Flashback - "All thanks to you"

Childhood Lovers

-Just to let everyone know, that this is a flashback.-

"He was my motivator, my best friend, my lover, my everything. He was the only person who would always push me forward to get the job done, to hear me out when I needed to vent, to go out with, and practically be ourselves with each other."

"Misun-ah~ A little higher!" said my ballet teacher. "You need to stretch farther!"

"Seongsaeng-nim, I can't. It hurts." 

"Aigoo, Misun-ah," she said as she went up to me to stretch my legs out more. "You need to stretch your legs more often, so that you can do the splits and other tricks." I showed her one of my annoyed face when she turned around. I looked around and saw my one and only best friend, Yoo Youngjae. He waved at the window where all the parents can see us. His umma was there with him. I was about done with practice. He watched me as I tried and tried to perfect all the ballet moves my teacher was showing me. I ended up falling down and being made fun of. Practice was finally over and I ran outside. I hugged Youngjae as he hugged me back. 

"Annyeong Haseyo Mrs. Yoo!" 

"Annyeong Haseyo Misun-ah~" she said with a smile. "Ready to head home?" I nodded. We got inside the car and left the studio. Mrs. Yoo smiled as she heard our conversations. Most of our conversations were about being famous in the future. We were only 10 years old, 2 years before I left,  and we are already planning out what our future will be like. We finally arrived home and my parents weren't home, so I stayed with Youngjae and his parents. They treated me like family. I headed up to his room and began homework. 

"Youngjae oppa~ How do you do this?" I asked, pointing to one of my math problems. He came over and explained it to me. Though we were one of the smartest kids in school, math was my weakest. 

"Like this. You just need to carry the 6 here and move the 8 there," he said as he showed me. Minutes later, my parents haven't came back and Youngjae's umma received a call from my parents saying that they are on a business trip and left my extra clothes on the porch. Mr. Yoo went outside and brought out my luggage. 

"Looks like you'll be sleeping over with us again!" he said with a smile. He knew I loved sleepovers. He brought it up to the guest room. I've always slept in Youngjae's room and get my clothes in the guest room. Since it was a Sunday night, we stayed up studying for the tests and quizzes. I sat down on my sleeping bag and read. Youngjae got down from his bed and sat down right next to me and continued reading. It reached 9:00pm and we were still awake. It reached 10:00pm and Youngjae couldn't stay up for long and fell asleep with his head resting on my shoulder. I looked at his sleeping face and smiled. I closed up all of our books, grabbed a blanket that was next to me, and rested my head on his head. I covered his body with my blanket and covered mine as well. 

-Next morning-

I wake up to the sunlight shining through the window and I woke him up. 

"JaeJae~ Wake up now! We have school!" I got up and headed to the guest's bathroom to get ready. I came out feeling fresh and in my uniform. I headed downstairs and met up with the family. 

-At school-

"OH NO!" I screamed. 

"You okay there?" Youngjae asked. 

"I forgot my book at your house." I said as tears welled up. "I'm gonna be in big trouble!"

"Wae? You can use mine," he said as he handed me his math book. "Here, take it."

"Whaa?? Oppa, I don't want you to get in trouble! You use it!"

"Ani, I want you to pass your test!" he said as he placed my hand on the book. "I don't care if I get in trouble. All I want is for you to pass. Arraseo?"

"Ne..." After the test, our teacher teacher passed out our graded papers. Youngjae got an A+ as always and when I looked at mine, I was shocked. "An A+?!". I couldn't believe my eyes. Youngjae was happy that I passed, but I was sad that he had to take my punishment for not bringing in my book. The teacher let everyone go home and only Youngjae stayed back to clean the classroom. I packed my bag slowly and waited for everyone to leave. I walked up to Youngjae.

"Oppa, I will help you."

"Ani, you don't need to."

"Aniyo! You helped me, I help you." I said as I took the chalkboard erasers and dusted off out the window.

"I'm just glad you passed." Youngjae smiled. "I need someone to graduate with when we head off to our musical life."

"I'll be there with you in the future oppa. All thanks to you."

 

-The present time- 

"I'm proud of you Misun." Youngjae smiled.

"All thanks to you."

 

---------------------

I am really sorry that I didn't update of a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG time my lovely Carrots. I was busy during Christmas and now, I am doing my internship for school credit. I hope you all understand! 

So now, a little spam for you all~

That's all I have guys~ Happy New Year to everyone!