Healing...

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

It's only been several hours that he's been in the hospital. Everyone else came in when Youngjae felt a little better to talk. 

"Hyung, get better," Zelo said as he tried to hold back his tears.

"I will. Just don't cry. I'm still alive," Youngjae laughed. 

"Well, I had a talk with one of the nurses. You'll be in here for another week then, You and Misun are going to take a private plane back to Seoul," Yongguk explained. "Our week is almost up here on Jeju. I've also talked to our CEO and he said that we all have to come back, but only one person can stay with you and we all agreed that Misun should stay." Everyone nodded. I held onto Youngjae's hand as I nodded to Yongguk's orders. They all said good bye as they went off to start packing. My manager decided to stay back. I stared down at our intertwined hands and I started to play with his fingers. 

"You okay?" he asked in a soft voice. 

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for making you go through all through this. It hurts me seeing you get hurt."

"No need to be sorry. I just wanted you to be safe and all. I want to protect you," Youngjae said as he touches my cheek with his cold hand. 

"And I want you to be safe as well," I say in a concern voice as I got up and kissed his cheek. "Get some rest, ne?"

"I will. By the way, where are you going to sleep?"

"Here. Right next to your bed."

"On a chair?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Besides, you do have a room to yourself since you are an idol."

 

-Youngjae's POV-

I watched her as she tried to get comfortable in her small cushioned chair. She looks at me with one of her clueless yet adorable smiles. 

"Why don't you sleep on the couch over by the wall?" I asked as she grabbed a pillow from it. 

"Ani, I want to sleep next to you!" she smiles widely. I chuckled softly, being careful not to laugh hard. 

"Are you sure you want to sleep on that chair?"

"Ne~ Look!" she smiles as she excitedly pulled down a lever on the side of the chair and out comes the bottom. 

"Ahh~ It fits you," I smiled as she gets cozy. She pulls the blanket up to her neck and sticks out her hand and holds mine. I randomly sing a song that eventually makes her fall asleep. She holds onto my hand tightly as I watch her sleep. I watched her smiled appear and makes me smile as well. 

"Ne Umma, he'll be okay," she said in her sleep. "Ani, I'll go feed the cat." I chuckled as she made funny faces. I watched her and fell asleep slowly. 

 

-Morning- Misun's POV-

I woke up to the sunlight beaming through the white curtains. My hand was still in Youngjae's hand. I smiled as I looked at his sleeping face. The door opened and I quickly closed my eyes. I peeked through and saw that it was the same nurse that talked to me. She walked toward the bed and held out her clip board and stethoscope. She lightly picked up Youngjae's shirt and pressed the cold metal onto his bare skin. His eyes opened up. 

"Ahh... I'm sorry," she said. 

"Its alright," I heard him say. His hand slips away as he helps on the nurse. She continued to press the stethoscope onto his chest as she listens to his heartbeat. 

"Your heart is beating fast," she says with a smile. 

"Ahh... sorry." She tells him to calm down as she runs her finger on his chest. I was in total shock. I pretended to stretch and yawn and I looked at Youngjae with cute puppy eyes. 

"Morning yeobo~" I say in a cute voice. I looked over at the nurse, who still has her hand under his shirt. "I wouldn't do that with a guy's girlfriend around," I say with a smile. She quickly removed her hand and began to look through the board. 

"Well... uh... his heartbeat is fine, no bleeding, and his stitches hasn't loosen." 

"Thank you," I smiled. 

"Oh, Ms. Park. You have an appointment soon. So, please follow me." I got up and pecked Youngjae's lips. 

"Don't let any of the nurses touch you while I'm gone. I'll be back, ne?"

"Ne. By the way, what is your appointment?" I leaned and whispered into his ear. 

"To check if I'm pregnant or not."

"Is it because..." I looked at him and nodded. He kisses me and prays that I'm not pregnant. I walked off. I followed the nurse and started to talk. 

"Touch my boyfriend again and I will sue you." 

 

-After the appointment-

I headed back to the room and entered with a confused face. 

"You okay?" Youngjae asks as he slurps on his soup. 

"Not really." 

"Wae? Come here." I walked over and sat on the sit of his bed. "What happened? How did the results go?" I didn't know what to say. 

"I'm...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is everyone? Good? O u O? Pretty short, ne? 

I know this is late, but did anyone get their One Shot album yet? I don't have mine yet T_T Sad life for the bunny. 

Hopefully, my friend orders it for me... I've been dying to get one! 

Anyways, I don't really have much to say. 

I was thinking that every chapter I post up, I should put a little comic at the author's note here~ Just talking here and there. I would draw it out, but takes time ~(Q n Q~)

Well, Comment, Subscribe, Vote, and don't steal Daehyun's cheesecake whether you want to live or die O_O

 

 I swear, if that was me, Daehyun would probably bite my lips with the cookie = n = Ouch. I'll just let Youngjae kiss it e u e Kekeke~

*dies*