Her lullaby and the big surprise

Childhood Lovers

"Are you really..."

"Yes, it's..." I couldn't hear his voice. His voice faded into the quiet, half lit room. My eyelids gave up on me and I was fast asleep. 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

She barely finished her sentence and fell asleep right away. She was still holding my hand tightly like she was scared to let me go. I sat closer and rested my head on my arm as I watched her sleeping face. She felt me shift a little and she pulled my hand up to her face and rested her cheek on it. I brushed her hair out of her face and decided to sing her a song. "Maybe a ballad version of "Dancing in the rain"?" I thought. "Here goes nothing."

 

"We’re just dancing on the floor
I keep falling for you
We’re just dancing in the rain
 
The moment I first saw you, inside my heart was a hot heartbeat
Come to me tonight, let’s stay up all night together
 
Drenched under the lights is this town town town town
Coming to me is you you you you
Your small lips, your moist hair
I’m falling in love"
 
She opened up her hand and closed it back on my hand to get a better grip. A smile formed upon her lips. 
 
"We’re just dancing on the floor
I keep falling for you
We’re just dancing in the rain
Your eyes that look at me are so hot
 
Already I’m ready
You’re very tipsy baby
You want me too
Already I’m ready
You’re very y baby
Raise me up, love me tonight
 
Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh
 
Look at me, come into my arms, don’t worry about anything for today
Oh Kiss me baby Give me your love
Trust yourself to the rhythm, will be alright
Drenched under the lights is this town town town town
Coming to me is you you you you
Your small lips, your moist hair
I’m falling in love"
 
-Misun's POV-

I felt his fingers brush through my hair soft and gentle. I held his other hand as long as I can, not trying to put pressure on him. Surprisingly, he didn't pull back. My lips pulled into a smile, hearing his soft angelic voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him resting his cheek on the side of my bed while my hair. His eyes met mine and stopped singing.

"Why did you stop?" I asked as I kept my grip on his hand.

"Oh, I thought you couldn't sleep because of my singing."

"Ani, I like it. I just couldn't fall asleep." I smiled. "Sing some more."

"Y-y-you like it?" he asked.

"Of course silly! You are my tutor, right?" I giggled. 

"Of course I am!" he said out loud but softly. 

"Youngjae."

"Yes?"

"Are you him?"

"As in?"

"The boy in my childhood. Who I used to call JaeJae or YooYoo?"

"Yes. Yes he is me," he said as he set his eyes on our intertwined hands. 

"Prove it!" I said as I sat myself up, still holding his hand. Youngjae sat up straight and waited for my questions.

"When is my birthday?" I said.

"May 17."

"Why did I leave my hometown?"

"Because, your parents found new jobs in Seoul."

"Hmm... what was I wearing on that day I left?"

"You were wearing a red and black colored plaid dress with black sandals."

"Last one." I said as I took out the necklace from under my shirt. "Who was the first person that made this and what did it mean?"

"The first person is my grandfather who made it for you. He gave me that to give it to you as a goodbye present and that he knew I loved you ever since we were neighbors, so he wanted me to be that last person to see you by giving you that." Youngjae said as he pulled me into a hug. A tear left my face as I felt his embrace. 

"It is you." I said as I buried my face into his shoulder. "I remember you now. The boy who ran after my car just to give the necklace to me. Where have you been in all my life Youngjae?"

"Waiting for you to remember me," he said as he buried his face into my shoulder. "You don't know how much I wanted you to remember me."

"I remember you now." I said. "I remembered so little. My parents said that it was a car accident that made me forget."

"Well, I'm glad that you regained yourself." Youngjae said as he broke the hug. 

"So, how about that song?" I smiled brightly. His face turned a pale pink as he smiled. 

"Anything for you," he said as he sat himself down and got ready to sing. I laid back down on the bed and watched him. 

 

"I know it ain’t easy for the two of us
That’s right man but you know what? What’s up?
Sometimes I just don’t care what people say, man
Things are goin’ crazy all the time, you know?
I got no choice, let me just do this for love
 
Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It’s a love that only you and I know in this world
All day, I remember you
All day, I love you
Even if I’m in jail, it’s okay – if only I have you, I can live"
 
My eyelids began to close slowly as he sang. I reached out for his hand and held it in mine. My strength gave up to stay awake and fell asleep. 
 
-Youngjae's POV-
 
I watched her as she fell asleep. I tried to move my hand, but she would growl, cute. A nurse came in and she smiled. Her and another nurse pushed in a comfortable chair for me to sleep on. I sat down comfortably and thanked the nurses. I gazed upon Misun's sleeping face. My eyelids started to grow heavy. I leaned over and stared at her face for a while. 
 
"I love you." I said as I leaned in more as I left a kiss on her lips.
 
=======================================================
 
I AM BACK~!!!!
 
I'm sorry if I took long. I got sick. So to my dearest Carrots, the weather is getting cold and don't catch a cold!! I should call you Carrots~ My lovely Carrots!! Since I am Bunny-sshi~ ^ u ^
 
I hoped this story left a smile on your face. Sorry if it is short. This is all I had in mind. The first song that I used was B.A.P's "Dancing in the rain" and "Secret Love".
 
Who am I gonna spam today?
 
 
LE BIAS~~ Y MAN~~
 
 
Okies~ I should stop before I fangirl...
 
 
Hehehe~ 
I don't own the pictures~ Oh! I'm sorry if the past few chapters I posted that has GIFS didn't move. I don't know why it's not letting me post it. Comment, subscribe, boomshakalaka~