Enemies

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu's fists clenched, "Let her go Joon."

Chaemi shivered under his touch, he was a vampire but his touch was warm, almost hot. Joon just smirked and held onto her chin as he examined her.

"Not bad, not bad. Pretty I must say, now would you mind if I took her home with me?" Joon's eyes flickered to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu fumed in anger as he gritted his teeth trying to hold in his anger before he did something reckless.

At the sight of Sunggyu's face, his smirk became wider but he just rolled his eyes and pushed Chaemi away, "Alright, you can have her, but I'll be back my princess." Joon pointed at her before running out.

"Stay here." Sunggyu said quickly before also rushing out.

Chaemi stood still, her skin still felt warm but why? Who was this Joon guy? Questions wandered in her head.

Sunggyu came back a while later, "Joon escaped. Chaemi come on, let's go back upstairs." He lead her back upstairs.

When they reached the top, they saw Hoya passing by. Hoya looked towards them, "Don't you guys smell something strange? Or is it just me?"

"Joon was here. Get the others." Sunggyu said quickly.

Hoya's eyes widened and he immediately went to get the others. Sensing the mood, Chaemi could tell that Joon was probably a dangerous guy. Someone who the boys hated.

Everyone was gathered in the main room, there a sober silence until Woohyun spoke.

"So, who did you see?" He asked.

"Joon." Sunggyu replied.

L sat up, "Joon? Isn't he suppose to be gone? Or at least went into hiding?"

Sungjong nodded, "Yeah. Are you sure it was him?"

Sunggyu looked at them and nodded, "I'm positive! He held Chaemi captive for a while so of course I got a good glimpse of his face. His face also smirked at me!"

"Was the rest of MBLAQ with him?" Sungyeol asked.

"It was only him, he's healed. Like 100% fine now, he looks the same as before and he's also improved. I ran out right after him and couldn't find him at all." Sunggyu said quickly and loudly.

Chaemi was quiet the whole time, listening to them talk about Joon and MBLAQ, who she had no idea who they were.

Dongwoo noticed her just sitting there, "Oh! Chaemi doesn't even know what we're talking about!"

Everyone then turned to her, while she just blinked.

"Aigoo! Even at a time like this, she's

Please log in to read the full chapter