Leave us alone!

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

Youngjae picked me up and spun me around once I said yes. I buried my face on his neck and smiled. 

"Baby, I love you." Youngjae said as he placed me back down.

"I love you too."

"NOONA'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!" Zelo yelled. "AND IT'S EVEN YOUNGJAE HYUNG'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!." Zelo screamed and ran around us. "Congrats guys!!"

"Zelo-ah~ You had too much sweets." Sunhwa said. "Time for bed dear!"

"Ani! I want to celebrate!"

"Zelo-ah, listen to your noona." Yongguk said.

"B-But."

"Go."

"Okay.." Zelo said with a frown as he headed up to his room.

"Zelo-ah, you can stay." I said. "Besides, it party wouldn't be complete without you."

"Jjinja?! Thanks noona!" Zelo said as he ran down the stairs and hugged me. Zelo smiled as he headed back to the table and started eating. Yongguk motioned me outside. 

"Misun, are you sure you want to marry Youngjae?"

"Ne, I love him. Wae?"

"I just wanted to make sure you are ready. You just came here months ago and now, you are getting married."

"Don't worry Gukkie, I'll be okay. I promise."

"Ne, ne~ Just be careful! And no till you guys get married!"

"OPPA!" I said as my eyes widen. 

"I'm just joking, but forreals."

"I get it!" I laughed. 

"Arraseo. You can go back to your hubby~" Yongguk cooed. I playfully slapped his arm and left to Youngjae. I sat next to Youngjae on the couch and placed my legs on his lap. I rested my head on the armrest of the couch and silently fell asleep. I felt hands moving up and down my legs and it was Youngjae, who was trying to make me fall asleep. I smiled and reached out and pulled him down next to me. I wiggled closer to him and cuddled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He buried his face into my neck and smelled my scent. I giggled as his lips touched my neck. I held onto his hand and fell asleep. 

"Look how cute they are!" Jieun whispered. "I wish I was like them!"

"Ne! Ne! How adorable!" Hyosung said as she placed a blanket over us. "They are getting bigger and bigger."

"It's not like you raised them." Himchan scoffed. 

"Yah! When her heart was broken, we took care of her!" Sunhwa said.

"Shh! Don't say that around them." Daehyun butted in.

"Mianhae." 

I felt Youngjae's arm tighten. I had a feeling that he probably heard what Sunhwa said. I'm guessing that he doesn't want that to happen since we are engaged. I turned around so that I was facing Youngjae. I looked up at his sleeping face and kissed his lips. He kissed back, shocked that I thought he was sleeping. 

"I love you and I will never hurt you." Youngjae said with half opened eyes.

"I love you too." I smiled as I buried my face on his chest. 

 

-Next morning-

 

I woke up and saw that I was in my room. I looked around and Youngjae was here. I looked over at the desk beside my bed and picked up my phone. It read, 10:48am. I slept that long? I picked up my hand and saw the ring that was on my finger. Then, Hyosung's voice can be heard from downstairs and it sounded like it was outside. I jumped out of bed and slipped on a hoodie and ran downstairs. By the time I headed out to the back, I see three guys surrounding Secret and four guys holding five of the members of B.A.P. Then, I saw Youngjae on the ground covered in bruises. I ran outside and screamed. 

"STOP!" Everyone looked at me. I recognized the person who beated Youngjae. Jehuk. I walked towards Jehuk. "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Listen b*tch, I am not letting this a**hole take you. I saw the whole thing. Him proposing to you. Are you outta your mind Misun? We've been friends since you moved into my neighborhood and since then, I liked you. I had a crush on you. I freakin' loved you."

"Well, Youngjae was my friend first. I liked him. I had a crush on him. I LOVE HIM! Tell your little "buddies" to back off from my family and take a hike."

"Family aye? How would you like it if I was part of this family?" Before I could say anything, he slammed his lips on mine and bit on my lower lip, hungerily as everyone watched me scream from pain. I punched him straight at his delicate spot and watched him tumble back. 

"I don't need you here. We all don't need you here." I was losing it. I didn't want everyone to see me mad. I walked towards him and placed my foot on his balls and I pressed it down with all my weight. He yelled in pain. 

"Leave us alone." I said as I looked straight into his eyes, shooting darts with my stare. I turned around and faced the other guys who all held my friends as hostages. "I suggest you guys scram before I turn your balls into pancakes. They all back away and ran out the door. I kicked Jehuk on the stomach, motioning for him to leave. He scrambled his way out. I dropped down on my knees and looked at Youngjae.

"Jae-ah." I said as I carefully placed my hand on his cheek. "Baby..."

"I'm fine."

"Ani... you look horrible..."

"Babe, I'm sorry."

"Ani. How did he get in? How did he find us?"

"I don't know how he founded us, but I heard was the door banging. I took you to your room just so that you were safe." I turned around and saw everyone. 

"Are you all okay?" They all nodded. Not a single scratch was on them. Yongguk carried Youngjae up to his room. 

"Don't worry, they'll leave us alone."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong my Carrots! Good news! I'm done with my internship!

I found out that I went over 90 hours and did 150 hours. Aigoo~ Anyways, screw you Jehuk!

Happy 1st Anniversary B.A.P!