We'll be there... soon...

Childhood Lovers

-Yongguk's POV-

I woke up to Jongup, who was shaking me. I looked at him and told me that something is wrong. My eyes shot open and I ran out my room with Jongup behind me. We tried not to make so much noise so that Jehuk won't escape anywhere. We went to everyone's room and woke them up. Zelo woke up Secret and told them to stay in one room. I ordered Daehyun and Himchan to find the red button that closes and locks all windows. Gladly, they found it. We finally stood in front of Youngjae and Misun's room. I leaned on the door to hear anything. Lucky thing Misun was still crying. She gave it out that she was still there. Then, I heard a thud. Her scream was muffled. 

"Hyung, what are we going to do?" Daehyun asked.

"I am going to break this door down."

"You can't just break it like that," Himchan whispered. 

"I don't care. She's in trouble and so is Youngjae." I didn't wait any longer. I backed up and rammed the door down, not caring if I had splinters. I looked up and saw Jehuk in full shock, only wearing boxers while Misun was wrapped in the blanket. 

"Let her go," I said, stepping forward. 

"Come any closer and your precious friend gets shot," Jehuk says as he points to the laptop that shows Youngjae bleeding. 

"Let her go... NOW!" I yelled. 

"Why should I? If I let her go, I kill him. If I let him go, she goes with me." I didn't know what to chose. I can't just chose my friend's girlfriend and let him die nor let my friend go and have that nasty guy take her. 

"Can I just talk to her?"

"Fine, one minute only." I pulled Misun to the side and hugged her. I removed the tape and looked into her eyes. 

"O...Op..Oppa." She was crying. "Oppa, just let Youngjae-ah go. I don't want him dead!" 

"Misun-ah. Shh, I got a plan," I whispered so that Jehuk doesn't hear. "Stay right here." She stayed at the corner of the room. I turned around and punched Jehuk right on the jaw. Daehyun came in and punched him in the gut, pulling the chain off Jehuk's neck, crushing it on the floor. 

"Now, you are going to tell me where you hid Youngjae," I said holding him against the wall with my hand gripping his neck. 

"I'm not going to tell you," Jehuk smirked. I slammed his body on the wall as I punched his stomach. 

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" 

 

-Misun's POV-

 

I watched as Yongguk beats the crap out of Jehuk. Hyosung comes in and pulls me out of the room. She hands me clothes to wear. 

"Are you okay dear?" she asks as she hugs me tight. 

"I feel violated Unnie."

"We're here. Now, let's go find Youngjae," Jieun said. I took a quick shower and got into the fresh clothes Hyosung handed me. I walked into the room and saw Jehuk sitting on the floor, surrounded by the boys. I walked between them and kneeled next to Jehuk. 

"Now, you tell me where my boyfriend is at or I will chop those precious babymaker of yours." My voice didn't sound sad. I was furious. I looked at the laptop that shows Youngjae, breathing slowly. I picked up the laptop and dropped it onto Jehuk's lap. He screams in pain. 

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" 

"You can torture me all you want baby, but I am NOT revealing the hideout."

"Oh yeah?" I walked out the room and came back with rope. The boys guarded the room so that no one would come in. I tied Jehuk's wrists to the legs of the bed and had Yongguk and Jongup hold down his legs apart. I stepped on his balls and watched him cry in pain. 

"Tell me where he is."

"Noona..." Zelo said. 

"Zelo-ah, I have to," I said in return, knowing that I'm going too far in torturing Jehuk, but it's for his own good. I looked back at Jehuk who was now crying.

"Tell me where Youngjae is at. We can do this the easy or the hard way," I explained. 

"I thought you were my friend!" Jehuk yelled. 

"WELL, FRIENDS DON'T TRY TO KIDNAP THEIR FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND AND THE FRIEND!" I yelled. "Don't try to change the subject you a**hole." I untied him and Yongguk picks him up, still keeping his grip. 

"You're not letting me go?"

"Hmp, why should I?" I scoffed. We all headed into a black Hummer that parks outside our vacation home. It was Jehuk's car. Himchan sat at the driver seat since he's the only one with a license and Yongguk sat at the passenger seat. Jongup, Zelo, and Daehyun stayed back with Secret. Jehuk and I sat at the back seat.

"Now, tell me where to go." All of a sudden, something rang. I looked around and saw a phone. I picked it up and made Yongguk answer it. Since Yongguk's voice was similar to Jehuk's voice.

"Yobosaeyo?" Yongguk answered as he tried to imitate Jehuk's voice. I covered Jehuk's mouth so that he doesn't blow our cover. 

"Hyung, are you heading here?"

"Ne, I got lost."

"WHAT?!?! Hyung! You're supposed to know!"

"Mianhae! I was too busy with Misun."

"Aish! You are always like this!" 

"YAH! Don't talk to me like that!"

"Mianhae..."

"Tell me the directions now!" Yongguk demanded. 

"Fine! Okay, there's a tablet that I hid under the passenger's seat. It has directions to the hideout."

"Why would you hide a tablet under the seat?"

"N..nothing...Anyways.. Did you bring the girl?"

"I did." Yongguk hung up and pulled out the tablet under his seat. He the tablet and showed a girl on the screen. He quickly found the map and chuckled. 

"Found it!"

"Yes!" Himchan cheered as Yongguk told him the way. 

"We'll be there... soon..."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! How badass is Yongguk?! xD

So, it was Jongup who woke up Yongguk~! I haven't gave him that much parts... .-.

Anyways, I'll be updating here and there as usual~!

How precious the maknae's smile is~ 

Y * u * -died-

*died again*

xD

O////O

SPIN! AND BOOM! xD

Anyways~ Comment, subscribe, and you only have one chance ya know~ x)