Four days without him...

Childhood Lovers

-Misun's POV-

 

I sat there, on the cold wet ground. Both guys walked away. One from a mistake and one from a break up. "Was this it?"  I said to myself as I cried my eyes out. He was gone, gone from my life. The boy who was once my neighbor, my best friend, and my lover. "Why did I have to to move out? Why?" The pain from my heart ached. It ached for him. His face, his touch, his kisses, gone. I reached in my purse with my shaking hand, for my cell phone and dialed Yongguk's number. I waited untill I heard the dial tone disappear.

"Pick up..."

 

-Yongguk's POV-

 

I sat there on the couch, watching war movies as usual and eating my ramyun. I hear the door beep and Youngjae comes in looking a bit sad with a hint of anger. I watched him walk into his room and slammed the door shut. "Sheesh, what's the matter with him?"  I shrug it off and continued to watch. Then, my phone starts to ring. I picked it up and it was Misun.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Gu-Guk o-oppa."

"Misun-ah?! Are you okay? What happened?"

"C-Can you p-pick m-me up?"

"Ne, where are you?"

"I'm at the p-park."

"A-Arraseo." We both hung up and I placed my bowl in the sink, grabbed the keys, and turned off the TV. I ran outside in the freezing night and drove off. "Sh*t, why was she crying?"  I ran several red lights, but no cops were out. I finally arrived at the park and brought out a flashlight. The streetlights turned off, so it was dark. I walked around the park and I saw a white scarf flowing on a bench. I picked it up and smelled it. "Misun."  I walked in the direction the wind blew and found her body laid on the ground. I picked her up, bridal style and examined her face.  "She cried herself to sleep. I wonder what happened." I placed her in the passenger seat and buckled her up. I hopped in the driver's seat and drove off. I stopped at a streetlight and placed my hand on her forehead. "She's running a fever."  I dialed Zinger's number on my cell.

"Gukkie~ What's up?"

"Zinger, can you and the girls take Misun in for the night?"

"Sure~ Wae?"

"Something is wrong that I don't know and now, she's running a fever."

"Omo, arraseo. Arrive safely." We hung up and I made a few stops to the store to buy Misun some ice packs and tea bags. A few minutes later, I arrived back and had Misun and a couple of bags with me. I headed up to Secret's dorm and came in.

"Aigoo, poor girl." Sunhwa said. "What happened?"

"Eottoke. First Youngjae comes in all mad and then Misun calls me up with a teary voice." I explained.

"Don't tell me..."

"Hyosung-ah, don't think like that!" Zinger said.

"What? What happens if it was?" Hyosung said. 

"But why would they?" 

"Aigoo, let's not think about that." I butted in. "Anyways, can you girls take care of her for a while?"

"Ne, ne~ We will take good care of our girl." Jieun said. "Now, go before your members realize you are gone." I thanked Secret and kissed Misun's forehead. 

 

-The next day/ Misun's POV-

 

I wake up with something wet on my forehead. I sat up, but only to find out that my head started to hurt like crazy. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. "This isn't my room."  Events played in my head, hurting me like crazy. My heart ached again. I felt depressed. I fight the painful headache and headed out and back into my dorm. "Day one" . I said in my head. 

"Y-Yah! Misun-ah! Get back in bed!" Jieun yelled. I ignored her and stumbled my way down to my dorm. I punched in my password and headed straight on my couch. I cried, cried that he was no more mine. A photo of us hangs on the wall with bright smiles and love. I took it out and faced it down on my coffee table. My heart ached even more. The more and more I thought about him, events played and my heart broke. Then, Daehyun and Himchan came inside my dorm. 

"Hey there kiddo." Himchan said. 

"Guk hyung told us to tell you that he wanted to talk to you for a bit. He said to meet him at the dance studio." Daehyun said. They couldn't do anything to fix my problem, so they left me with smiles and left. I showered and I put on on sweatpants and a jacket. I headed down to the dance studio. There he was, sitting down waiting for me. 

"There you are." Yongguk said as he hugged me. We sat down on the floor and he told me to tell him what happened. I know it's none of anyone's business, but I told him anyway. His eyes narrowed as I told him. Yongguk pulled me in for a hug. He patted my back softly and told me to let it all out. I gripped on his chest and cried, letting his shirt soak up my tears. 

 

-Three days later.-

 

My mine was slowly lifting from what happened a few nights ago. Everyone noticed that I've been avoiding Youngjae, so was he. I only talk to everyone else besides him. I've gotten closer to everyone and they treated me very well. They day that him and Sunhwa sang that song, made me sad, though I heard him saying that he couldn't do that song because he was uncomfortable. It wasn't Sunhwa. It was the fact that it talked about love. 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

 

It has been about four days since our break up. She avoided her and so did I. I caused too much pain in her and it was for the good of us. That day kept replaying in my head. I blamed myself for not believing her. I saw everything. He was a friend that went way too far. I torture myself every night just thinking about it. I miss her. I miss calling her mine, but she looked more comfortable with everyone else, especially Yongguk. 

I was busy doing a project with Sunhwa and the song hit me. I couldn't do the song. They convinced me to do it and I ended up singing the song. All those smiles and fun were all an act. They knew I was hurting in the inside. That's when I heard that Misun's doing a project as well and it is with Yongguk. I watched them from a far in the dance studio, practicing a dance. It wasn't just a dance, but a couple dance. I watched their every move from a light touch to grinding. Nothing too ual. 

 

-Misun's POV-

 

"Oppa, you look stiff!" I laughed as I told Yongguk to do a body wave.

"Yah, I'm not the dancer type you know," he said. "Besides, you have the body for it. Why don't you do it."

"Ani~ You do it. You need to know how to do the body wave!"

"Pfft! Why didn't they tell Jonguppie to do this? He's the dancer."

"Well, because he's younger than me. It looks wrong that I'm going to seduce a boy younger than me." 

"Ohh... I see. Knowing Channie, he wouldn't take it seriously. Daehyun would feel awkward and the Zelo would just tackle you with hugs."

"Ne~ That's why my manager chose you. Anyways, lets get back to work! This time, with more energy, like we are on stage!" I the song and we began to sing and dance. I surprise that he actually did what I said. His glare changed in a more seductive way and his dancing were more smoother. By the end of our practice, we posed like we were about to kiss. Not even a second, he started to laugh.

"Can we change the end?" he laughed. "I feel weird doing that. Besides, people might think wrong."

"Ne, same here." I said trying to think of a new ending. "A dip maybe?"

"Ne, we can do that." Yongguk agreed. "Anyways, lets end it for the day. It's getting late. I'll be heading out first. Nights!" I hugged him and said goodbye. I packed my stuff in my duffel. On my way out....

"We need to talk."

"Youngjae".

------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my lovelies~ How is everyone? I hope I didn't make anyone cry on the last chapter Q n Q Mianhae my loves~ Anyways, I hope this chapter makes it a bit better???  Sorry if it seems shorter. Bunny is still thinking. Mianhae~ Just to be clear, I know Yongguk doesn't drive and what Youngjae felt while singing the song isn't real > u < If you have any ideas, feel free to comment~

As always~ Comment, Subscribe, and WE GOT THE POWER~~!!

Enjoy BangHim

I swear... Yongguk looks like my crush at school, but Gukkie is ier~  e u e