O-Oppa...

Childhood Lovers

 

The sunlight beams through my window, telling me to wake the hell up. I didn’t want to wake up, but then I heard my front door open and then close. “Who’s that?” I thought, eyes still closed. My eyelids open slowly while I stretch the sleepiness away. Then, I started to freak out. I sat up and looked around my bed. “Youngjae’s not here.”  Then, I heard heavy footsteps scattering outside my bedroom door. “Oh no…”  Just then, voices can be heard and I already know whose voice is whose. I picked up my phone and checked the time. “11:30am?!?!”

“Great, they are all here.” I said as I stretch my back. Then, my door swung wide open.

“NOONA!!” It was Zelo. “NOONA!! FINALLY YOU’RE AWAKE!!! Zelo said as he ran to the side of my bed and tackled me down with a hug.

“Looks like sleeping beauty is awake.” Daehyun joked as he leaned on the door frame. “I heard that Youngjae bit your neck. Ahh~ you naughty kids.”

“YAH!! It isn’t like that!” I shouted.

“But Noona, your neck has teeth marks.” Zelo said as he pokes it.

“Naughty kids.” Daehyun laughs. “Anyways, someone is here to meet you. Secret brought him to us.”

“Him?” Daehyun and Zelo left my bedroom and left me. I got up in just only a black tank top and white boxers. I headed into the living room, then,

“Good morning pabo~” My eyes widen. Only one person calls me that. I turned around and there he was.

“JEHUK OPPA!!” I screamed as I ran towards him with open arms.

“How’s my little pabo~”

“Yah~ I’m not a pabo anymore or little Oppa~”

“Well, you are still my little pabo.”

“Yah~ Well, I see you met B.A.P and Secret.” I looked at B.A.P. “Please treat my oppa well.” I looked at Jehuk. “Anyways, what are you doing here? I thought you were heading overseas in a few days?”

“Well, I wanted us to hangout before I leave, if that’s okay for you.”

“I love too! Besides, I’m free today.”

“Cool! Come on!”

“Ne ne~ Wait for a bit. I need to freshen up.” I smile as I head into my bedroom and Youngjae following behind, closing the door.

“Are you really going?”

 

“Jae-ah, I just can’t leave him and say no. He came all this way from Gwangju and he’s leaving in a few days for a trip.”

“But, we were supposed to go somewhere.”

“When I come back, arraseo? Jehuk oppa is one of my best friends.” I said as I head inside my closet to change so that Youngjae doesn’t see. “Why don’t you hang out with the boys today? I haven’t seen you go anywhere with them.” I came out of the closet and headed inside the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Everywhere I went, Youngjae followed. I put on some moisturizer and eyeliner and I was set. I grabbed my purse.

“I’ll see you later, ne?” I said as I walked pass him and linked arms with Jehuk. We headed out and into his car.

 

 

-Youngjae’s POV-

 

She just left, like that. She didn’t even say, “I love you,” or kiss me. Okay… that’s it! I headed out her dorm and into B.A.P’s dorm. I quickly changed into something that the fans won’t recognize me and asked Yongguk to borrow his phone so that she doesn’t know that it is me texting her, but Yongguk.

YJ on YG's phone: "Hey, I forgot to ask you. Where are you going?" Sent 12:15pm.

MS: "Oh, Guk oppa. Annyeong~ Jehuk oppa said that we are going to the mall and then to the park. Wae?" Arrived 12:20pm.

YJ: "Oh, because I have to tell your manager that you left with your friend for the day." Sent 12:23pm.

MS: "Ohh~ Arraseo~ Gomawo oppa! Love you~ Keke~" Arrived 12:30pm.

"Time to roll." I deleted the messages and handed the phone back to Yongguk. I walked out and searched for her favorite mall. I rode in a taxi and headed to the mall. I told the driver to drop me behind the mall. I got out and paid the driver, letting him keep the change. I walked inside, trying not to look suspicious or a robber. I walked around and then, I finally spotted them walk in a toy store. I watched from a distance and saw Jehuk hand her a small bear holding a heart.

