Thirsty

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaemi laid peacefully on her bed with her eyes closed, suddenly began to burn, she sat up right away her hand on . Reflecting off the TV screen, she saw red eyes, her red eyes. She was thirsty.

She groaned and got off the bed, opening her door, she looked both ways hoping no one was in the halls. She turned back around and closed the door, she turned back around and jumped when she saw L, he looked at her and noticed her red eyes.

He cleared his throat, "If you're thirsty go to the kitchen, and ask for a drink." He told her before walking away.

Chaemi looked at his retreating figure, before walking down the hall, and down the stairs. She was nervous once she got in front of the door, should she go in? What if the cooks were busy? She bit her lip, debating whether or not to go in. Her fangs were starting to poke through her gums, it wasn't often when her fangs showed.

She felt a presence behind me, "What are you doing?" Woohyun suddenly asked, leaning over her shoulder.

Chaemi flushed pink at how close he was near her and moved away slightly, Woohyun caught a good look at her eyes and smirked.

"Ahh, I understand. Come on let's go in." He placed his arm around her shoulder and brought her in the kitchen.

Chaemi just followed him into the kitchen, at the sight of Woohyun, all the cooks smiled and welcomed him as if he came into the kitchen often. He told her to sit in one of the chairs, she sat down and watched him go into the fridge, he took out a red packet and tossed it to her.

Chaemi caught it easily and ripped it opened with her fangs and began to drink quickly, her thirst was satisfied after she finished the packet. Her fangs shrank back into her gums, and she finally got a good look at the kitchen.

It was big like all the other rooms, she walked around looking for the trash can and once she did she threw away the empty packet and looked for Woohyun. To her surprise, he was putting on an apron.

She approached him stopping about a foot away, "What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

He turned towards her and grinned, "I'm cooking of course!"

Chaemi, believe it or not has never seen anyone cooked before so she was curious. Woohyun took a pan out.

"Can

Please log in to read the full chapter