A Set Up

Childhood Lovers

 

 “WAKE UP!!!” I fell down at the sound of a boy’s voice. “NOONA!! WAKE UP!!” I opened my eyes and saw Zelo yelling in my room while dancing. 
 
“Ahh... Zelo-ah, what are you doing in here?”
 
“Kidnapping you again!”
 
“If you’re kidnapping someone, you have to make is quiet.”
 
“Mianhae Noona. I didn’t mean to wake you up.”
 
“Ani, no need to apologize. Anyways, what are you doing here?” I asked as I picked up my fallen blanket. 
 
“Time for your vocal lessons with Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung.”
 
“But, I didn’t eat.”
 
“You don’t need to worry about that. Himchan hyung made you breakfast.” Zelo said as he picked me up. 
 
“Put me down!” 
 
“Ani! I was programmed to do this!” He carried me out my room and into the kitchen and Himchan shoved food into my mouth. I think it was rice. 
 
“OMNOMNOM! Does it taste good?” he smiled. 
 
“Ne~” I replied with rice in my mouth. He handed me my food.
 
“Here, since your lesson starts soon, I packed your breakfast. Pali! Pali!” Himchan told me. Zelo placed me back down on the floor and I headed in my bathroom to freshen up. I ran out and got the food Himchan packed for me and headed out the door.
 
“Hyung, will she know you set her up?” Zelo asked. 
“Shh!! She might hear us.”
 
“But hyung, she just got here. How is Youngjae hyung sure that that it is her?”
 
“Zelo-ah, I’m just trying to help him. I mean, have you seen him out the balcony lately? He’s been staring at that photo of his all night.” Himchan explained as he and Zelo cleaned up the dishes. 
----
I headed to the studio to find Youngjae there. I entered the room and smiled. 
“Good morning!” I smiled as I bowed. 
 
“Morning,” he replied. 
 
“Where’s Daehyun-sshi?” I asked with a curious tone.
 
“Sleeping, why?”
 
“Himchan-sshi and Zelo-ah told me that I’ll be having vocal lessons with you and Daehyun –sshi today.” I said as I tilted my head. 
 
“Really? Your vocal lessons aren’t till tomorrow. “
 
“Jjinja? Aigoo… Mianhae.” I apologized with a frown. I slowly headed out the room and then, I felt his hand on my wrist. 
 
“Ani. I can’t just let you go back.” Youngjae said. “You came down here, so… how about a private lesson,  with me?”
 
I turned around and smiled. “I would love that.” We sat down on one big comfy couch. His face looked nervous.
“Youngjae… oppa?” “Did I just say oppa?” I thought and smiled at him. I looked at his face and it turned a pale pink. 
 
“Ahh… n-ne?” he asked.
 
“Did you eat breakfast?” I asked. 
 
“A-ani. Himchan hyung chased me out of the dorm.”
 
“Oh, I see… well! Let’s enjoy this wonderful breakfast Himchannie made!” “What in the world did I just called Himchan?”
 
“Hehe~ Ne!” he smiled as I handed him a pair of chopsticks. We sat there eating in silence. He was eating a bit fast so, I stopped to stare at him. He looked up and chuckled.
 
"I-Is there something on my face?" he asked.
 
"Aniyo. You just eat so fast. Are you sure you're okay?" 
 
"Ne," he said with a smile. I could sense nervousness around him. 
 
---
 
We started on our practice. I couldn't tell if I was either doing it right or wrong but, he kept laughing at me. After the vocal practice, we headed out for coffee. We sat down near somewhere private so no one would see us. He kept fiddling with his fingers so, I placed my hand on his hand. 
 
"Youngjae-ah, are you okay?" I asked again. I quickly noticed my action and pulled my hand away. 
 
"I'm fine. What makes you say that?" he asked.
 
"Well, when we were eating, you were eating really fast, you kept laughing at me, and you were just fiddling with your fingers earlier!" I said. "I know we barely know each other, but you can always tell me anything that is bothering you. One of my good friends a few years ago came to me when he was troubled. Then again, I forgot who he is now."
 
"Speaking of your friend, what happened?" Youngjae asked.
 
"Don't jump to different topics!" I laughed. "Tell me, what is bothering you?"
 
"Well, there's this girl who I really love back then. Now, I'm trying to find her. She promised me that she'll be coming back, but never did."
 
"Well, I can help you find her!" I smiled. His face brightened up at the fact that the girl who he is looking for, is in front of him. 
 
"Kamsahamnida! I gladly appreciate it!" he smiled as he stood up and handed me his hand. I happily placed my hand on his and we both walked out the cafe. 
 
---
 
-B.A.P's Dorm-
 
"I'm back!" Youngjae shouted. "I brought over a friend." Zelo instantly ran towards the door and saw me. He ran back into his room, sensing that I came to torture him and Himchan. I bowed to Youngjae and ran straight to Zelo's room. I jumped on his bed and hugged him.
 
"Yah! You set Youngjae and I!" 
 
"Mianhae Noona! He told me to!" Zelo said. He pointed to Himchan's room and I headed into the direction he was pointing. Youngjae saw me walk across the hallway and into Himchan's room. I peeked into his room and found him on his cell phone. I walked in quietly and snatched his phone. 
 
"YAH!! Give it back to me!"
 
"Ani! You set me up!" 
 
"I just wanted to help Youngjae-ah find his friend."
 
"But, why did you sent me?"
 
"Because...
 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
I am really sorry I didn't update on the story. MIANHAE!! I am really busy with school and I hope I have time to update ASAP! I'm really sorry if it is really short. I'm beginning to get writer's block... anyways...
 
^ OMG XD One of my favorites!
 
I DO NOT OWN THESE!!!