Forget about me... forever

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

 

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, but looked away. I wanted to say yes, but my heart was telling me no. Can I trust him? What happens if he pulled that stunt again? I looked at him and shook my head.

"Mianhae." I said as tears build up. 

"Whaa? Wait, what?" 

"Mianhae." 

"You're saying that you are rejecting me?" Youngjae said as his voice got louder. "I-I can't believe it. My one and only lover, who is now my ex, is saying no to my offer."

"Youngjae-ah, it's not like that."

"Yeah, it isn't."

"Youngjae-ah. It's just--

"It's just what?! That you don't love me like how I loved you and what. You probably think that I'm crazy?! Yeah, crazy for you," he said as he scoffed. "You know what, maybe you should just go out with Jehuk, maybe--

"MAYBE I WILL!" I shouted. Everything got quiet. Tears stream down my cheeks. "You know what, maybe I will." I said. "Do you know what has gotten into us? We are fighting. I don't want that in our relationship Youngjae-ah. I don't want this drama between us. I don't want to have kids who think that their parents will fight over the smallest mistake to the most easy-to-solve problems."

"Misun, all I want is to hear a yes or no."

"No."

"Okay, thank you for being in my life. Take care." I watched him walked out the studio with his head hung low. I crawled to a corner and cried, cried like there was no tomorrow. 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

 

She said no like that. Straight forward. I fully understand her decision, but it broke my heart even more. As I walked out the studio, tears escaped from my eyes. I didn't know where I was heading to and bumped into someone. I quickly dried up my tears and looked up. It was Jehuk.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Why? So you can spy on me again?" he said. "Look, I came here to see Misun okay? Sheesh. Can a guy just go to a woman who he really loves, bring food?

"Excuse me? She doesn't want to see anyone at this moment."

"Oh yeah? Then tell me why your eyes are wet and your nose is runny? Is little baby Jaejae crying?" he said with a teasing tone. 

"You know what, you." I got really angry and punched him right in the face.

"So this is what I get for "trying" to ask her out?"

"YOU WHAT?!?!" I yelled as I threw another punch. We tackled each other down on the floor, punching faces. I didn't care if I was going to get caught. If she doesn't want me here, I can just get my contract terminated. 

 

-Misun's POV-

 

I banged my head on the wall a couple of times until I heard yelling right out in the hallway. I wiped my tears and walked out. I found out that Youngjae and Jehuk started to fight. Both men, wrestled each other on the floor, throwing headlocks to each other, a punch here and there, and cussing. I quickly ran in and broke the fight. I stood in front of Jehuk and dusted his jacket. I turned around and looked at Youngjae, who is all bloody.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I yelled as I looked at the two. "HUH? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!"

"I was just bringing you some food and this jerk started to throw punches at me." Jehuk said as I looked back at Youngjae. 

"Is this true?" I asked as he nodded. I walked up to him and slapped his cheek. "HOW DARE YOU! I can't BELIEVE that YOU WOULD DO SOME STUPID SH*T LIKE THAT. I was even going to come back to you and say yes, but no."

"You know, maybe you two should get married. Since you care about him more than me and I thought you were my friend since our childhood years. Just forget about me... forever." That's it. He walked out of my life and into being just Youngjae. I turned around and slapped Jehuk.

"Get out, get out of my life as well Jehuk. If only you told me sooner that you were coming, this wouldn't happen. Stop waiting for me to be with you. I have my life and you have yours." I said as he walked away. I lost two of my most precious friends, again. I walked back into the dance studio and blasted songs and just released all my anger by dancing. Scenes played in my head from the time we were childhood friends, to lovers, and to our break up. "This isn't what I wanted."  I thought to myself

 

-That same day (Night) Misun's POV-

 

I sat myself down on my couch and balled my eyes. out. The picture of us still stands. I felt like ripping my hair out. Was this all just a bad dream? Or is this real? I couldn't tell. I cried till I fell asleep. 

 

-Yongguk's POV-

 

I was walking down the hallway, till I heard screaming. It was coming from Misun's dorm. I knew what she was screaming about and it wasn't what everyone is thinking. I waited till she calmed herself down. For a few minutes, she stopped. I quietly punched in her passcode and got in. I found her sleeping on her couch, eyes wet from crying. I picked her up bridal style and headed to her room. She wrapped her arms around my neck, not too tight and not too soft. She sniffled here and there, but I didn't want her to find out that I was here. I placed her gently on the bed and covered her up in blankets. I wiped her tears with my thumbs and hugged her goodnight. 

"She must had have a bad day. Time for a little visit."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG~!! I-I don't know what the heck I wrote xD Oh boy~ I hoped you all liked it ^^ If not... I'll be in the corner counting the dust... T_T

MY HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!! > u < 

YOUNGJAE~! 

Bunny is still alive X u X Maybe not~ 

Anyways~ Stay tune for more!