because he got out of the pool. He motioned me to follow and I did. He let me wear his jacket and we headed into the extension where everyone was at. 

"I see you guys made up." Himchan said with a smile. Youngjae placed me in the middle of the room and he headed to this room. 

"Looks like my baby has been working out!" Hyosung said as she hugged me. "I heard you two made up."

"Ne, we did." I said with a smile." Youngjae came back and stood in front of me. Suddenly, he got on one knee and opened a small black box with a white ribbon. It was a ring. 

"Park Misun, will you marry me?" Everyone gasped. I looked around and saw Secret motion me to say something. I looked back at B.A.P and saw Yongguk nod. I smiled at him and looked back at Youngjae. 

"Yes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ I hoped you all waited for this~ I dedicate this to my husband Q u Q Youngjae~! 

Happy Birthday! 

I'm so happy that I'll be finish with my internship! > u < 

Anyways~

Happy Birthday to Yoo Youngjae!