Flashback - "Never go out like that."

Childhood Lovers

[ Short story~ ]

-At the age of 10, Misun wanders out her house and never returned. Youngjae's POV-

 

The strong winds blowing here and there. I looked out the window and droplets of rain pound on my window. Then, I hear my mother screaming from downstairs. 

"Youngjae-ah!" she screams. I rush down and find her and Misun's parents inside the living room. Their faces, tears rolling down their cheeks. 

"Misun's gone," my mother said to me in a calm yet scared way. Was it true? I didn't want to believe it. I yelled.

"NO! SHE CAN'T BE!" I yelled not knowing that she was missing, not dead.

"Son.." I took off. I wanted to find her. I ran out the house in the cold weather. I yelled out her name as much as I can. I didn't care if it was raining or winds that is going five miles per hour. There was police cars heading to my house, but I decided to run off to the opposite direction, following the wind. My shirt begins to stick to my shirt and my hair, all wet, drips down my face. I run past the park and into the forest that surrounds half the park. Mud splashing here and there, leaves flying everywhere. I was scared, but I wanted to find her. I stopped in the middle of the forest, shouting her name. 

"MISUN!! MISUN-AH!" I yelled as much as I can. I walked some more and found a white laced-ribbon that was wrapped around one of the branches. I tiptoed and pulled on it gently. I recognized the design. It was her favorite ribbon. I searched high and low, not caring about the small cuts around my legs. Then, I heard crying. 

"MISUN!" I yelled. I waited for a couple of seconds. Then...

"YOUNGJAE!! OPPA!!" it was her. I ran towards the sound of her yelling. 

"MISUN!"

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I stopped at the little figure that stood before my eyes. Her dress was ripped from the sides, her shoes were gone, and her hair was a mess. She ran up to me, crying. 

"Oppa," she sobbed. I hugged her as carefully as I can. I carried her on my back and left the forrest. We arrived safe and sound. Our bodies, soaking wet from the rain as we step foot towards our families. They wrapped us up in towels, head to toe. She wouldn't stop crying. I walked towards her and hugged her tight, making sure she lets all those tears run out. 

"Shh," I soothed. 

"O-Oppa... kamsahamnida," she said between sniffs. I held her tightly, but I had to let her go. 

"Never go out like that."

"Mianhae."

"You scared everyone half to death Misun."

"Mianhae oppa. I didn't mean it." Tears began to roll down her cheeks again. 

"Aigoo, quit acting like a baby. Just promise you don't go out like that."

"Ne... Mianhae."

"Its okay. Just as long as you are safe." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo~ Mianhae my loves~ Just to let you all know, that is just a short story

I am super busy. I have a performance coming up on the 2nd of March. My Korean Fever Club is having a show called, "Night Under The KPOP Stars." Technically, my club has to form into groups and imitate dances from any KPOP group. I am having a solo dance that consist of SHINee's Lucifer and B.A.P's Warrior and One Shot~

As a dancer, I do say that One Shot is a very easy to dance do. Mhmm~ 

Anyways, I am sorry for not updating. T_T

 

Yeah... 

 

Any