Seven Seconds

Childhood Lovers

"Because?" I said. "Because what? Spit it out!"

"I was helping out Youngjae." Himchan said. 

"Helping him out... as in?" I said as I carefully thought. "Wait.. what was the whole point in setting us up?"

"I didn't set you guys up! I was helping out Youngjae find the girl he lost a long time ago." Himchan said as his voice was getting higher.

"Yah, I'm just curious on why you told Zelo to wake me up early in the morning just for me to find out that my vocal practice isn't until tomorrow." I said. 

"Well, I was getting annoyed. Okay? I just wanted for him to be happy!"

"How!? By telling him the same thing and not letting him eat?!" I said. 

"YAH! THERE WAS A REASON WHY I DID THAT!" Himchan yelled. All of a sudden, a deep voice, out of nowhere responded back.

"A reason... how?" It was Yongguk, who was standing right behind me. 

"Yongguk..." I mumbled as I turned around. "Annyeong Haseyo.. Himchan told me that Youngjae lost a girl a long time ago and he's trying to help him by setting me up." I said, then I turned to Himchan. "How come you didn't tell Youngjae to go to the cemetary? He'll probably fine he or she there."

"AISH!! SHE'S NOT DEAD, YOU BABO!" Himchan yelled.

"Yah, Himchan. That's not the way you treat your new labelmate." Yongguk said as he placed his hands on my shoulder. "Now, tell me the truth. What happened?"

"Well, Zelo-ah, woke me up because Himchan told him to. He told me I had vocal practice with Daehyun and Youngjae. When I headed to the studio, it was only Youngjae. He also told me the same story." I told Yongguk. 

"Is that true Himchan? Did you give a reason why you sent her?"

"ANI!!" Himchan yelled. 

"Yah, yah! You don't need to yell Himchan." Yongguk said. "Just apologize to her."

"Mianhae Misun, I didn't mean to set you up like that." Himchan apologized. 

"Now, that wasn't so hard was it?" Yongguk asked as Himchan shooked his head. He walked away from us and headed inside his room. Yongguk invited me to stay for awhile. He handed me something to drink while we had a little chitchat. 

"Wow, it's just your second day here and you already faced the wrath of the Umma." Yongguk joked as he took a sip of his water. 

"He seemed all nice, does he not like me?"

"That's your seven seconds of first impression of Himchannie." Yongguk said as he rested his chin on his hand. "All of us are not as what you might think on your seven seconds of us. What is your seven seconds of me?" he asked.

"Well when I arrived, you looked mean and scary because of your voice. Now that we are talking, you seem like an older brother I always wanted." I said to him. "Come to think about it, I probably have more to say about you when I get to know you more."

"That is true. Say, what is your seven seconds of Youngjae? Since you hung out with him earlier." Yongguk smiled.

"Well at first, he was really quiet, but when he insisted on fixing my photo frame, he seemed really nice." I looked down on the floor and smiled. 

 

-Meanwhile-

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jongup asked.

"Ahh.. nothing..."

"Youngjae, are you spying on them?" Daehyun asked.

"Ani... I was just checking on who was talking." Youngjae lied. 

"Sure~" Daehyun sang. "Then what were they talking about?"

"Seven seconds of first impressions," he said as if he sounded proud.

"SEE!! You were spying on them!" Daehyun pointed. "Someone is a bit jealous~"

"ANI! I am not!!" Then, Jongup's eyes disappeared.

"Annyeong Noona! Annyeong Hyung!" 

"What's going on here?" Yongguk asked as he had his hands on my shoulder.

"Nothing much. Just wondering who was here." Youngjae said so fast that made it very easy to catch him lying.

"Whatever you say." Daehyun smirked.

"Daehyun-ah, I want you to spend time with her." Yongguk said as he pushed me lightly to Daehyun. "Since she spent time with Youngjae, get to know each other!" He smiled and walked away. Youngjae looked at Yongguk who was heading back to his room and at Daehyun who kindly opened the door for Misun. He felt hopeless. 

A few hours flew by the clock and Youngjae was in the living room waiting for Daehyun to come back. He heard the password being punched outside the dorm. The handle slowly turned and a man wearing a plain black shirt and maroon-colored skinny jeans came walking it. It was no other than Daehyun. 

"So, how did it go?" Youngjae asked.

"Nothing much." Daehyun said as he sat tiredly on the comfy couch. "She was a bit shy. She kept looking down a lot, so I had to keep her head up in order for me to talk to her."

"What about those seven seconds that Yongguk hyung was talking about."

"I asked her about what she thought about me. She said that I'm really talkative. Yet, she said that I had a wonderful voice when I sang to her. "

"You sang to her?" Youngjae asked curiously. "What song?"

"Dancing in the Rain."

"Jjinja?!" Youngjae said.

"Ne. Wae?" Daehyun smiled. "Jealous?"

"ANIYO!" Youngjae yelled. 

"Sheesh! I was only joking! I was only following what Guk hyung told me to do. It's not like I asked her out. " Daehyun slapped Youngjae on the arm. "Dude, she's only been here for only two days and you're already falling in love with her. What happens if she already has a boyfriend? Huh?"

"I didn't say that I was falling in love with her, you babo." Youngjae lied. 

"Oh well, I'm heading to sleep." Daehyun stood up and headed to his room. "Oh! Don't think too much. You don't want to burn a hole right though your head now would you?" 

"Pfft... why would I?" Youngjae mumbled to himself. "What is your seven seconds on me?"

 

---

Okie dokie~ 

I felt like I've been stalling you guys... mianhae...School is just a pain in the . I recently finished my duties as a general manager for my school's event. I'm just pooped out~ 

I hope you all like the story so far. I haven't seen stories about Youngjae, so I decided to write one about him since he is my bias~ 

Anyways, I hope I can update soon and faster!

Here's some puppy Jongup and  baby Zelo~ 

 

 



 

Adorable are they? :)

 

*I DO NOT OWN THESE GIFS*