Welcome home!

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV- 

It has been several weeks that I've been in the hospital, making the room my home. Watching over Youngjae, who didn't want me to go back, it was his time to go back home. The doctor informed us that it is safe for us to fly back to Seoul. It was hard for Youngjae, not seeing s for weeks. Since they all agreed that I should stay back with him. 

I carefully pack our belonging into our luggage. Youngjae carefully got up and we waited for the doctor to say goodbye. We were leaving Jeju at night because of the fans. We didn't want them to be around since they are pretty much active during the day. I carefully pushed Youngjae in his wheelchair as we go through the crowd. Our managers and body guards, surround the both of us of our safety. We quickly go through security check and our gate. We were the first ones to be on the plane since we are idols and also because of Youngjae's condition. We could have took the boat back, but it took longer and I get seasick. 

I carefully helped Youngjae get him seated into his chair as I sat right next to him. We fastened our seatbelts as we heard the captain announce our departure. The plane started to move slowly, arranging itself to its proper position. I looked out the window and smiled. Jeju held the most happiest memories, yet caused bad ones. I looked at my left hand and saw the engagement ring that Youngjae proposed to be that one night. I felt someone's hand holding onto mine. I looked over and saw Youngjae smiling at me. 

"I love you," he said in his most calming voice. 

"I love you too," I smiled as I placed my head on his shoulder. "We are finally heading home."

"I know. It has been a long time we haven't been home," Youngjae says as he kisses the side of my forehead. "I'm just glad that I don't have to see those guys again." I held onto his arm as I try not to think about it. I close my eyes as the plane began to lift off. 

Our plane ride was quite pleasant. It wasn't long since we were travel through air. We kept each other awake by talking to each other about our childhood days. 

"Remember when you would sing a song to me every night," I said as I wrap a blanket around us. 

"I remember that. You were always picky with the songs," Youngjae chuckled. "Up till now you still are picky~"

"Yah! I am not!"

"Whatever you say Jagi~"

 

----- Arrival -----

 

We finally arrived back to Seoul. I gathered our hand carries and  helped Youngjae walk out the plane and seated him on his wheelchair. We made a final go through, as security checked our passports and helped us with our luggage. We were informed that our fans came and waited for our arrival. I pushed Youngjae as we headed out the door. There, we saw a lot of our fans handing in gifts to us, but unfortunately we couldn't get it all. So, we made our managers collect it for us. We made it safely into our company's van and headed out. It took about two hours or so just to get to our company's building. Youngjae fell asleep on my lap as I slept with my head resting on a pillow. 

Once we arrived, I then again helped out my boyfriend get seated in his wheelchair. By the time we headed inside the building, we came up  to a surprise. 

"WELCOME HOME!!!" It was everyone, B.A.P, Secret, their managers, and the CEO. 

"We have another surprise," Daehyun said with a smile. Everyone moved aside and it was our parents. They came up rushing over to us, hugging and crying until we cried. 

"I'm glad that you guys are alright," my mother says as she hugs both Youngjae and I. 

"My boy, how are you doing? Is she taking good care of you?" Youngjae's mother speaks. 

"Ne, she took great care of me Umma," Youngjae smiles as he holds onto my hand. Everyone else left, leaving us with our parents. Youngjae's mom looks at me and smiles. 

"May I have a moment with my son?" I nodded as I took my parents to the studio. 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

 

I looked over at Misun, who walked away with her parents, leaving me with my parents. 

"I heard what happened," my mother spoke. "Is it true? That you got hurt from some boy?"

"Ne Umma. I was protecting Misun from getting hurt."

"Look at you! Look at what she did to you!" her voice started to get higher. 

"UMMA! I said I was protecting her. Do you know what would happen if I didn't?" I started to yell, getting up from my wheelchair. "She would get and abused."

"Youngjae-ah, please sit down. I'm sorry that I yelled. Please. I didn't know that she meant a lot to you." I sat back down trying to breath. 

