A surprise bonding...

Childhood Lovers

"I miss you too." Youngjae said. I pulled away from his embrace.

"I'm glad that you guys came back. You don't know how much I missed you all."

"We missed you so much as well."

"I'm sorry if I'm sweaty," I said as I pretended to smell my underarm. 

"Ani. I'm used to it." Youngjae smiled. "Misun-ah, you feel rather skinny," he says as he places his hands on my wrist and rubbing his thumbs on my belly. I look down to my feet and nodded.

"Ne. I haven't been eating. My choreographer kept telling me to eat salad and fruit for the past few weeks. I lost a lot of weight."

"Aigoo, we should go out and eat. Have you eaten dinner?"

"Ani. Not even breakfast or lunch," I said as I rested my forehead on Youngjae's shoulder. "I've been non-stop singing and dancing."

"Aigoo, lets go get something to eat. I'll treat you to dinner. First, you might want to change into something dry. Ne?" By the time I was about to reject his offer. "And!! You can't back down," he said with a smirk.

"Arraseo!" I smiled as I grabbed his hand and headed to my dorm. He sat in the living room as I went to changed from my sweaty clothes to clean, dry casual clothes. We headed out and started to walk. 

"Do you remember this place?" Youngjae asked.

"Ne," I replied with a cute nod. "I remember that we would always go to this one cafe where we always get this big blueberry muffin and we would always share it! Jae-ah~! Let's go there!!" I smiled.

"Arraseo," he lauged. "Anything for you."

"I remember that I left and just last year, I came back. I visited my old home and someone was living there already. My family settled somewhere near here." I said as I held onto his hand, looking for the cafe. I finally spotted the famous blueberry muffin I was craving for. "FOUND IT!" I ran, dragging Youngjae behind. We quickly ran inside and headed towards the counter. 

"Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to the Jaemi Cafe~ What would you like to order today?" the cashier greeted us with a smile. 

"Jaemi?" I said. "I'm sorry, but I was wondering on how you got the name of the cafe."

"Oh!" she said with a smile. "The owner of this cafe named  it after two kids who used to run in here to buy his famous muffins." 

"Daebak!" I said in shock. "Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I want to order one of those bluberry muffins please!"

"Is there anything else?" I looked at Youngjae and smiled.

"Do you want to order anything?" I smiled.

"Ani~ You can order what you want." Youngjae said as he kissed my forehead. "Anything for you." 

"Jjinja?" I smiled. "Umm, one medium caramel frappe and one iced Americano."

"You don't drink Americano." Youngjae said.

"I know. It's for Himchan oppa!" I smiled as the cashier gladly placed our orders. We sat down and waited for out orders to come in. Though it felt awkward that I finally got my memory back and now I am having a so called "date" with my bestfriend. I couldn't look at him they way I used to. He was just to handsome for most guys I've seen and his smile just melted every girls heart. I called Himchan over to hang with us for a while and of course to pay him back for what he did. 

"Oppa!" I smiled as I handed him his coffee. "Here, a token of thanks."

"Aigoo, you didn't have to." Himchan said.

"Ani, all I can do is pay you back. Besides, I can't really say anything back to him since I'm only a trainee."

"Ahh~ Arraseo. Well, thank you for the coffee and you're welcomed. I hope you and Youngjae-ah have a good time!" Himchan smiled as he waved goodbye.

"Mimi! Foods here!" I heard Youngjae say. I headed back to the table and I quickly grabbed the muffin and shoved a piece into my mouth. Youngjae chuckled as he saw me shove food like a pig. I locked my eyes at him.

"Whaaaat??" 

"Nothing. You just look cute eating." Youngjae smiled as he took a sip from my coffee. He picked up a napkin and wiped my mouth like a mother. 

"Oh, kamsahamnida." I smiled as my face turned pink.

"Misun, why are you so cute?" I almost choked on the food when he said that.

"Ani! I am not!" I said as I finished my last bite of the muffin. "I am not cute! Look at me! Shoving a muffin down my throat."

"Well, that's because you haven't eaten." Youngjae said as he stood up. "Come on, let's head to the park." I wiped my mouth and drank the remaining coffee. We headed out the cafe and started walking. The park wasn't too far from the cafe. We looked around and saw the lovely lights hanging from the trees. "Beautiful". We hardly said anything and since tomorrow was my debut, I wanted to make this day special. Our hands kept bumping into each other so, I intertwined our hands and I smiled at him. 

"So, how are you?" I joked. 

"You could have asked me that in the cafe," he joked as well. 

"Well, I was hungry! Anyways, why do you want to hang with me?"

"Well, I miss you so much." Youngjae said as he lightly pinched my nose. I just wanted to tell you something, something that I should have said back then and before your big debut tomorrow! We headed to a grassy part and sat down, hands with intertwined. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the sky turn dark. I laid down and enjoyed the stars appearing one by one until the sky was lit up. Youngjae smiled and lifted my head up and rested it back down on his lap. He couldn't stop looking at me and just smiled. 

"You know, from day one when we first became neighbors, I liked you." Youngjae said as he looked up at the nightsky. "Your dark brown hair flowing in the wind, your brown eyes glistening, and that adorable voice that called my name non-stop. I missed those days. Now, you're here with me, at the same entertainment company. Your dark blonde hair, sea blue contacts, and you running up to me when I came back. I miss the old you."

"JaeJae." I said as I sat up. "I miss the old me as well and for the record, I'm not wearing my contacts. Well, tomorrow I will, but everyone has to change every now and then. I miss the says where I would cry when you didn't respond to me, me teaching you how to play the piano, and us messing around my backyard. I miss those days. Now that we are older, it seems that we need to catch up on the things we never got to do as a little kid. Tomorrow is my big debut and I know everyone is waiting for it and I just want this night to be happy." Youngjae laid me down and he laid himself next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt safe under his embrace. I turned around to face him and he rested his forehead on mine. He slowly moved in closer and planted a kiss on my lips. At first, I was shocked, but then I realized that this was what I was waiting for. I deepened the kiss as he hovered over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled away. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I responded it with a kiss I rolled over so that I was on top. "I love you Park Misun."

"I love you too Yoo Youngjae."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASDFGHJKL~ I ish back my lovely Carrots~ Sorry that I haven't updated in 12408532085 days~ I am really sorry if this chapter is a wee bit short. ^ ^" Ahaha~ I just turned 17 on December 17 and I am now on my Christmas break, but I will be starting my internship in a couple of days. 

So, I shall start my spam since I haven't updated in a long time~

 

 

Okies~ Once again, I do not own these pictures. Again, please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND LETS BE FRIENDS BOOM CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP~