Flashback - "I will take care of you."

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

Yongguk placed Youngjae on his bed and I followed behind, carrying a bowl of water, a rag, and some medicines. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Yongguk said as he closed the door on his way out. I sat on the side of Youngjae's bed and took off his shirt. I couldn't keep my tears from flowing out as I saw purple-black spots all over his chest and stomach area. I brushed his hair away from his face as I started to wipe down his torso. His face cringed at the pain, even when I wiped lightly. I sat him up carefully and wiped the back, then back to laying down. The rag had spots of blood here and there, but managed to get it all off the rag. 

"M..Misun."

"Shh. Don't talk." I said as I applied medicine on his bruises. Slowly, I wrapped his torso with the gauze. I got up from his bed and headed to the closet to get out fresh clean clothes. 

"Are you able to remove your pants?" I asked as I saw him struggling. I walked over and slowly, but carefully removed his pants.

"Y-Yah!"

"Shh! Its either your members, Secret, or me, so shush." I said as I slipped on sweatpants and his t-shirt. "Pabo-yah... Gomawo."

"Anything for my soon-to-be-wife." Youngjae said with a smile on his lips. "I just wanted to make you safe."

"I shouldn't have brought you to this. Look at what he did to you." I said with sadness.

"Ani, as long as you're safe, then I'm okay." I leaned down and kissed him. I crawled in bed with him and covered us both with his blanket. "I remember when you were sick, I took care of you." Youngjae closed his eyes and nodded. 

 

-Flashback-

 

"Good morning Mrs.Yoo!" I smiled brightly.

"Ahh~! Good morning Misun-ah. How are you today?"

"I'm doing well. My umma told me that I have to stay here for a while."

"Ahh~ ne~ She called."

"Yay! Oh! Where's Youngjae-ah?"

"Oh, he caught a cold just this morning." Mrs.Yoo said as she guided me to Youngjae's room. "You see, his father and I are heading to work and I was wondering if you can watch Youngjae.

"Ne! I will take good care of him!"

"Kamsahamnida Misun-ah! His medicine is the pink liquid on top of the counter~" she said as she waved goodbye.

"Ne!" I smiled as both Youngjae's parents walked out. I headed inside his room and saw him sleeping. He turns to face the door and his eyelids start to open. 

"Misun? What are you doing here?" Youngjae said in a low voice. 

"My umma told me to stay here for a while. Your parents went to work. Also, your umma told me to take care of you!" I said with a smile.

"Bwo? B-but, I don't want to get you sick."

"Ani! You are my chingu and chingus help chingus!" That left a smile on his face. "I'll be back with your medicine!"

"W-WAIT! *coughcough*"

"Don't yell! You don't want to damage your throat!" I yelled from downstairs. I was just 10 years old and it feels like I was already a nurse. I ran back up and held out a spoon and a bottle full of medicine. I carefully poured out the thick liquid. Youngjae's face cringed when he saw his medicine being poured out, but he forced himself to sit up.

"Say AAAAA~" I giggled as Youngjae takes the spoon and forces the medicine down. 

"Yuck."

"Well, it's good for you." I said as I handed him the glass of water that sits on his desk.

"How long are you going to be here?"

"Well, just for a few more hours. My umma should be coming home, but I can still take care of you. I don't want to leave you by yourself."

"Gomawo." Youngjae says as he lies back down. "You know, you make a perfect wife for any guy out there you know? That's how my parents got together. Except, they weren't childhood friends. They met in highschool I think."

"Gomawo." I smiled, trying to hide my red face. "When I grow up, I will always take care of my husband! But! Since my chingu is sick, I will take care of you!"

 

-End of Flashback--Misun's POV-

 

"When I grow up, I will always take care of my husband." It plays over and over again in my head. "My childhood friend, is my husband."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo... so short > n < 

How is everyone? It has been cold lately where I stay. So if it's cold at your place, wear something warm! Don't get sick!!

So few weeks ago, I finished my internship. 

Though I am done, I have so many things to do in school.

My Korean Fever Club has this event called "Night under the KPOP Stars" and my club has divided each other in groups.

So, we all have to perform as KPOP group and my group is SHINee consisting of 3 guys and 1 one girl, which is me. 

Then, I'm also performing solo to a remix I made from B.A.P's Warrior and SHINee's Lucifer. 

THEN in school, there's this dance team that is forming and I am auditioning for it @ n @ See how Bunny is tired. 

So, I don't know if I'll be able to update and all. Also, I'm changing the Foreword. There will be a new picture up for this story.

So... I heard Yongguk has Tumblr... O n O What happens if he sees what I reblog *shivers*