Decisions.

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

Youngjae watches me as I try to recollect my words. I looked back at him and sighed. 

"I'm not pregnant," I say. His lips formed a smiled and he laughed. 

"Come here," he said as he motioned me to lay down. "I'm glad that you aren't, but why are you sad?" I couldn't say anything, because I was afraid. His body shifted as he tilted my head up. He looked into my eyes and pleaded me to say what I needed to tell him. 

"I can't get pregnant," I finally said. His hug became tighter. 

"What happened?"

"The doctor said that there is something in here," I said as I pointed down below. "It's preventing me to have babies."

"Misun, we don't need to worry about children now," Youngjae says as he planted a kiss on my lips. "We have tons of time to think about it. We are still young. We can adopt children for all I care, if you can't have babies."

"Youngjae-ah, what if I want to? I mean, I would also adopt, but what if I wanted to have a child of our own? I know we are still young, but it's better to talk about this early."

"We aren't even married yet," Youngjae says making me look at him.

"So, you're saying that.."

"Jagi, it's not like that. I want us to get married, have a house to ourselves, and have children. There's a reason why I proposed to you Jagi. I love you and there is nothing that can make our love life go down," Youngjae tells me as he hugs me tighter. The nurse comes in and picks up his finished food and walks out. I sit back down on my chair and started to read my book. The doctor came in and started to talk to Youngjae. So far, I had to leave the room. 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

"Good morning Mr. Yoo," greeted the doctor. I watched him check my IV and then to his clipboard. He looks up at me. "Well, your condition is good. You're lucky you didn't get into a coma. You were close to going into one, but luckily you responded. You'll be staying here for a couple of weeks and off back home," said the doctor. I looked at him in concern.

"Does that mean that I can't rest at my dorm?"

"Well, no. You need to be free from any activities. The more you move around, you are opening up your wounds. If you do, your insides will start to bleed and before you reach here, you're dead." I didn't believe what he said, but what ever he said, I had to follow it. I nodded in agreement and watched him leave. He turned around and said, "You have one pretty girlfriend. She's lucky." All I can do was smile. Misun walked in and rushed to her chair. 

"What happened?" she asks. 

"They told me that I can't go back to the dorm for a while. I need to  heal." I watched her nod her head. "Oh, that doctor is checking you out," I say making her shiver. 

"YAH! He's such a ert," she mumbled. He is right, I have one pretty girlfriend with the funniest responses. I watched her get comfortable in her chair and fell asleep. 

 

-In Youngjae's dream-

 

I sit down comfortably on my couch and heard my daughter crying. She waddled her way from her room to the living room. 

"What's Miyung?" I asked as I picked her up and placed her on my lap. She rubs her eyes as she points at the direction she came from. Daehyun walked in as he had a blanket over his head. 

"YAH. Are you scaring my daughter?" I asked. 

"I was just playing hide-n-seek with her. I didn't know I was gonna scare her like that," Daehyun freaked out. 

"Aigoo, when I ask for a babysitter, I didn't ask for someone to scare the crap out of my daughter!" I laughed. "Say you're sorry Daehyun hyung." Daehyun went up to Miyung and apologized. She sniffled and giggled. She wrapped her small little arms around his neck and he carried her off. Misun walked in while rubbing her belly. 

"You okay there my wife~?"

"Yeah, this baby is killing me," she responded as she rubbed her eight month old belly. "He loves to kick I'm telling you that." I kissed her belly and smiled. 

"I'm happy that we have Miyung and she's only five years old and now we have a new one coming up." I hugged my wife as we sat together. 

"Yeah, this baby is so kicky. I think he's gonna be like you. Once excited, he'll hurt anyone near him."

"I don't do that!"

"Yes you do!" she said as we intertwined our hands. Miyung is more like me than you." 

"Then this baby will be like me then."

-End of dream-

 

-Misun's POV-

 

I watched my boyfriend's face glow as he was dreaming. I laid down on my chair-bed and watched him smile.

"I wonder what you're dreaming of yeobo. What ever it is, I hope it'll be our future." I whispered and fell asleep.

------------------------

Had a feeling that I had to update this story. 

Sorry that I haven't updated this one in a while.

Had a major writer's block for this story. 

For those who haven't seen my newest B.A.P fanfic, please check it out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/402692/angels-vs-demons-yongguk-zelo-himchan-jongup-bap-daehyun-youngjae

This is not your typical lovey-dovey stories. 

It's something that I haven't thought about doing. 

I've been wanting to do a fantasy and super powers here and there x3

Anyways, please check it out and while you are at it...

This story reached 1000 views! I'm happy ^ u ^v

 

*died*

 

Comment, Vote, Subscribe and I shall give you ramen O u Ob