Amusement Park

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

After counting to 200, the boys all parted and ran to find Chaemi.

 Dongwoo searched and ran around for awhile, he looked everywhere but couldn't find Chaemi anywhere. He sighed and stopped by an ice-cream stall. He looked towards the stall and noticed someone's head bobbing up and down. The ajummah was also looking down.

Dongwoo grinned and approached the stall, "Ah, hello."

Both the ajummah and Chaemi looked up to see Dongwoo. Chaemi gave a small smile when they met eyes.

"Mistress, your prince has arrived. " The ajummah said teasingly.

Chaemi stood up and walked to the front of the cart and smiled, "You found me first oppa!"

"Really?! Yes!" Dongwoo said happily then did a little dance.

Chaemi giggled and she turned back to the ajummah and took her wallet out, "I forgot to pay for the ice-cream."

"Aigoo, it's okay, just enjoy your day you two." The ajummah said then smiled.

"Thank you! And thank you for taking care of Chaemi even though it was only for a while." Dongwoo said and then bowed to her.

The ajummah smiled, "What a sweet boy."

Dongwoo got back up and smiled, "Have a nice day~"

Then him and Chaemi walked away. Dongwoo casually placed his arm around Chaemi.

"So what do you want to go on?" He asked her.

"Hmm, I want to go on all the rides! But shouldn't we first tell the other oppas that you've found me first?" She asked.

Dongwoo thought for a while, "Nope. Let's just have them find us."

Chaemi laughed but agreed anyways. The two of them went on many rides together, they practically went on every single ride. The only ride they didn't go on yet was the Ferris Wheel.

Dongwoo was jumping a

Please log in to read the full chapter