"Umma," I said as I held on her hand. "Umma, she means a LOT to me. I even proposed to her." 

"You did?" she smiles. She hugs me, not to light and not to tight. She kneels down and takes out her ring. 

"I want you to have this Youngjae," she says as I look at my father. 

"I-I can't."

"Son, this is your mother's blessing for her and for you," my father says as he motions me to take the ring. 

"Please Youngjae. It would make me really happy for you to take it and hand it to her on your wedding day." My parents looked at me as I took the ring.

"Thank you Umma... Appa. I love you guys," I said as they came in and gave me a hug. 

 

-Misun's POV-

 

I looked at my parents, who gave me worried looks. My mother came up to me and hugged me. 

"My baby. I was so worried sick. Are you okay?" I nod as tears rolled down my cheeks. My father holds on my left hand and holds it up. 

"Let me guess... he proposed to you?" my father says as he smiles. I quickly nodded and I smiled. 

"Congratulations my baby!" my mother hugs me again and this time, it was tighter. 

"It feels like you were only five years old and now you are getting married," my father says. "My baby is becoming a lady!"

"Appa~I've been a lady!" I whined. He ruffles my hair and smiles. My mother looks at me and tilts her head.

"I heard what happened. Did Jehuk hurt you?" I shook my head. 

"He's in jail now."

"Good. You and Youngjae were on the newspaper and all over the web about what happened," my father announces. "We were glad that you are okay. Oh~ and also, we heard from a little bunny that you guys did mhmm~"

"APPA!!" I screamed as I playfully punched him. "It was only once!"

"So you did mhmm???" my mother giggles. 

"UMMA! It was only once okay! Besides, I can't have kids." Their face went blank. 

"What do you mean you can't?" my father speaks. 

"They said that I have something inside that is preventing the egg from attaching."

"Well, there is surgery to take it out," my mother says. "If you really want to have kids, then it is up to you dear. If anything, you have us, Youngjae, and his parents supporting you. I just want a grandchild." I giggled at my mom's sayings and nodded. 

"Kamsahamnida. Saranghaeyo." I hugged my parents and headed out the studio. We walked down the hallway and found everyone. I looked over at the CEO and he walked towards me. 

"Misun, I am sending Youngjae with his parents so that he can take some rest." I nod.

"Whatever is best for him to recover quickly."

"Also, I've talk to him and he wants you to take over his spot during their One Shot performances. We even talked about it with the others and they agree for you to take his spot," he says. "Since your schedule is empty, we replaced yours with his." I looked over at B.A.P and they nodded. 

"Then it will be an honor for me to take his spot."

"Your practice will start tomorrow morning," the CEO says as he bows to everyone and leaves. I went over to Youngjae and kissed him goodbye. 

"Don't worry. I'll come by and cheer on for you and everyone," Youngjae says as he kisses me. His parents wheeled him out the building and B.A.P hugged me. 

"Everything will be alright noona," Zelo smiles. "Jongup and I will help you out with the choreography. Don't worry, Youngjae hyung's part is really easy." I smiled and hugged everyone. With a hectic night and with Youngjae leaving with his parents, I was sad, but I'm happy that I get to represent him during their promotions. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY LOVELIES!! How are you all?!?! Mianhae T_T For not updating this story. I got writers block for this one. I really don't know what will happen next. I just have a lot of things to write for my other story, Angels vs Demons. Please check it our ^ u ^I don't know how far I'll be writing for this story. I think it is coming to an end soon. .-.

Anyways~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YONGGUK!! It's a bit early for some countries, but I'm just about an hour or two from Korea's time. 

^^^^^ What a cuite O//u//O

STAHP

O 3 O

 

And then there's.... 

And these cute little ers

Not to mention him.... chan

Let's not forget him too~

Keke~

Anyways~Subscribe, Vote, Comment, and celebrate Gukkie's birthday! O u Ob

[Accidentally marked it as "M" OTL]