Her Hot Debut

Childhood Lovers

Night went fast and the day came up slow. Today was the day of my hot debut. My bed moving from someone bouncing on it. Only to wake up by no other than Jongup, who looked like he was lost. He hardly talks to me because he's shy. So, now he's being ordered to wake me up. My eyelids opened widely and Jongup got scared, scared to know what will happen next. 

"Good morning Jonguppie~" I cooed. His mouth formed into a smile.

"Good morning Noona. I hoped you had a nice night of rest." Jongup smiled and headed out the door. I stood up and stretched and only to find out, out of nowhere, arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and it was Youngjae. I wrapped my arms around his neck and peck his lips. 

"Good morning babo~" Youngjae joked. 

"Babo? Babo?" I laughed as I pushed him down on my bed, while hovering above him. "You're the babo, babo~" 

"Yah~ Yah~ Save that for later." It was Hyosung. She leaned on the door frame with her arms crossed. "Why didn't you tell your Unnie about this Misun-ah? You should at least tell me you were now dating Jae-babo." By then, everyone stormed into the room. I got off of Youngjae and sat on the bed with him. 

"I was going to tell you all after my debut stage."

"And he was also the leading man in your music video!" Sunhwa said. 

"Youngjae-ah, make sure you don't make her cry, arraseo?" Yongguk said. Youngjae nodded. 

"Guk oppa, you don't need to worry. He won't make me cry." I said with a smile. 

"Gukkie, you need to relax~" Hyosung said. "I know you guys act like brother and sister, treat her like a grown adult."

"I know, I know. I just don't want her crying." 

"She'll be fine." Jieun said as she playfully punched his arm. "Besides if he does, you can beat him up."

"Ani!" I screamed as I hugged Youngjae tightly. "Oppa, if you hurt JaeJae, I'm not going to talk to you anymore!" 

"Aigoo, I won't. I'm not that harsh." The door opened and it was our managers. 

"Time for all of you guys to get ready." We headed out the dorm and got inside different vans. I stayed with Secret and we headed to one of the celebrity salons. B.A.P arrived early because one of the stylists left my clothes at the dorm. We finally arrived and I looked in to see that the boys were getting their make-up and hair done. My stylist sat me down on the opposite side of the room. They placed blue contacts to compliment my dark blonde hair. They wanted to keep my hair simple and cute. 

 

I got up from my seat and headed to the dressing room to change into my clothes. A short white dress with a light champagne colored sweater and beige heels/pumps. 

I walked out of the room and into the waiting room. Everyone was already dressed and waiting. 

"So, how do I look?" I said with a smile. 

"Y NOONA!!" Zelo yelled out. 

"You look like Y!" Zinger yelled out. "I bet someone here can't keep his mouth closed.

"Yah! Mimi, you look lovely." Youngjae smiled. Both B.A.P and Secret wore white for my main song. We headed back to the vans and I kept getting nervous. I couldn't stop shaking. Jieun tried to calm me down, but only to make it worst. Zinger tried, yet making me more scared. Hyosung added about the injuries that she had, causing me to almost faint.

"Aigoo!" Sunhwa let out a big sigh. "You guys are making her more and more nervous! You know she as a variety to go to later!" That made me more nervous that I panicked. We arrived at Music Bank and everyone came out of the vans except for me. Secret tried to get me out, but I refused. Daehyun dragged Youngjae to the van and shoved him in. 

"Don't come out until you calmed her down!" Daehyun yelled and had a smirk plastered on his lips. I was scared more than ever. Youngjae scooted next to me and placed his hands on my cheeks. 

"Misun, calm down."

"I-I c-c-can't Youngjae. I-I-I'm s-scared."

"Baby, baby, look at at me." Youngjae said as he tried to lift my head up. "Baby, I'll be there with you. I know you got this."

"What happens if I mess up? What if my voice cracks or I fall off stage? Youngjae, I'm nervous."

"Misun, I'll be there with you on stage. Remember? Just breathe babe. Breathe." Youngjae soothed. He leans forward and kisses me.   I pulled away and smiled. I finally calmed myself down and we got out the van. I breathed in deeply and let it all out slowly. We headed backstage and met a lot of the other artists. Youngjae kept me close to him so that none of the guys would flirt with me. 

------An hour before Misun, B.A.P, and Secret go on------

Everyone got into their positions. Secret as my back-up dancers along with B.A.P, but Youngjae and Yongguk as my dance partners. Youngjae as the chorus singer and Yongguk as the rapper. The light dimmed down as the MCs announced my debut. 

"Today, we have one HOT debut from Secret and B.A.P's labelmate. Her name is Park Misun with her new album Midnight." My debut teaser shows up and the lights start to fix on me. "Hwaiting". A smile formed on my face as I was spun by Youngjae. The rest of B.A.P were dancing with Secret. The lyrics flowed out my mouth like melted butter. Yongguk looked deeply into my eyes and started to rap. His hand reached out for me, but pulled back. I was impressed by his acting along with Youngjae. Most of the time, I was singing and dancing with Youngjae, not realizing that I was having fun. We finally ended the song with a y pose and headed off the stage. 

"OMG!! You did wonderful!" Hyosung cheered. 

"I never knew Jae hyung could dance like that." Jongup commented. 

"I'm proud of you Misun." Youngjae smiled. 

"All thanks to you."

----------------------------------------------------

I didn't really like how this one turned out my dearest Carrots~ I kinda rushed it .-. Aigoo~ Oh well~

Here are some pics of Secret~ 

B.A.P and Secret!! 

 

I do not own these~

Please do COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, LETS BE CHINGUS. DON'T BE A SHY SHY SHY BOY~ OH OH OH MY BOY~~ 1,2,3,4, SARANGHAE~