Oppa!!

Childhood Lovers

"Wow... You look beautiful." He's eyes didn't want to move away from me. He was wearing a well fitted suit and his hair was up and looking rather handsome tonight. 

"Unnie.. what is all this?"

"Well... let's just say that we are helping someone out." Hyosung said. I looked at the open door in front of me and Yongguk was smiling at me. 

"Have fun you two." Yongguk and Hyosung pushed Youngjae and I out the doors of the building. "Why are they doing this to me? I don't even know him that much. Plus... it's only my third day." We got in a limo and droved off. We sat there in front of each other, all silent. I didn't know where we were heading to. I looked out the window and the night sky just filled up Korea. The stars lit up the sky and then, I can see the ocean. "What are we doing here?" The limo stopped in front of a nicely lit park where no one was around. Youngjae came out and he reached out for me. I placed my hand on his and we walked hand in hand, not realizing. We sat down on the sand just across the park. Just sat there, in silence again, admiring the ocean. Then, he took out a picture from his pocket.

"Misun, do you know this?"

I carefully looked at the photo and it was the same photo from my picture frame. "Is that mine?"

"Ani, it's mine." Youngjae said as he gave the photo to me to take a closer look. The photo had a lot of creases. "Why is he showing me this?"

"Youngjae, who is this?" I asked as I pointed to the girl in the picture. 

"She was an old friend of mine." Youngjae said as he looked down on the sand. "She left me a few years ago. Her family relocated. Then, I heard that she got into a car accident. I couldn't help myself, but to find her. To know if she is alive." 

"I'm sorry to hear that. You'll find her." I said. Then, he started to laugh. 

"At first, you looked exactly like her," he said. "I'm sorry if I sound crazy, but are you her?"

"I don't know." I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry..." I got up and walked away. He sat there, not moving. Not even wanting to stop me. Then, I disappeared. 

"Misun? MISUN?!" he yelled. He got up from the sand and retraced my steps. "Where the hell did she go? I swore I saw her figure disappear." He ran to the spot I was last at. "MISUN!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

​"YOUNGJAE!!" I shouted. He turned around and saw no one. He panicked. All he could hear is me screaming out his name, sounding like I was about to die. Then, the screaming stopped. Youngjae started to go crazy just trying to find me. Then, he heard me laughing. He turned around and saw two figures out in the park. He walked closer to see who it was and it was a guy and Misun. 

"Misun?" Youngjae said. 

"Youngjae-ah!!" I laughed. "I want you to meet someone!" I ran up to Youngjae and held his hand. "This is Jehuk. He's my friend back in school!" The uneasiness on Youngjae's face started to appear. They both shook hands. "Jehuk oppa! I'm on a date right now with my friend. I'm sorry I can't play with you." 

"Ani~ It's okay!" he said with a smile. "Oh! I didn't mean to scare you like that!"

"It's okay Oppa!!" I smiled as I still had my hand intertwined with Youngjae's. 

"Have fun on your date now!" Jehuk smiled. "Yah! If you her--"

"OPPA!! He's not like that!" I screamed. "Now go!!" He said his last good byes and headed out into the darkness. We watched him fade away and I turned around and smiled at Youngjae. His face was a bright red color. I looked down and saw our hands. I quickly withdrawed my hand.

"So..." Youngjae awkwardly said. 

"So..." I copied.

"What now?"

"Want to go get something to eat?" We both agreed and headed out. Instead of taking the limo to the cafe, we walked. The awkward silence just circled around us and we didn't even look at each other. Then,

"So, who was that?" Youngjae asked to break the silence. 

"Jehuk oppa? Well, he was my neighborhood friend when I first moved in." I said.

"Ohh.. how about before you moved. Do you remember who was your friend?" he asked. 

"Hmm... Not really. I don't remember much. Wae?" I asked.

"Nothing... I just want to know."

"Ahh~ Arraseo!" I smiled. We headed to a cafe and ordered iced coffees and one slice of cheesecake. I couldn't stop looking out the window. There's something that I couldn't put my finger on. 

"Misun, are you okay?" Youngjae asks.

"Ahh~ Ne. I'm fine." I lied. I didn't look at him in the eye and stared straight out the window, watching all the beautiful couples holding hands. Then, I felt someone poke my cheek. I turned around and saw Youngjae holding out a fork with cake on it. 

"Say ahh~!" he said. I giggled and ate the cake. 

--

We headed back to TS and found out that everyone was already in bed sleeping. He stopped in front of my dorm and said good night. I said good night, hugged him, and headed inside my dorm. Youngjae headed inside his dorm and B.A.P fell straight to the floor.

"We can explain." Zelo said.

"You have a story to tell us Youngjae-ah!" Himchan smiled.

"Oh boy..."

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if I took so long to update. I haven't been feeling well these passed few days. I just had a urinary tract infection and it's kinda hard for me to move around. But, I'll be fine in no time~ 

 

Comment, Subscribe, be my friend, etcccc~

Hmm... should I do another B.A.P Gif spam? I should~ 

Since I did JongLo last time, I should do Daehyunnie~

Enjoy~

Okay~ I should stop now... ONE MORE!

Hehehe~ Okay~ 

I DO NOT OWN THESE!! O_O