Training

Love Bleeds
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Woah, what happened here?"

"Why are they both here?"

Someone gasped, "Why's my Chaemi here?!"

"Shut up hyung." Someone else said.

Someone besides Chaemi shifted and got up, "Ughhh. You guys are going to wake her up, hush!"

Chaemi slowly opened her eyes and saw seven figures in front of her, she blinked then sat up.

"Good morning pretty!" Woohyun's voice greeted her.

Chaemi groaned, rubbing her eyes. Then she blinked and saw all seven of her step brothers in front of her. L also looked as if he just woke up since his hair was a bit messy. She remembered what happened last night and realized that she must of fell asleep. L had probably stayed with her the whole time, she blushed and looked away.

Dongwoo pointed, "Ey! She's blushing what did you do to her last night?!"

Chaemi flushed a brighter pink.

L just looked at her and smirked, "Nothing. Anyway, I'm off. See you." He placed his hands in his pocket and walked away.

"I-I'm going to freshen up." Chaemi stuttered then quickly left the room.

"Were they watching a movie and feeding each other or something? They left the empty bowl here." Sungyeol said picking the empty bowl up with the forks, bringing them to the kitchen.

Chaemi reached the floor, and someone breathed near her ear.

"We should do that again something. Bonding time yeah?" Chaemi turned and saw L smiling.

His smile was nice, she though. Chaem

Please log in to read the full chapter