 

-Misun’s POV-

 

“For me?”

“Ne~”

“Oppa, you don’t have to buy anything for me. I should be buying you things since you’re leaving.”

“Ani, I want to get you something so that you can remember me. Take it, you’ll make me sad if you didn’t”

“Aigoo. Arraseo. Gomawo oppa.”

 

-Youngjae’s POV-

 

I watched them inside the store for quite some time. Finally, they got out. I followed behind them, trying not to get caught. It got quite boring seeing them go to practically every store and him buying gifts for Misun. They ordered food, but knowing Misun, she wouldn’t eat it. Jehuk picked up his chopsticks and offers rice and baked fish.

“Pfft, she won’t eat it. Only I can feed her like that.” I whispered as I take a bite from my crepe. I looked over and she ate it. My heart dropped.

--

After seeing that, I refused by believing that she has feelings for him. They got back inside the car and drove off. I met up with the same taxi driver and told him to follow the black car, but not make it obvious. Final stop, the park.

 

-Misun's POV-

 

The afternoon became evening and we arrived at a well lit park, but no one was there. Jehuk parked and got out first and opened my door and reaching his hand out for mine. I got out and he lead me into a garden. 

"Before I leave, I need to tell you something." 

"Like what?" He picked up my hand and slipped a ring on my ring finger.

"This is a promise ring, to promise that you'll wait for me. 

"Oppa, I'll wait for you when you come back. Chingus, remember?"

"Not like that, Misun."

"What do you mean?"

 

-Youngjae's POV-

 

I quietly followed them to the garden, hiding behind bushes. I watched Jehuk slip a ring on her finger. My heart ached. "What the hell is he doing?" 

"What do you mean?" she said.

"I mean, wait for me. Wait for me to come back for you." I dropped down on my knees, quiet enough to not let them hear. 

"I will, so that we can hang out more."

"Not like that Misun." "Not like what?"

 

-Misun's POV-

 

"Oppa, what are you trying to tell me?"

"Aish, you are a pabo." Jehuk said. "I-I love you Misun. Ever since you came. I love you and I couldn't bare to hold my feelings in. I guess this is the wrong time. You following your musical career and me going overseas to become a better journalist. I could have told you before, before we made out decision to follow our paths. Misun, I want you to wait for me. Wait for me to properly say that I love you."

"But O-Oppa..."

"Sssh." He cups my face and slowly leans forward.

 

-Youngjae's POV- 

 

My heart broke into a million pieces. I couldn't just watch my girlfriend being taken away from him. I came out of the bushes.

"YOU MOTHER FU----" Too late.

 

-Misun's POV- 

 

He cups my face and leans, kissing my lips. My eyes shot wide open. A smile formed on his lips as he hears Youngjae's voice. Jehuk breaks the kiss and I stand there. Then, I looked over to Youngjae. His eyes filled with tears, rolling down his cheeks. His heart already broken. Then, 

"I'm not that stupid Youngjae." Jehuk spoked. "I sensed your every move." I quickly ran to Youngjae, but he moved back.

"O-Oppa."

"DON'T OPPA ME MISUN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE SO STUPID TO FALL FOR HIM. How can you do this to me?" Youngjae yelled.

"BWO? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOLLOWED US. I thought I trusted you."

"Trusted me? I can't believe you forgot our anniversary." Tears continued to fall down our faces. 

"Mianhae." I said.

"No, it's over." Youngjae said as he left. I couldn't chase after him. I fell down to my knees, crying.

"Misun.. I'm s--"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE JEHUK! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. LEAVE NOW! AND TAKE YOUR STUPID RING! LEAVE!" I screamed. He left me on the ground crying my eyes out. 

"Youngjae..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my Carrots~ If you don't know who Jehuk is, read Chapter 5 I believe. Anyways, I so love the picture e u e Them muscles~ I literally had to listen to a lot of ballad songs from 2Am to Kim Sunggyu. I almost cried T_T I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.. ^ ^ Jehuk is Misun's friend when she moved and also after she lost her memory~

Anyways, take care my lovelies~